ze
5: What map

alienshooter_v7_2
6: Time and date

3/18/2023 5:52 PK Time
7: Explain the situation

this guy gagged me for saying retarded admin doesnt slay

Haider-sama : slay retarded admin
[SourceComms++] Shy Neko: Issued an extended gag on Haider-sama for 10 minutes (reason: warning next time u will get 1 hr).
[ADMIN] Shy Neko : deserves perm gag
[ADMIN] Shy Neko : ngl

btw he is just based and get offended on little things unlike other admins. BTW can u permanently demote this racist dude. And yeah I'm gonna keep reporting if u try to mess w/ me neko. Imagine he said I was crying because he got demoted last time by my report. lol

8: Proof

check demo

Haider-sama : slay retarded admin
[SourceComms++] Shy Neko: Issued an extended gag on Haider-sama for 10 minutes (reason: warning next time u will get 1 hr).
[ADMIN] Shy Neko : deserves perm gag
[ADMIN] Shy Neko : ngl

Edited by Haider-sama
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1

Haider you know how it is to be admin, 10 minute is not alot and you keep crying about it and it wasnt even abuse, if any admin did same thing to you im sure you wouldnt report him, you only report shy neko cuz u dont like him or something, actually the mute is good cuz u are being toxic for no reason, so you are lucky you got only 10 minute as warning, and yes people tend to say stuff like "retarded" etc but only as joke while you are legit being karen about anything, just like yesterday u was insulting other people parents for whole pirates session

• Wow 1

@Striker Now he gagged me for 60 minutes cuz I said Heechan parents gonna die in a  car crash. I said cuz he was insulting santa too. Just told heechan not to insult a guy w/ dead parents.

*DEAD*           HeeChan194 : at least my parents alive sayten

Haider-sama : heechan ur parents gonna die in a car crash
Haider-sama : dont insult a guy w/ no parents

[SourceComms++] Shy Neko: Issued an extended gag on Haider-sama for 60 minutes (reason: keep insulting players' parents).

and yeah tbh he just gags me whenever he gets the chance. even when i sm him

Proof: ze_nemesis_lardy_2 Time: 6:56 PK Time

and yeah btw i dont want any of these random dudes to respect me. I already have plenty of guys who have respect for me irl. The point the report is to demote this guy.

Edited by Haider-sama
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Haider-sama said:

@Striker Now he gagged me for 60 minutes cuz I said Heechan parents gonna die in a  car crash. I said cuz he was insulting santa too. Just told heechan not to insult a guy w/ dead parents.

*DEAD*           HeeChan194 : at least my parents alive sayten

Haider-sama : heechan ur parents gonna die in a car crash
Haider-sama : dont insult a guy w/ no parents

[SourceComms++] Shy Neko: Issued an extended gag on Haider-sama for 60 minutes (reason: keep insulting players' parents).

and yeah tbh he just gags me whenever he gets the chance. even when i sm him

Proof: ze_nemesis_lardy_2 Time: 6:56 PK Time

How do you know sayten dont have parents then?

Just now, Haider-sama said:

first of all creepy, stop replying to this report. Obviously ur a donated and u dont even have the rights to act to my report. So its better u stay out of this.

Because im stating the truth? And everyone can reply to this report, not only admins.

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello Haider, I joined the server yesterday after that Creepy complained about your behaviour since that you was « insulting parents » but i can also take in consideration that Super Weedy (that is a trustful player) also told me that sometimes Creepy and Neko was hard on you.

about the gag: 10 mins is not that long, i talked to Creepy and Neko yesterday and told them to communicate at start and mute for 5 mins and then,  increase if the player keep insulting or disrespect others players. Neko gaged you for 10 mins and warned you that he can be increased so it’s good in my way BUT it’s a fact, i dont know what happened and can’t take a decision about that for the moment since that I wasn’t there.

in general: as I told to you, Neko and Creepy yesterday on Tyranny, you guys are old and experienced players, if you can’t support each other you should in that case ignore the player(s) in question or it will be always the WW3 on the server.

Also, insulting parents is really disrespectful and I’m probably sure that some admins would have gaged or muted you for 1 week if it would happen to them, i don’t say it’s good but don’t forget that it’s just a game, you guys are (normally) here to take fun and insulting players is not really necessary.

have a nice day.

• Like 2

@Lardy u wouldn't get it. Just check the record how many admins i reported. No1 except this guy. He is just based and finds the oppurtunity to abuse his powers. Plus whenever i ignore them. They start to talk about me or with me like an attention whore. And yeah they are not gonna ignore the fact they these both donated admins were kicking me like crazy on westersand which i reported him.

Edited by Haider-sama
  • Angry 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Haider, I've reviewed the demo and I'll be handling the situation from here.
Looking at the demo, there were six players coming out of the boss fight, which wouldn't have been winnable, so in this case I would've slayed the team to continue to the next round. Instead, I saw two people at that point asking for a slay, with you being one of them. From my point of view, just because of how you worded your response, your gag was unjustified and shouldn't have happened.
Due to the short length of your gag, I cannot take ang action on that end. However, Shy will be warned about this situation going forward, and should we need to take any further action it will be done. Thank you for taking the time to report this situation.
Thread closed 

• Like 1