Locked The return of the Roger an admin application ; )

Rog

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    -My name is Roger i am almost 22
  2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
    -RogerR#7086
  3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
    - i only play on nide 
  4. How long are you playing CSS ?
    -since 2015
  5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
    Roger that
  6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
    Roger that
  7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    -i have been playing this gamemode since 2015 and i know most of the players can communicate with most of them,i have a pretty good knowldge about ze maps and how ze works so i am chillin 
  8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    -well i grew up with ze so i kinda like this game mood and possiante about it so that's a big plus one imo 
  9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    i go to uni and i can only play at night times like 10pm to 12pm 
  10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? 
  11. -well easy first of all i would go to spec to see if he is actullay useing it to make sure,once i am sure i will  verbally warn him to turn it of if he contines to do it i will ban him for the right amout of time after takeing a vidoe of proof ; )

• Server Admin
1 hour ago, Rog said:

STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
- i only play on nide

Please specify your STEAM_0 ID and choose server you want to apply. Also you can search your STEAM_0 ID and connection time by clicking the link to the stats server, choose server that you have stats in it (my guess you are in ZE server), go to the players tab, and type your in-game name and search it.

https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php

1 hour ago, Rog said:

You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
Roger that

You didn't meet the requirement of 72 hours for your application, my guess is this your stats?

https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2603

One last thing, i really don't met you in server and see interact with other players (mostly you play in EU time I guessing).

I'm gonna be Neutral for now, good luck!

Edited by FroZRil
  • Like 1

my steam id : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161888948/

about the 72 hours i was an admin b4 like in 2020 so i dont think i need that to fill that but if u insist ^^ sure  i can do that 

One last thing, i really don't met you in server and see interact with other players (mostly you play in EU time I guessing).

- everybody from top to jungle knows who roger is on zombie espace i dont need to interact with players cuz i already know them 

and tbh i havent meet u yet and i play ze since 2015 anyways nice meeting u buddy ^^

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Neutral for now. Haven't been that active lately due to school and work, and the few times I've interacted with you don't make you stand out from others.

that's not me first of all second of all malala there is nothing u can do to stop getting me from admin .u are a hacker who hacks kids  with mentall issues and make them kill their selfs i will get u in your litte country one day just wait for  your day btw nice rape vidoes on your hardisk maybe i expose them to the whole community to actullay reveal what kind of person u are have a spledid day kiddo will be seeing u .

15 hours ago, notkoen said:

Neutral for now. Haven't been that active lately due to school and work, and the few times I've interacted with you don't make you stand out from others.

well i have been playing this game mode for a very long time plus i am pretty good leader plus i am a new coder plus plus i map plus i have pretty decent english and can exprees my self pretty good on mic unlike litte russians but if u say that i dont stand out from the others u cleary are a new player on ze .

Edited by Rog

• Event Manager

-1 for me. I have not seen you on the server and you do not have the required amount of time. 

Even though you say you have been on Nide since 2015 this is now 2022 with different players and different management. 

I say be more active on the server to get your connection time and be more interact with players more. You say you do not need to interact with players because everyone knows Roger yet you have yet to receive a +1 (Tex is Puerto Rican is voter doesn't count). It does not matter who you are you need to interact with players in order to be an Admin. 

Edited by Heat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Heat said:

-1 for me. I have not seen you on the server and you do not have the required amount of time. 

Even though you say you have been on Nide since 2015 this is now 2022 with different players and different management. 

I say be more active on the server to get your connection time and be more interact with players more. You say you do not need to interact with players because everyone knows Roger yet you have yet to receive a +1 (Tex is Puerto Rican is voter doesn't count). It does not matter who you are you need to interact with players in order to be an Admin. 

i am well aware that i need to interact with  ppl but i have been doing that with ppl on ze for a long time longer that u have heat u have been playing ze since like what 2020 2021 and i did not say i have been playing on nide  since 2015 i said i have been playing ze since 2015.Nide wasnt a thing back then lol 

• Event Manager
3 hours ago, Rog said:

i am well aware that i need to interact with  ppl but i have been doing that with ppl on ze for a long time longer that u have heat u have been playing ze since like what 2020 2021 and i did not say i have been playing on nide  since 2015 i said i have been playing ze since 2015.Nide wasnt a thing back then lol 

I have been playing ZE since 2007 not 2020 like you guess instead of researching, so long before you knew how to use a computer. 

Nide has been around for a long time since 2016 so I was 1 year off....

I would recommend being more active and interact more on the server instead of attacking people here on the forums who are just trying to just give you honest feedback on your application. 

Also due to your past history this seems to be a reoccurrence for you to act out. 

• Like 1

i am not attacking anyone here buddy i am just saying the facts well we all know your personality and the way u act and we are gonna be in the same team if i get accpeted so put down your guns and start wearing your armor, 

a note : u cant recommend me anything when u  didnt even played ze at it's golden era where we tryharded maps and had sh*t ton of fun keep that in mind and stop trying to be argumetative with me have a nice one  buddy 

• Haha 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Roger,
Thank you for your application. 
Sadly it has been denied since you do not have play the requirement time on the server and we don't see you as potential part of the team for now. 
Prove us we are wrong by playing more on nide, interact with players.
Have a good day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1