Locked Reporting Knᶖfe SQ | Batatatatatatata!!! And -- For cheating in nemesis and knife fun maps

yoshmia

1. ➥ Your own ingame name; yoshmia
  2. ➥ Your own Steam-ID; reporting anonymously
  3. ➥ Name of the player(s) involved; Knᶖfe SQ | Batatatatatatata!!! and --
  4. ➥ Steam-ID of the player(s) involved; STEAM_0:1:21820159 / STEAM_0:0:27197979
  5. ➥ What server did it happen; Zombie escape
  6. ➥ What map did it happen; almost every nemesis / knife maps
  7. ➥ Time and date; All The Time
  8. ➥ Explain the situation; it is near impossible to cut these players when playing with them no matter how many time they always cut you first its impossible to knife them as nemesis they hit you before you take out your knife, bhop or jump at them doesn't work they knife you in air before reaching them i don't have much lags I know players with low latency can have an advantage you hit them with knife but you get boosted or infected because of slower response time from a higher latency but these players a whole different story they knife you before they reach your aim I try to replicate it but its near impossible its no fun playing with them on these maps
  9. ➥ Proof; i don't have any footage just play with them in knife fun or nemesis related maps you will understand what i mean
  • Haha 5

cl_smooth "0"
cl_predict "1"
cl_smoothtime "0.01"
cl_cmdrate "128"
cl_updaterate "128"
cl_interp "0" 
cl_interp_ratio "2"
cl_threaded_client_leaf_system "1"
cl_threaded_bone_setup "1"
cl_lagcompensation "1"
rate "1048576"

for low ping, I use this and it's pretty good.
enjoy trash knife maps

• Like 1
  • Homiekiss 2

Hi Yoshmia, as a player I can understand the frustration that must ensue when other players make the gameplay more unfair.

Though in this case it's not a hack, it's different settings they've changed, changes anyone can make really. Does it enhance gameplay? Both yes and no, it can give a slight advantage to players who only use knife but a disadvantage in regular gameplay due to a number of different factors.

Since your report lacks proof of any so called hack I am closing this report.

Kind regards,
Revan

• Like 2
  • Super 2

• .Revan locked this topic