Locked Lunatic's Admin Application

Lackin

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
  2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
    Lackin#2926
  3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
    STEAM_0:1:525867827 / ZR CSS
  4. How long are you playing CSS ?
    Since 2015.
  5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
    I already have fulfilled that requirment.
  6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
    Ok.
    1. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
      I think I should be let into the team because, I am a very extremely active person. I have gathered 3 days of connection time in a period time of 12-13 days. Also, I am a very loyal and upforward person. I don't lie as theres no advantage to it. I've also played NiDe for a long time, I first started in Decemeber 2019. I met people like @ Lardy  @ Boss and @ Anwar . They all encouraged me to play this server longer and eventually come back whenever I quit. I played the server ZE and sometimes inbetween ZE. I've made many friends within this community and seen upside and sometimes even the downside of NiDe. Also, the thing that is important to me is making this server PLAYABLE and ENJOYABLE they are my two aims. With that it can be hard sometimes as people come and troll. At the end of the day I just want to help NiDe, as I've seen the ZR sometimes in a major need of a ADMIN. I've probably been the most payadmin these past weeks, as I've punished people properly that have broken the rules. ZR or Zombies in general is a gamemode where staff is required, and I think I'm the right person for the community.
  7. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    I know basically every SM (SourceMod) admin command's as I've been using them for mutiple years. I have been a admin in over 30 Counter-Strike Source including NiDe as a payadmin. I'm fimilar with all the prefixes and arrays of the commands. But, in general im just a always fair person. Just cause I don't like someone doesn't mean I would treat them in any other way than a person I like. I believe that everyone should be treated fair and the end of the day this is a game and we are all here to enjoy the game, so why destroy that feeling? I've gotten myself a name in this server mutiple times, and personally I think its the correct time now to join the staff team.
  8. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    My name is Lunatic (not my real name) I am 18 years old and I currently live in England. I orginiated from Lithuania and was born there. I am pretty fluent in english as my GCSE grade for english was a 6. I personally, think that I am a nice human being I give everyone and anyone a chance no matter who they. I am planning to be on the server everyday for a couple hours, as I've been doing everyday. Right now, I am studying in university, but I'm planning to drop out very soon. I wanna continue my career in this server for as long as I possibly can cause honestly I enjoy NiDe and want to help in some way without donating as I've done multiple times.
  9. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  
  10. As he is only a "specious" person using Aimbot, I would never take action first. I would spectate him around for a little bit around 3-5 minutes. If I clearly see he is blatant I would record a demo of it then ban him. But, if I'm not sure that he is hacking and I'm in the middle I would ask them to spectate them and tell me their opinion, to then finally make a final conclusion with proper punishment and procedure.
  • Like 1

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Good UK tea
I can believe in that he will be good admon cuz he's trying his best.
+1 he is dedicated

• Super 1

• Event Manager

You do know this is for Zombie Revival not Zombie Escape right? 

5 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

+1

5 hours ago, Tex said:

Neutral, unfamiliar with you but good luck!!!

• Sad 1

• Server Admin

Hello hi @ Lunatic  👋,

-1|1. First, I will talk about you frankly, and I want to clarify some things for you, First, I don't know you because I haven't seen you play much on the server, but I think I only saw you once or twice in 2021/2022, and you didn't play much. You weren't very active, so you were inactive. Active for 2 and a half years on Zr I want to point out that I've been the most active player on the server 24/7 everyone knows that so I've been seeing who's been active a lot of players on the server so I haven't seen you so active on the server in 2 years And half , you suddenly disappeared, 

2. Maybe you're in Ze I don't know + I don't care I care about Zr I'm only talking about Zr So since you haven't been active for two and a half years that means, you don't know that a lot of things have changed in our server What I mean is that you missed a lot of things, so when you came back to The server a few days ago did not know almost anything (and still does) because I did not see anything from you indicating that you have the knowledge or professionalism to be Admin in our team admins zr, Unfortunately, now I will talk about many important points, 

3. As I said, I did not see anything from you that proves that you have knowledge or professionalism in the server. Let me make it clear to you more. By observing you, during this week and last week, I did not find any professionalism or knowledge from you and your behavior  also with others. The first point I will talk about the extent of your knowledge And your use of the admin in our server, about your experience and professionalism in using your (Donated admin), you do not have the full knowledge and experience in using the admin so I will give you a rating regarding this -10/1 because of a lot of your bad mistakes!, 

