Zombie Escape Mini Event #67 - We have a döner kebab for dinner...

Zombie Escape Mini Event #67 - We have a döner kebab for dinner...
15-9-2021  6PM GMT+0

ze_kebab_immigrant_v3

Are you doing ramadan ?
We need to defeat this immigrant

Good luck!
6 Days of VIP to winners!

Event information:
We will play the following map(s) 
ze_kebab_immigrant_v3 ( Which you can download manually here )
Time of the event:  15-9-2021 6PM GMT+0

Special rules
Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning.

Kickers
- No rebuys
- No items
- Only 1 grenade
- 300 hp for humans

Leader: Any willing one.

Rewards: Up to 6  days of VIP to winners, considered this way:
Winning the map ze_kebab_immigrant_v3 will grant you  6 days of VIP!

Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Escape
IP:  149.202.65.122:27072
Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group

Read more...

Zombie Escape Event #127 - Team maps

Zombie Escape Event #127 - Team maps
12/09/2021 - 2PM GMT+0

We will be doing some non laser maps to really build up this teamwork! GOOD LUCK!

8 Days of VIP to winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): ze_light_retribution_v1s (which you can download manually here) ze_ashen_keep_v0_3 (which you can download manually here) ze_ancient_wrath_v2_test27 (which you can download manually here)
  Time of the event: 12/09/2021 at 2PM GMT+0

Special rules: Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leaders are rewarded extra vip days for helping.

Rewards:
Winning the last stage of the map ze_light_retribution_v1s will grant you 2 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_ashen_keep_v0_3 will grant you 2 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2 will grant you 4 days of vip

Read more...

Zombie Escape Event #126 - FF MARATHON... RIP INC 

Zombie Escape Event #126 - FF MARATHON... RIP INC 
5/09/2021 - 2PM GMT+0

We will be playing all FF maps that are ever created. Guys please calm down with the trolls😄 

16 Days of VIP to winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): ze_FFVII_Cosmo_Canyon_v5fix (which you can download manually here) ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_V6_B08 (which you can download manually here) ze_FFXII_Paramina_Rift_v1_4 (which you can download manually here) ze_FFXII_Mt_Bur_Omisace_v5_5fix (which you can download manually here) ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3 (which you can download manually here) ze_FFVII_Temple_Ancient_v3_3 (which you can download manually here) ze_FFXII_Feywood_b3_1 (which you can download manually here) ze_FFXII_Ridorana_Cataract_t5_3 (which you can download manually here) ze_FFXII_Westersand_v7_2 (which you can download manually here) ze_FFXIV_Wanderers_Palace_v5_2f (which you can download manually here) ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1 (which you can download manually here) ze_FFXII_Moko_Temple_v1_1 (which you can download manually here) ze_ffxiv_pharos_sirius_css (which you can download manually here) ze_ffxii_easternsand_v1 (which you can download manually here) ze_ffxxiii_westrcanoyn_f12xd (which you can download manually here) ze_FFVII_Cosmo_Canyon_v1_1 (which you can download manually here)

Time of the event: 5/09/2021 at 2PM GMT+0

Special rules: Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. TROLLING WITH ITEMS ARE PUNISHED DIRECTLY....

Special kickers
- The last stage of each map will only be played.
- Maps with levels will be played as level 1 but if we do fail like crazy then levels will be set.
- The extra stages on mako_v5 will not be played only ex2

Rewards:
Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFVII_Cosmo_Canyon_v5fix will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_V6_B08 will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFXII_Paramina_Rift_v1_4 will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFXII_Mt_Bur_Omisace_v5_5fix will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3 will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFVII_Temple_Ancient_v3_3 will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFXII_Feywood_b3_1 will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFXII_Ridorana_Cataract_t5_3 will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFXII_Westersand_v7_2 will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFXIV_Wanderers_Palace_v5_2f will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1 will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFXII_Mko_Temple_v1_1 will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_ffxiv_pharos_sirius_css will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_ffxii_easternsand_v1 will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_ffxxiii_westrcanoyn_f12xd will grant you 1 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_FFVII_Cosmo_Canyon_v1_1 will grant you 1 days of vip

Read more...

