Locked Admin

kurkurax

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )

Santa Sayten, 18 years old.

2. Your Discord UserName:
cb#5090

3STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :

My STEAM ID is STEAM_0:1:428838808 and I am applying for css ze.

4. How long are you playing CSS ?
Since 2012

5.You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

I played 300 hours on NIDE.

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
I play on the server every day, and quite a few times I have witnessed times when the admins were offline. Which left room for trollers and donate admins to abuse. And it totally ruined the game of everyone. Again for people who knife the zm, I could restrict them. But for donates admins, I could do absolutely nothing and it was frustrating.

8.Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

Well, I was already 1 me admin 1 year ago, and now it's been 2 months since I've been an admin and I'm gaining experience thanks to other well-experienced admins.

9.Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I took a nice year so I have all my free time. And I love Santa XD

10. Here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

Uh.. well, and to tell you that I don't have much experience in this kind of situation. I think I'll watch him very closely. banish 5 days. If I have a doubt I will call an admin to see what to do with his case.

• Thanks 1

• Event Manager

well, despite @ 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' 's -1, i think some players have potential in admins, maybe sayten is not one of them but i take the risk :v
iv seen sayten very often in the server lately and very active with players, but the laguage barrier seems to have a little issue and needs some work.
overall you are not a bad player or known to troll/spam or have a 'bad rep', and i know you dont do bad. 
as you know 'trial admin' is a way to see if a player has what it needs to be an admin, so good luck with that!

i will vote +1 , good luck!

+1!
A great guy and as mentioned above, he is always keen to learn more wether it's about being an admin or as a player ingame. Also he has been the most active admin so far since hlstatsx were reset a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck!

• Server Admin

i dont have enough interactions with you to form a good opinion. Thus far I havent seen anything bad but will remain nuetral for now.

Good luck! 

• Event Manager

I have not seen you enough or have had enough interactions with you as well. I will remain Neutral as well. 

• Server Admin

i really wanne give you a + 

but this "Uh.. well, and to tell you that I don't have much experience in this kind of situation. I think I'll watch him very closely. banish 5 days. If I have a doubt I will call an admin to see what to do with his case."  

is not given us alot to go on. I guess anyone deserves a shot so why not. 

Good luck ! 

• Developer

Hello. 
It will be a -1 from me.
I think the language barrier will be a problem.
Also I'm not sure you're 18 atm.
You still have a lot to learn on the admins commands and how the administration of NiDE works. (Punishement related to players, roles of people in the team..)
Regards.

• Like 5

Although i reported you for admin abuse before i can see how you changed very much in behavior you have a big passion for the server and very active i never seen a player who love playing zombie escape like you language barrier is not a problem at all you speak most of the time in english i see you trying your best to communicate with the players i rarely see you speak on your native language at least you not as bad as chujoy who barely speak with players
I believe you also 18 since you make purchases with paypal i don't think it matter that much the lead server got admin at the age of 16
if you waited month or two from now and applied that would be on your favor since many players will get to know you more and learn how to use admin commands properly its +1 for you , Good Luck !

Edited by yoshmia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1