Jump to content

Missing administrator , the reward is offered


Shadow89

Recommended Posts

I haven't seen the @ Tex administrator on the server for some time
Do you know where he retired? 😆

even though he banned me in the past, I honestly miss him , 

it made the atmosphere on the server

whoever finds it, I offer a reward of 1 

 

With this open topic, I want to thank the server administrator for the free vip offered to all players        NIDEGG  THE COOLEST 💕

  • Like 1
  • Homiekiss 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, yoshmia said:

tex is being held as a hostage by puerto rican gang for being racist toward them
they are demanding 100$ fine to release him but since no one care he is still being held as a hostage

I don't think he's racist
since I was also banned by him, I could say the same thing.
But I deserved the ban:

If he is held prisoner, we will open a campaign / new topic to collect money for the ransom, we need him on the server, it was atmospheric 😆

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Server Admin
12 minutes ago, Shadow89 said:

I haven't seen the @ Tex administrator on the server for some time
Do you know where he retired? 😆

even though he banned me in the past, I honestly miss him , 

it made the atmosphere on the server

whoever finds it, I offer a reward of 1 

 

With this open topic, I want to thank the server administrator for the free vip offered to all players        NIDEGG  THE COOLEST 💕

Don’t worry I’m here. Send me your address so I can come get my $1 baguette dollar and convert it into trump dollars for some bullets. 

 

seriously though I’m always on, but since you pay in euros it must mean you are French and our time zones are pretty different. You can find me on most nights 6pm-12pm central time zone 

  • Homiekiss 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tex said:

Don’t worry I’m here. Send me your address so I can come get my $1 baguette dollar and convert it into trump dollars for some bullets. 

 

seriously though I’m always on, but since you pay in euros it must mean you are French and our time zones are pretty different. You can find me on most nights 6pm-12pm central time zone 

I am of dual Italian Romanian nationality

and regarding the donation, I didn't find any link here where I can donate for the nidegg project  

I want to donate 20 euros per month to the project, I mention that I don't want anything in return

  • Like 2
  • Super 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Server Admin
7 minutes ago, Shadow89 said:

I am of dual Italian Romanian nationality

and regarding the donation, I didn't find any link here where I can donate for the nidegg project  

I want to donate 20 euros per month to the project, I mention that I don't want anything in return

Here is the link to donate if you wish to do so. 


Thank you for your consideration to contribute to the Nidegg project

Make a Donation - NiDE Donation System

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Server Admin

@ Shadow89

Since I have been found I would like to claim my 1 baugette dollar reward.

However...

Given my extreme generosity, please donate that $1 to the Nide research foundation so @ Heat can make the 9/11 map we have all been dreaming of playing 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Tex said:

@ Shadow89

Since I have been found I would like to claim my 1 baugette dollar reward.

However...

Given my extreme generosity, please donate that $1 to the Nide research foundation so @ Heat can make the 9/11 map we have all been dreaming of playing 

image.thumb.png.eed4f47ad82e9bc472c4304e230772e3.png

this month I think I donated enough to the community

the important thing is that I found out how I can donate, I said that I will donate 20 euros to the community every month

this month I gave NIDE 28.8 euros

or if there is a separate link for donations for the development of the maps compared to the one I donated, please give me that link

let's keep the topic, organize a contest with the donor on Monday, challenge other people to donate 

and the winner will receive the VIP-admin status from the manager

I know that you can open a topic like a contest with a donation challenge
after the end of the competition, you can impose on the administrator that the money raised go towards the development of new maps

a message should also be displayed on the server with the challenge and purpose,

Edited by Shadow89
  • Super 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Posts

    • Hello katanYa, After carefully reviewing the demo and the video, I found that StickyClicker did not engage in wrongdoing. Given the context, the punishments handed out are warranted. I want to make it clear that StickyClicker's actions had no ill intention and were done to maintain server rules. In the demo, you were seen talking loudly and over leaders at times and being an annoyance during the event. Additionally, the chat logs show you were talking about serious political topics. While we tend to be lenient on political talk on the server at times, you were bringing up political topics during an event. This is not the place or time for such discussions. We hope you understand and reflect on your actions as you serve your punishment.
    • im really wondering how the hell i got muted when someone talked about a terrorist group that attacked my country im really in shock i've never expirenced such anti semetism in my life im just really in shock i got muted when someone talked about a terrorist group that attacked my country what the hell
    • 1: My ingame name:katanYa 2: My SteamID:STEAM_0:1:43587027 3: Name of the admin involved:The Clicker 4: What server did it happen on:ZE 5: Map:cant remember 6: Time and date:13/07/2024 7: Explanation of the situation: someone just talked about a terrorist group that attacked my country and me instead of being mad laughed about it and said that they tried to kill me because i got sick of people making fun of me and my country and guess what happend a racist anti semetic admin muted me for 10 minutes i didnt even mentioned the terrorist group name and i've been targeted by a clear case of anti semetism and its not the first time he muted me he just hate jewish people and thats a fact and then he tried changing the subject of my mute in chat i got unmuted and told him to shut up and he muted and gagged me for 1 month for no reason i dont think you should have this kind of abusive admin in this server it just doesnt make any sense if its not anti semetism then i dont know what is 8. proof https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-source/clips/ifWX9IVoyR42V2Zio/d1337uTI7JDB?invite=cr-MSxoMDYsMjQ0OTg3MDA3LA
    • is it possible to set your name like this? or like this?
  • LATEST TOPICS

×
×
  • Create New...