4. Secondly, a point to clarify the mistakes you made. but you need to know The Admin should be more experienced, knowledgeable, and professional, and be able to assume this responsibility. But your mistakes and your problem, which is your behavior, dealings, and  your provocative words with the players, hostile, annoying, and disrespectful to many players, as I told you at the beginning that I was watching you.And I monitor all your behavior with all the players, and I was also monitoring all your chats with the players, and here the problem was that you were annoying many players and bullying them with bullsh*t words. I noticed your behavior was very very bad with the players and admins,

5. I will explain to you these mistakes that you made, by watching your chats with the players, you were creating problems for no reason or for very, very, very, very stupid and just a waste of time, I will mention one of these stupid and trivial reasons that caused a problem with a player, it was two days ago Almost, when you started attacking a player because he shot you when you were zombie and he is human and then you got angry because he was shooting at you and then the player told you "Stfu and play the game" the player never Insulting you but after he said "Stfu and play the game"

6. You cursed him with racist words and insults: "dumbass Nigga" + "we understand u get 0 Bitches irl so u have to online date" and then one of the admins intervened and gave you a warning to stop annoying this player, then you told him that he started cursed you!, You started acting like you were innocent and in fact you started all this because of what because this player was playing normally and he shot you when you were a zombie what's wrong with that why did you get angry and start cursing this player like crazy bruh are you okay?, you are playing counter Strike not Mario, this is a humans vs zombies server,

7. Bruh What's wrong with you?, do you really not know this game? How silly, very stupid, illogical, and it is clear that you made a problem because of illogical, very stupid, ridiculous, funny, and just a waste of time for everyone, and also when you tried to fabricate a problem 4 days ago with one of the supervisors, specifically with the developer (Rushaway) when Rushaway entered the server. You started cursing him at first. You said to him "rushaway" "f*ck u" and then you tried to provoke him with some words indirectly, but Rushaway ignored you, and then one of the admins intervened and gave you a warning to stop this for your behavior and your very clear provocative words towards Rushaway for no reason,

8. The question is why? Why do you behave aggressively with others, how will you become a professional admin when you don't even know how to talk to the players without making problems, in a respectful and more professional way, you are thus annoying the players and making them leave the server because of your fabricate problems with them for childish, stupid, illogical and waste of time reasons, This means that you are causing chaos in the server, but if you continue in this manner in this way, punitive measures will be taken against you because of your disturbance to the players and making them leave the server and causing chaos in the server,

9. There is a lot I want to say, but I don't want to waste my time and write a lot xd. I don't have enough time. for this at the moment, because I have a life and the works of life. If I have free time, I will write more than this anyway. These are all the negatives that you have. So, You are not qualified to be a admin in our Zr team admins, as I mentioned to you the reasons, defects and negatives in you, so you must know where you are wrong from and you accept the truth in a positive way and not in a negative way, an important note : that you do not think that I hate you no, I only tell the truth as I told you in The beginning is that I will speak frankly. I do not like to lie. I do not like to flatter anyone. I only speak frankly, truthfully, logically, and justly.

10. And this is not a shame that you made a lot of mistakes, because in the end we are human beings, of course we make a lot of mistakes in life, but this does not mean that it is the end. No, we must learn from our mistakes and avoid making such mistakes in the future, ||||| Therefore, I encourage you to change for the better, so at this time you are not qualified, so I advise you that you should learn more and know more about the server and how to use the admin correctly and fairly professionally, and also be professional in understanding with the players and solving problems professionally without Escalation of the problem between the two parties, and also to change your aggressive behavior towards everyone, you must learn from others from other admins/or from players/or from old players on the server, about anything you do not know, you can ask us admins/or players, there is no problem with all of us We will provide you with great support. I / and all the admins friends will help you a lot, because to learn more things in the server as admin and also your bad behavior, but there is hope that you will change and I will be your first supporter,

11. in the end, I hope you don't understand me wrong, I just spoke frankly, truthfully, realistically and logically so that many problems will not occur in the future in the server, I hope you understood me positively and not negatively and angry, my full respect 🌹❤️,

so  ( -1 ) from me and good luck In the future ^^.

Regards, 🌹❤️.

• Like 4
  • Super 2

4 hours ago, DJSpider MaN Suleiman 2022 said:

Hello hi @ Lunatic  👋,

-1|1. First, I will talk about you frankly, and I want to clarify some things for you, First, I don't know you because I haven't seen you play much on the server, but I think I only saw you once or twice in 2021/2022, and you didn't play much. You weren't very active, so you were inactive. Active for 2 and a half years on Zr I want to point out that I've been the most active player on the server 24/7 everyone knows that so I've been seeing who's been active a lot of players on the server so I haven't seen you so active on the server in 2 years And half , you suddenly disappeared, 

2. Maybe you're in Ze I don't know + I don't care I care about Zr I'm only talking about Zr So since you haven't been active for two and a half years that means, you don't know that a lot of things have changed in our server What I mean is that you missed a lot of things, so when you came back to The server a few days ago did not know almost anything (and still does) because I did not see anything from you indicating that you have the knowledge or professionalism to be Admin in our team admins zr, Unfortunately, now I will talk about many important points, 

3. As I said, I did not see anything from you that proves that you have knowledge or professionalism in the server. Let me make it clear to you more. By observing you, during this week and last week, I did not find any professionalism or knowledge from you and your behavior  also with others. The first point I will talk about the extent of your knowledge And your use of the admin in our server, about your experience and professionalism in using your (Donated admin), you do not have the full knowledge and experience in using the admin so I will give you a rating regarding this -10/1 because of a lot of your bad mistakes!, 

4. Secondly, a point to clarify the mistakes you made. but you need to know The Admin should be more experienced, knowledgeable, and professional, and be able to assume this responsibility. But your mistakes and your problem, which is your behavior, dealings, and  your provocative words with the players, hostile, annoying, and disrespectful to many players, as I told you at the beginning that I was watching you.And I monitor all your behavior with all the players, and I was also monitoring all your chats with the players, and here the problem was that you were annoying many players and bullying them with bullsh*t words. I noticed your behavior was very very bad with the players and admins,

5. I will explain to you these mistakes that you made, by watching your chats with the players, you were creating problems for no reason or for very, very, very, very stupid and just a waste of time, I will mention one of these stupid and trivial reasons that caused a problem with a player, it was two days ago Almost, when you started attacking a player because he shot you when you were zombie and he is human and then you got angry because he was shooting at you and then the player told you "Stfu and play the game" the player never Insulting you but after he said "Stfu and play the game"

6. You cursed him with racist words and insults: "dumbass Nigga" + "we understand u get 0 Bitches irl so u have to online date" and then one of the admins intervened and gave you a warning to stop annoying this player, then you told him that he started cursed you!, You started acting like you were innocent and in fact you started all this because of what because this player was playing normally and he shot you when you were a zombie what's wrong with that why did you get angry and start cursing this player like crazy bruh are you okay?, you are playing counter Strike not Mario, this is a humans vs zombies server,

7. Bruh What's wrong with you?, do you really not know this game? How silly, very stupid, illogical, and it is clear that you made a problem because of illogical, very stupid, ridiculous, funny, and just a waste of time for everyone, and also when you tried to fabricate a problem 4 days ago with one of the supervisors, specifically with the developer (Rushaway) when Rushaway entered the server. You started cursing him at first. You said to him "rushaway" "f*ck u" and then you tried to provoke him with some words indirectly, but Rushaway ignored you, and then one of the admins intervened and gave you a warning to stop this for your behavior and your very clear provocative words towards Rushaway for no reason,

8. The question is why? Why do you behave aggressively with others, how will you become a professional admin when you don't even know how to talk to the players without making problems, in a respectful and more professional way, you are thus annoying the players and making them leave the server because of your fabricate problems with them for childish, stupid, illogical and waste of time reasons, This means that you are causing chaos in the server, but if you continue in this manner in this way, punitive measures will be taken against you because of your disturbance to the players and making them leave the server and causing chaos in the server,

9. There is a lot I want to say, but I don't want to waste my time and write a lot xd. I don't have enough time. for this at the moment, because I have a life and the works of life. If I have free time, I will write more than this anyway. These are all the negatives that you have. So, You are not qualified to be a admin in our Zr team admins, as I mentioned to you the reasons, defects and negatives in you, so you must know where you are wrong from and you accept the truth in a positive way and not in a negative way, an important note : that you do not think that I hate you no, I only tell the truth as I told you in The beginning is that I will speak frankly. I do not like to lie. I do not like to flatter anyone. I only speak frankly, truthfully, logically, and justly.

10. And this is not a shame that you made a lot of mistakes, because in the end we are human beings, of course we make a lot of mistakes in life, but this does not mean that it is the end. No, we must learn from our mistakes and avoid making such mistakes in the future, ||||| Therefore, I encourage you to change for the better, so at this time you are not qualified, so I advise you that you should learn more and know more about the server and how to use the admin correctly and fairly professionally, and also be professional in understanding with the players and solving problems professionally without Escalation of the problem between the two parties, and also to change your aggressive behavior towards everyone, you must learn from others from other admins/or from players/or from old players on the server, about anything you do not know, you can ask us admins/or players, there is no problem with all of us We will provide you with great support. I / and all the admins friends will help you a lot, because to learn more things in the server as admin and also your bad behavior, but there is hope that you will change and I will be your first supporter,

11. in the end, I hope you don't understand me wrong, I just spoke frankly, truthfully, realistically and logically so that many problems will not occur in the future in the server, I hope you understood me positively and not negatively and angry, my full respect 🌹❤️,

Regards, 🌹❤️.

The only players I’ve been toxic to is “savage” and “ankh” I’m all good with ankh but I literally have beef with this guy if you actually every checked chat logs, he first started on me before I ever knew him. Lmao, everytime he gets on the server has something to say to me, if you checked chat logs you’d see that aswell, I said that cause he does it everyday. 😹😹

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

The only players I’ve been toxic to is “savage” and “ankh” I’m all good with ankh but I literally have beef with this guy if you actually every checked chat logs, he first started on me before I ever knew him. Lmao, everytime he gets on the server has something to say to me, if you checked chat logs you’d see that aswell, I said that cause he does it everyday. 😹😹

You’ve taken everyone else out of context and put me into that information. If someone starts talking sh*t to me and I’m in the wrong to say a couple words when he does it everyday then I don’t know what to tell you, I literally help most of the swrvwr

Hello hi @ Lunatic  👋,

Regards, 🌹❤️.

all the time, you could see if that if you asked them

Hello hi @ Lunatic  👋,

Regards, 🌹❤️.

No admin or anyone has intended to stop me or tried to I stop myself I literally exchange a couple words as he literally witch-hunts me whenever he gets on

Hello hi @ Lunatic  👋,

Regards, 🌹❤️.

This admin @ Lord Vader  over here is behaving aggressively and insulting many players on the server and he is a server admin tell me what's the difference between him and this player  "@ Lunatic " ?  its clearly you dislike this player since he is not a friend of you
honestly this message of yours is meant for lord vader

Edited by yoshmia
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, DJSpider MaN Suleiman 2022 said:

Привет, привет @ Лунатик  👋,

-1|1. Во-первых, я буду говорить о вас откровенно, и я хочу прояснить для вас некоторые вещи, во-первых, я вас не знаю, потому что я не видел, чтобы вы много играли на сервере, но я думаю, что видел вас всего один или два раза в 2021/2022 годах, и вы мало играли. Вы были не очень активны, поэтому вы были неактивны. Активный в течение 2 с половиной лет на Zr Я хочу отметить, что я был самым активным игроком на сервере 24/7, все это знают, поэтому я наблюдал за тем, кто был активным, многие игроки на сервере, поэтому я не видел вас таким активным на сервере за 2 года И половина , ты внезапно исчез,

2. Может быть, вы в Ze, я не знаю + Мне все равно, я забочусь о Zr, я говорю только о Zr, Так что, поскольку вы не были активны в течение двух с половиной лет, это означает, что вы не знаете, что многое изменилось на нашем сервере, что я имею в виду что вы многое пропустили, поэтому, когда вы вернулись на сервер несколько дней назад, я почти ничего не знал (и до сих пор не знаю), потому что я не видел от вас ничего, указывающего на то, что у вас есть знания или профессионализм, чтобы быть администратором в нашей команде admins zr, к сожалению, теперь я буду поговорим о многих важных моментах,

3. Как я уже сказал, я не видел от вас ничего, что доказывало бы, что у вас есть знания или профессионализм на сервере. Позвольте мне разъяснить вам это подробнее. Наблюдая за вами в течение этой и прошлой недель, я не обнаружил у вас никакого профессионализма или знаний, а также вашего поведения с другими людьми. Первый пункт Я расскажу о степени ваших знаний и использовании вами администратора на нашем сервере, о вашем опыте и профессионализме в использовании вашего (пожертвованного администратора), у вас нет полных знаний и опыта в использовании администратора, поэтому я дам вам оценку относительно этого -10 / 1 из-за множества твоих грубых ошибок!,

