Locked clueless admin.

ccc

so I don't feel like going for the demo but in rpd my teammates throw nades at the cade to block out the other players as a troll. I watch as the nades are already thrown and some of the players are blocked off. I throw my nade at the wall and none of the cades were even affected. Sticky decides to slay me because, you guessed it, he's my fanboy and specs me every time beating his meat to me. Let me just say he always specs me to find the smallest thing on me to use his admins powers that no one else would get punished for and I've never made a report about it until now. He's a little soy boy crybaby and he use do anything against me but use his admin powers. Would be nice if idk he get put on timeout for a bit so I can get this fanboy off my ass. Thanks. You want the demo the most recent one in rpd. easy to find we haven't played it in a while.

• Haha 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

You're upset that I slayed you after you tk'd the entire team and there were 2 CTs left?  With your history I could have banned you for it, but I decided to be nice and slay you and you didn't even miss the next round.

Why are you afraid of me speccing you?  Worried about getting caught breaking the rules?  Btw I wasn't even speccing you at first, I was randomly following some other dude and saw your name pop up in HUD looking like you were gonna throw a nade, so I switched to you and then watched you do it. Nice try though.

• Wow 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

One more addition:

"Let me just say he always specs me to find the smallest thing on me to use his admins powers that no one else would get punished for and I've never made a report about it until now. "

Do you know that LSAs review logs and will know that this is a blatant lie? Just sayin...

• Angry 1

• Management

Heres the demo review christo did indeed not block the humans from the grenade.

Zeo first nade - failed block humans
Andres.cs second nade - blocks humans
Humans - shoots cade to block themselves
Christo third nade - nothing happens for the cades

We are sorry for stickyclickers mistake and it sure wont happen again. As mistakes like this can happen. 

Case closed

• Homiekiss 2