Zombie Revival mapping contest - 2022

Hobbitten

• Management

General information

Hi everyone
We have decided to announce a community Zombie Revival mapping contest this year. All the information which you need can be found below this message. This mapping contest is for everyone so you don't have to be a good mapper to enter.

In order to see the channel for where you can submit your map first add Map Contest role to yourself (click the link) Discord section and head to #mapping-contest. In your submission message ping Hobbitten#8693 which then the map would be saved however if you find errors / bugs and you want to send a new bsp file go ahead and ping again. If a map is submitted late it will not be judged.

You can use any file-sharing sites where we can download the map. "Google Drive, uploadwork, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Mediafire, Zippyshare etc" there are many options.

An Example
Contest map @Hobbitten#8693
map link

Prize pool
You can ether claim this on ZE or ZR however store credits are for ZR only
1. 50 euro, 2 month personal skin of your choice, 2 month vip, 30k store credits
2. 20 euro, 1 month personal skin of your choice, 1 month vip, 20k store credits
3. 10 euro, 2 month vip, 10k store credits

The mapping contest length - 2 weeks
Starts 09-09-2022 - when posted
Ends   23-09-2022 - 22:00 French time

You can check the time yourself on this link
Contest countdown

Themes
Cave location
Underwater base
Mountain location
Snow locations
Futuristic
Fantasy
Desert
Steampunk
Space / aliens

Requirements
Map play area must be small to medium sized.
Fast action.
Good camping spots.
Must include the custom banner which is provided for the contest.
Map size must be below 70mb or close to it. As we do not want too large maps.
Map must be a full new VMF file and you are not allowed to copy from other maps.

What we will judge on
Map details
If the map actually follows a theme which is listed above
If the map actually lives up to the requirements which are set above
If the map provides a good gameplay when playtested

How to install the banner which is provided
1. Download the 2 files "VMT" "VTF"
2. Create a folder inside materials and name it "banner"
3. Now place the 2 files provided inside cstrike\materials\banner
4. Restart hammer and it will work :slight_smile:

How to claim your prize
Money prizes will be sent through paypal
Store credits will be given by Hobbitten ingame
To claim your personal skin use 1 of the following websites below and send Hobbitten the skin link.
https://gamearmy.ru/models/1/199
https://gamebanana.com/mods/cats/8286
https://gun-game.ucoz.com/load/servernye_skiny_adminskie/35

contest_banner.vmt contest_banner.vtf

View full record

• Like 3

• Management
19 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

just gonna reupload nemesis nide and call it zr and consider it a day

Well that wouldnt live up to the requirements which are set.

