Locked [Giveaway] FREE copies of Counter Strike: Source!

William! :D

I started play css from 2009 but offline and i started to play online in 2015 , i started play on nide in 2018 my favorite memory when i got ban 3 times because i use the items and i missed up XD and yeah i love the server because i made a lots of friends 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321734940/

Edited by Marieane
  • Thanks 1

This is great give away by William.   But when I purchased from Steam platform it is only providing Guest Pass: Counter-Strike: Source.:classic_happy:

Here the catch by Steam platform (not in William's giveaway) : This pass only gives you access to the full version of this game for a limited time period.

Edited by DesmonD
message was misleading others.
  • Wow 1

gimme one bcs klixus keeps abusing me for not having steam 

my favourite moment is when klixus banned me for seven days for insulting him he got butthurt

then pivo unbanned me and klixus rage quited nide gg ez

Edited by Daddy le toxic
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DesmonD said:

This is great!  But Steam is only providing Guest Pass: Counter-Strike: Source.:classic_happy:

Here the catch: This pass only gives you access to the full version of this game for a limited time period.

No, this is false. I am buying them the full game, you silly. Once a person activates the full game, however, they ALSO get a free guest pass in their inventory which they can send to a friend if they want to. That guest pass which they send is only active for a limited period. But they themselves get the full game. There's no catch. Please don't mislead like this if you don't know how buying on steam works. 

1 hour ago, William! ? said:

No, this is false. I am buying them the full game, you silly. Once a person activates the full game, however, they ALSO get a free guest pass in their inventory which they can send to a friend if they want to. That guest pass which they send is only active for a limited period. But they themselves get the full game. There's no catch. Please don't mislead like this if you don't know how buying on steam works. 

Sorry William if this gets wrong because of reply. but i was talking about how steam is providing , nothing about your giveaway . In my reply -This is great is

not in a way of sarcasm, I am just appreciating your offer. Maybe mistake  was mine I should have written in detail. Sorry once again to William and to someone 

who have been misled because of my reply. I am just new to these gaming platforms .And yes this is my first purchase but not last. 

• Like 1

I have a lot of good ze memories but according that every one is talking about pivo I will say one of the best moments happened some weeks ago and its when pivo is officially back to the server and everyone was saying and yelling his name and I can't forget that moment when every one stopped talking that moment of silence for the whole server just to hear him talking and boom after that he made all the server mad just by saying some words lol xd a true legend has back .

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198986720958

• Wow 1

• Event Manager

I started playing ZE in CS 1.6 and in the moment i got in touch with this mode i started to loving it, but sadly CS 1.6 died so i had to move on to CSS, where i found this server and where i enjoy play in my free time.

#FakeStriker

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346940030/

• Haha 1

If this offer is still on the table- I'd love to take it. I've played on the server for close to 3 years now and many of my youtube videos are from NiDE. I am proud of all my wins ?. It is a shame I am a non- steamer but my situation is not the best right now. Here's my profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/IronTearsCrew

I'll continue to record and upload and hopefully, start streaming in the future. Thank you!

Edit- Wait a second, Wait a second!

I saw the price of CSS right now- it is 0.81 Eur. so don't send it to me because I have some money in my profile wallet and I'll buy it right now. 

Please buy it for somebody who doesn't have chance at all! Thanks and sorry!

Edited by Iron Tears Crew
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

first of all my favourite Moments are me with With Niiarks we are finding secrets around the map,then there's me And BlackMamba We we're Not so close but it's fun to have him around

second.i love Zombie Revival Because the Mod of the server then the gameplay it's so fun to play when going back from school

third.how i started ZE is when I was looking for zombie servers then i stumbled upon Unlimited ammo Zombie revival then i was interested so i played for nonstop unless it's sleepy time :3

My Steam account:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198443130627/

My Discord Username:CrazyBurningGentleman#6712

Good Day

• Thanks 1

• inGame unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic