endless download of files

beba

• Management
38 minutes ago, beba said:
how to fix it? 
every time I play the same files are downloaded, which are not even in the PC at all

Hi can you explain it further or maybe take a screenshot so I can check which files are downloaded over and over when connecting 🙂 

• Thanks 1

• Management
7 hours ago,  Malala  said:

cl_downloadfilter mapsonly

Well its the same files being downloaded over and over so if he has the issue everyone else should also have the issue but it seems like its only him but idk I need more confirmation

3 hours ago, Hobbitten said:

Well its the same files being downloaded over and over so if he has the issue everyone else should also have the issue but it seems like its only him but idk I need more confirmation

?

if he uses that command it will solve the issue, he didnt say what file is being dl'd but mapsonly means he will only download the map and no other files.

В 12.10.2022 в 2:54 PM, Hobbitten сказал:

Hi can you explain it further or maybe take a screenshot so I can check which files are downloaded over and over when connecting 🙂 

https://t.me/nideggg

I uploaded it to the channel, because I don't know where to upload a photo to get a url-link.  THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING, DO NOT BAN ME

• Haha 1

17 часов назад, Hobbitten сказал:

this problem is observed at least in all computer clubs in my city🫡

• Management
2 hours ago, beba said:

this problem is observed at least in all computer clubs in my city🫡

As your playing at a club I assume you dont have the same pc all times so models will be downloaded everytime you change pc. And like malala mentioned above just enable console and write the following message into console to avoid downloading any server models

THE COMMAND

1 час назад, Hobbitten сказал:

As your playing at a club I assume you dont have the same pc all times so models will be downloaded everytime you change pc. And like malala mentioned above just enable console and write the following message into console to avoid downloading any server models

THE COMMAND

okay, thanks