4. Во-вторых, пункт для разъяснения допущенных вами ошибок. но вы должны знать, что Администратор должен быть более опытным, знающим и профессиональным и быть в состоянии взять на себя эту ответственность. Но ваши ошибки и ваша проблема, которая заключается в вашем поведении, поведении и ваших провокационных словах по отношению к игрокам, враждебны, раздражающи и неуважительны по отношению ко многим игрокам, поскольку я сказал вам в начале, что наблюдаю за вами.И я отслеживаю все ваше поведение со всеми игроками, и я также отслеживал все ваши чаты с игроками, и здесь проблема заключалась в том, что вы раздражали многих игроков и запугивали их ерундовыми словами. Я заметил, что ваше поведение было очень и очень плохим по отношению к игрокам и администраторам,

5. Я объясню вам эти ошибки, которые вы допустили, наблюдая за вашими чатами с игроками, вы создавали проблемы без причины или по очень, очень, очень, очень глупой и просто пустой трате времени, я упомяну одну из этих глупых и тривиальных причин, которые вызвали проблему с игрок, это было почти два дня назад, когда вы начали нападать на игрока, потому что он стрелял в вас, когда вы были зомби, а он человек, а затем вы разозлились, потому что он стрелял в вас, а затем игрок сказал вам "Stfu и играйте в игру". игрок никогда не оскорблял вас, но после того, как он сказал: "Stfu и играй в эту игру".

6. Вы проклинали его расистскими словами и оскорблениями: "тупой ниггер" + "мы понимаем, что у вас 0 сук в irl, поэтому вам нужно встречаться онлайн", а затем вмешался один из администраторов и предупредил вас, чтобы вы перестали раздражать этого игрока, затем вы сказали ему, что он начал проклинать вас!, Вы начали ведешь себя так, как будто ты невиновен, а на самом деле ты начал все это из-за чего, потому что этот игрок играл нормально, и он застрелил тебя, когда ты был зомби, что в этом плохого, почему ты разозлился и начал проклинать этого игрока как сумасшедший братан, ты в порядке?, ты играешь в counter Strike, а не в Марио, это сервер humans vs zombies,

7. Братан, что с тобой не так?, ты действительно не знаешь эту игру? Как глупо, очень глупо, нелогично, и ясно, что вы создали проблему из-за нелогичного, очень глупого, нелепого, смешного и просто пустой траты времени для всех, а также когда вы пытались сфабриковать проблему 4 дня назад с одним из супервайзеров, в частности с разработчиком (Rushaway), когда Rushaway вошел на сервер. Сначала ты начал проклинать его. Вы сказали ему "rushaway" "f * ck u", а затем попытались косвенно спровоцировать его какими-то словами, но Rushaway проигнорировал вас, а затем вмешался один из администраторов и предупредил вас прекратить это за ваше поведение и ваши очень четкие провокационные слова в адрес Rushaway без причины,

8. Вопрос в том, почему? Почему вы ведете себя агрессивно с другими, как вы станете профессиональным администратором, когда вы даже не знаете, как разговаривать с игроками, не создавая проблем, уважительно и более профессионально, таким образом, вы раздражаете игроков и заставляете их покидать сервер из-за того, что вы выдумываете проблемы с ними по детски, глупые, нелогичные и бесполезные причины, это означает, что вы вызываете хаос на сервере, но если вы продолжите в том же духе таким образом, против вас будут приняты карательные меры из-за того, что вы причиняете беспокойство игрокам, заставляете их покинуть сервер и вызываете хаос на сервере,

9. Я многое хочу сказать, но я не хочу тратить свое время и много писать xd. У меня недостаточно времени. для этого в данный момент, потому что у меня есть жизнь и дела жизни. Если у меня будет свободное время, я все равно напишу больше, чем это. Это все негативы, которые у вас есть. Итак, вы не имеете права быть администратором в нашей команде администраторов Zr, поскольку я упомянул вам причины, недостатки и недостатки в вас, поэтому вы должны знать, где вы ошибаетесь, и вы принимаете правду в позитивном ключе, а не в негативном. Важное замечание: это вы не думайте, что я ненавижу вас, нет, я говорю только правду, как я сказал вам в самом начале, что я буду говорить откровенно. Я не люблю лгать. Я не люблю никому льстить. Я говорю только откровенно, правдиво, логично и справедливо.

