Wave of trials

Klixus

Totally agree. They are 24/7 speaking each other in spanish (insulting other players btw) and abusing with their powers (kicking, muting, etc). NiDE is f*cked if you keep recruiting admins like these kids. I used to play on NiDE but I'm so done with this behavior from some admins. Call me if you wanna know some names.

Hi. I share the opinion of Klixus but not quite. Since he says that "Latin admins" only enter the server to have fun and not to place the order. I am not defending the "Latinos" but I recognize the work so far and the time I have been playing on this server I have not complained about any.
There are admin jobs that I like that are from BMS, Mive Raiden and Limon. Since I have seen that these admins listen to the players and understand them.
I take this opportunity to answer Aykar, I think there is no problem that they use the "Spanish" language to communicate with each other.
Now if I complain about some admins that if they feel they are not in control, I talk about admin "Robin" 

I'm writing this at 12 a.m. sorry for the orthographic horrors xddd

• Like 3

Hi, I don't know if they are able to speak in spanish, I don't really care. The problem is when they start insulting other players calling them noobs or bastards, for example. And admins like Robin and house are two of them.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, aykr said:

Hi, I don't know if they are able to speak in spanish, I don't really care. The problem is when they start insulting other players calling them noobs or bastards, for example. And admins like Robin and house are two of them.

https://nide.gg/forums/topic/239-poll-english-only/

Perhaps i did not make the issue clear enough. The main problem are the incompetence and ability to learn amongst some of these admins. 
Mostly seen with latinos afaik, because you are oblivious to stuff happening around you due to the fact that you laugh and have fun at mic.

I understand completely that you talk with each other in your native language, and me using !sm isn't racially related at all, i just don't want to hear potato mics speak for 30 minutes straight each map.

Just take a look at the demo from Atix yesterday, it was a clusterf*ck and you had no idea what was happening.
https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/auto-20191130-011003-ze_atix_helicopter_i3d_c1.dem 

• Haha 1

First that all good morning, all of you. 

But I find a lack of respect that because we're "Latino" administrators we're necessarily the bad guys here, because that's not the case. Since we spend most of our time watching the server. And if we speak Spanish but it's our language.

And when there is if you speak "English" is when there is more of insult and abuse on the part of other players and administrators. And "KLIXUS". You think because we're Latino we're worse than you? We are all equal we are on an equal footing

So I've noticed. You are always disrespect to the Latino community. Which is serious.

It's worth remembering.  The abuse by a player named key. We suffered the g house brown manager and I last day.  In a very racist way!

I'll keep an eye on your answer! 

Good bye. 

• Like 1

No offence,but this is dumb,you could have just made a private skype call or a call on diskord ,to talk with your native friends.Nobody else would be bothered,simple.Another thing I want to mention is that you need to think and see things in the perspective of other players,do they come here to listen to your voice 24/7  ? Cause as far as I know these players,come here to play in an enjoyable environment,they want silence sometimes,so they can relax and have fun.There are times they listen to people for a good laugh or when someone leads.

They might have patience to listen to you for a while,but after 3-5 minutes they have enough,and I cant blame them.

I support klixus on this subject,but this isnt only about you or your friends.This is about the server and its players,we must make sure our players enjoy their time here.If there was chaos,something should have been done.Peace and some control must be held,otherwise sh*t hits the fan ,fast.

That time wich you used to talk,or just watch things go to hell.Could have been used to improve as an admin,and improve your performance.

Edited by Ash
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have nothing against klixus. But the other topic to see. It's just that he's very racist. On the atix map. At no time did the key-named player begin to insult us without justification, of indigenous monkeys. A g house and me ! 

• Like 1

In addition the server as such is free to speak.  Yesterday you told him house that because he mutes against playb. I 

I had warned him more than 7 times and continued. I mute you only two or three times 5 minutes. So it's not an abuse there was already a justification! 

• Like 1

ToI just don't care. What angers or angers is that that klixus player always "bad administrator relationships with Latinos" which is xenophobia or racism on another level. 

Let him look at his mistakes first! And then respect and criticize others. 

When we're supposed to be insulted, we say it in "joke" we don't seek to offend anyone. We are looking for a very good pleasant time with the players and administrators!

And I don't want to discuss this anymore! 

Edited by Robin
  • Like 1

Well, it is true that we are Latin, but we must not begin to discuss who is better than who @Robin I understand Klixus in a sense that he wants the administration to be trial or not to handle it professionally and it is not about microphone if not because they are insulting and speaking in a way that should not be ("I know that I know because I am admin in Renegade Army and I apologize if I mention it improperly") but even so what it is about is "slap, insults and other things "are handled professionally not in a 13 or 15 year old or maybe 16 year old way of insulting Returning to that of Latinos if it is true that Klixus says certain things but is not as strong as Robin says, this has already been because once they start talking on the microphone they stick, so they don't stop talking about it. Most of the non-Latino players after that is that when they lose a round or game they start insulting everyone and I don't say that all Latinos are so that they are true if they are many but few also in game

And what is going to happen is zm or ze is to have fun not to go through bad times for being infected by slap, being insulted, having bad treatment, or becoming an enemy of someone because I did not use the heal at the right time and on the latter It happens more than once, goes to the servers nide to have fun hang out and play in companionship, right?

Well i just say

Samwise = My mic is damaged

Edited by Samwise
Press the button by mistake yup
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

44 minutes ago, Samwise said:

@Thomas algunos si lo hacen pero no todos 

Samwise=Damaged mic 

No abusan porque si, a veces lo hacen porque no saben si deben usar ese comando o no, ya que son trial admins y estan aprendiendo

• Like 1
  • Wow 1