"Map must be a full new VMF file and you are not allowed to copy from other maps."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• He save my dog in a car crash accident +1
    • Required: • Ingame Nickname: Thomas • Discord username: takth • Age: 20 • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199336438 • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE Why are you interested in applying for admin? Because i am very motivated to play ze and to be admin again, i used to be admin on 2019 but i stopped being admin cuz i was inactive. I remember the admin commands pretty well, i have a good map knowledge too and i can lead if its necessary, and i would like to help new people again if they have any doubts about the server and the ze in general. What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? I can play on both of them. How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? I used to play a lot between 2019 (when i got my admin) - 2021. Now i returned like a month ago and i have been playing on the server. How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? I think that in those years that i started playing i learnt all the important things in the ze, how to play certain maps, how to bhop, how to surf, and all the admin commands that you need to know and that are really important. Do you have any past admin experience? Yes i used to be admin in 2019-2020 but i stopped playing cuz i had to finish the school and my parents were really anoying and i couldnt play that much as i used to and i got demoted. Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) I have a tiktok account where i make movie edits but they are really simple, i have a basic knowledge in after effects and adobe premiere.
    • - Name: Kether - Link to Steam Profile :https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kether0228/ - Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:216233570 - Reason for using VPN : reduce high ping - Your location : Taiwan
    • You can find all commands existing in Zombie:Reloaded here NiDE servers are filtering all commands who can be run by the server from the map. Here is a list of what allow/clamp. If a command is not in this list, that mean it's blocked to be run from the map. This list can be update anytime. If you need a command to be unlocked feel free to reply to this topic. "PointServerCommandFilter" { "say" {} "echo" {} // Ammo "ammo_338mag_max" {} "ammo_357sig_max" {} "ammo_45acp_max" {} "ammo_50AE_max" {} "ammo_556mm_box_max" {} "ammo_556mm_max" {} "ammo_57mm_max" {} "ammo_762mm_max" {} "ammo_9mm_max" {} "ammo_buckshot_max" {} "ammo_flashbang_max" {} "ammo_hegrenade_max" {} "ammo_smokegrenade_max" {} // sv_* "sv_enablebunnyhopping" {} "sv_airaccelerate" {} "sv_accelerate" { "clamp" { "min" "-10" "max" "10" } } "sv_turbophysics" {} "sv_gravity" { "clamp" { "min" "100" "max" "1000" } } "sv_friction" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "4" } } "phys_timescale" {} "phys_pushscale" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "5" } } // mp_ * "mp_buytime" {} "mp_flashlight" {} "mp_freezetime" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "6" } } "mp_restartgame" { "clamp" { "value" "1" } } "mp_roundtime" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "90" } } "mp_timelimit" { "clamp" { "min" "25" "max" "85" } } // sm_* "sm_gravity" {} "sm_freeze" {} "sm_slay" {} "sm_say" {} "sm_csay" {} "sm_extendmap" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "20" } } // Hitmarker "sm_hitmarker_enable" {} // Football "sm_toggle_respawn" {} // Top Def - Top Inf "sm_topdefenders_hat" {} "sm_topinfectors_hat" {} // MakoVote + Mako VScripts "sm_makovote" {} "sm_racebhop" {} "sm_cancelrace" {} "sm_startrace" {} "sm_endrace" {} // PotcVote "sm_potcvote" {} "sm_cancelcvote" {} // EntWatch "sm_ewblock" {} "sm_ewsetname" {} "sm_ewsetshortname" {} "sm_setcooldown" {} "sm_clearlevelcache" {} "sm_setcooldown" {} "sm_setmaxuses" {} "sm_addmaxuses" {} "sm_ewsetmode" {} "sm_ewlockbutton" {} "sm_setcooldown2" {} "sm_setmaxuses2" {} "sm_addmaxuses2" {} "sm_ewsetmode2" {} "sm_ewlockbutton2" {} // mce_* "mce_extend" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "4" } } // zr_* "zr_class_modify" {} "zr_class_set_multiplier" {} "zr_class_reload" {} "zr_config_reload" {} "zr_restrict" {} "zr_unrestrict" {} "zr_ambientsounds" {} "zr_ambientsounds_file" {} "zr_ambientsounds_volume" {} "zr_ambientsounds_length" {} "zr_roundend_overlay" {} "zr_roundend_overlays_human" {} "zr_roundend_overlays_zombie" {} //"zr_account_cashdmg" {} "zr_respawn" {} "zr_respawn_delay" { "clamp" { "min" "1.0" } } "zr_zspawn" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "1" } } "zr_zspawn_timelimit" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "60" } } "zr_zspawn_timelimit_time" { "clamp" { "min" "5" "max" "60" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_min" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "64" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_max" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "64" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_ratio" {} "zr_infect_mzombie_respawn" {} "zr_infect_spawntime_min" {} "zr_infect_spawntime_max" {} "zr_infect_sound" {} "zr_ztele_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_human_before" {} "zr_ztele_human_after" {} "zr_ztele_delay_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_delay_human" {} "zr_ztele_max_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_max_human" {} "zr_ztele_autocancel" {} "zr_ztele_autocancel_distance" {} "zr_ztele_random_spawn" {} "zr_ztele_force" {} "zr_zspawn_force" {} "zr_killrepeator" {} "zr_weapons_infect_removeknife" {} }  
  • LATEST TOPICS