Hope Admin Abuse

Romkiller

1: Your own ingame name : Romkiller
2: Your own steam-ID : No need for it
3: Name of the admin(s) involved : Hope
4: What server did it happen on : Nide Zombie Escape
5: What map : ze_alien_shooter_v7
6: Time and date December 25 4:36 USA Time
7: Explain the situation: Kicked me because he claimed that I insulted him when I was just calling his name and asking him if he could do a favor.  I was going to ask him if he could drug me at the lasers. So he didn't respond to me. So I said gay admin. So then he mention something about my mom. Then he kicked me 3 times and I got banned. I wouldn't have made this report if he had at least gag me when I said gay admin. But instead he kicked me 3 times then banned me.
8: Proof :   It's not letting me send the pictures but I can send it to someone on discord. I got a witness too.

Edited by Romkiller

8 minutes ago, Romkiller said:

when I was just calling his name

Also why don't you stated that you call me "gay" too.

https://prnt.sc/qfpz8c

And no, I'd kick chu twice. Just because an admin doesn't do your little tiny favor, doesn't mean you have the right to disrespected the admins. And also why don't you stated that you making fun of an admin(me) by changing your vip tag to "hop sucking a lot" something like that. I warn you to remove it by kicking you and I'd even did claimed that it was uncomfortable and bothering me and ofc since your like all those toxic player, the bans is the only optional.

Edited by Hope인생이다
  • Like 1

there happy now I mentioned it. So why didn't you gag me or ignore me?  Things wouldn't have gotten worse if you would just gag me when I said gay admin. And also why don't you stated that you mention something about my mom. You banned me for being "toxic". What a great admin. 

9 minutes ago, Romkiller said:

And also why don't you stated that you mention something about my mom

Don't be so foolish tryna be smart. . I was just giving you example like "how will you feel when I change my vip tags to I f*ck romkiller mum for 50 cent" I was giving you example and you even respond me that saying "I don't care" and I was wondering why care now??? :classic_love: 
Since you disrespected me, I also have the right to disrespected you but i didn't and was just giving you example. 

https://prnt.sc/qfq3y0
Please, stop playing so smart, I'm outta here. I'm not into your little arguing gaming match.

Edited by Hope인생이다

44 minutes ago, Romkiller said:

You banned me for being "toxic". What a great admin.

Judging based on the way how you talk, it appear you don't know how thing rolling here at all.  Here we take so serious when it comes to dealing with "toxic" players and just in case if u didn't know, player "Rinnegan Sora" was banned for 1 year and not his first time. I suggest you to check the sourceban for full detail and then we can resume your childish  arguments game.

Edited by Hope인생이다

Hello @Romkiller, Hello @Hope인생이다,

Romkiller, if an admin doesn't want to give you "drugs" on lasers because this game is too easy for u, its not a reason to disrespect an admin (including insults + tag change). I checked the chat; Hope tried to explain you why it's annoyed him and asked u to change your tag before doing a punishment, so those 2 kicks are justified but not the ban because we have some powers wich help us to try do not ban.

Hope, u could understand this situation differently, because this tag was the result of the first answer that u said "f*ck solo player tbh" you didn't even answered to him when he asked you to give him drugs and you directly said that, so he started to say "gay admin" and changed his tag. i Don't teach u anything..if a player is annoying you in chat, try to stay calm...ignore him...and if he keep spaming some insults about you, then warn him ang start appropriate punishments (including the goods durations because ban a player 1 hour for that is an abuse tbh).

Since inGame gave free V.I.P for everyone on december i noticed some players who change their tags when they Don't likes one decision made by an admin, i know free V.I.P ill end soon but i'm thinking about add a new rule that remove V.I.P (or tag) for players who use their tag to disrespect an admin, i'll talk with anothers lead and management about this.

i let this topic open if anothers admins would likes to reply on this one.

thx for u report.

• Like 3

@Romkillerhm... U know wht?? To be completely 100% honest this is my 3rd time getting triggered by players. But most of the time I'd just ignore them but this time I was high and I'd overreact a bit too much and I'm sorry.

Edited by Hope인생이다
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

• Killik locked this topic