10. И это не позор, что вы совершили много ошибок, потому что, в конце концов, мы люди, конечно, мы совершаем много ошибок в жизни, но это не значит, что это конец. Нет, мы должны учиться на своих ошибках и избегать подобных ошибок в будущем, ||||| Поэтому я призываю вас измениться к лучшему, поэтому на данный момент вы недостаточно квалифицированы, поэтому я советую вам узнать больше и узнать больше о сервере и о том, как правильно и профессионально 

9 hours ago, DJSpider MaN Suleiman 2022 said:

Hello hi @ Lunatic  👋,

Regards, 🌹❤️.

bro, as always, said everything to the point

Edited by FOX
  • Like 1
  • Super 1

12 hours ago, DJSpider MaN Suleiman 2022 said:

Hello hi @ Lunatic  👋,

Regards, 🌹❤️.

I’ll sum this up very easily 99% of what u have said has been all taken out of context. Let’s be logical and reasonable here now, when you start playing the server and the first day of meeting someone he decides to trash talk you. You ignore it right? I like I did when he first started on me. But imagine that person every time your online he constantly trash talks u and targets you to make you rage quit and leave the server. Would you allow that and act innocent or tell him to f*ck off? At least include some context within ur reasoning what u have done is taken i out context to make me look bad on my application. You haven’t done a bad job of it. You can go on the server and ask the majority of the people and they will tell u that I’m a good admin as I’ve helped basically all of them. I’ve probably done more work in a week as a admin than u have done in months. Let’s be honest you can go through ur discord chat server logs and see how many people I’ve helped myself if u want to. Lmao, next time bring context in not out.

I’ve been helpful to so many people in this server, you can ask them all bro. Trying to get me denied by taking stuff out of context this much is wrong if you ask me. As a admin this is what I would call targeting and witchhunting, but that’s the only thing you’ve gotten on me that “I’m bad” or something lmao. Go through chat logs and monitor me please. You won’t find anything else except from savage. Lmao that’s all I gotta say

(-1) why?

I don't know you well, but I don't want to either, but I formed an opinion on why you shouldn't be an admin in 2 days:

* first of all, what shows your unprofessionalism the most is communication and insulting players who play longer than you think or try to imagine, saying that - you play more time than players you don't know at all and trying to prove that you are the best here is very naive and stupid.

* second insulting players for no reason? hmmm this is not allowed and incorrect.. -trying to provoke a player to conflict with you? hmmmm unprofessional... --->you have received many warnings from me personally that you are quite insulting. but did you notice it? NO!!!! I remember very well the day you tried to provoke our long time player Rushway and I gave you several warnings and did you listen? NO!!!! You also tried to provoke our also long time player Savage for no reason and I gave you multiple warnings and did you listen? NO!!!

Yes, I think you are not worthy to become a server admin!!!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Caroline said:

(-1) why?

I don't know you well, but I don't want to either, but I formed an opinion on why you shouldn't be an admin in 2 days:

* first of all, what shows your unprofessionalism the most is communication and insulting players who play longer than you think or try to imagine, saying that - you play more time than players you don't know at all and trying to prove that you are the best here is very naive and stupid.

* second insulting players for no reason? hmmm this is not allowed and incorrect.. -trying to provoke a player to conflict with you? hmmmm unprofessional... --->you have received many warnings from me personally that you are quite insulting. but did you notice it? NO!!!! I remember very well the day you tried to provoke our long time player Rushway and I gave you several warnings and did you listen? NO!!!! You also tried to provoke our also long time player Savage for no reason and I gave you multiple warnings and did you listen? NO!!!

Yes, I think you are not worthy to become a server admin!!!

Your another person, I want someone like @ ire to check chat logs. You started on me and carried on so I obviously replied. You tried ur best defending savage as he’s ur little buddy. But sure keep teaming on me logs can prove everything? I’m unprofessional please never use that when u fix ur behaviour. I may seem rude rn buts it the truth. I really want someone to check chat logs. As you said provoke him but he was the person who started on me and tried to create drama. This all app has been me being criticised from someone who started drama with me and started to try and witchhunt me

Edited by Lunatic
  • Like 1