Locked Demote this russphobic santa guy

Creepy_

1: Your own ingame name Creepy
2: Your own steam-ID doesnt matter
3: Name of the admin(s) involved Santa
4: What server did it happen on ZE
5: What map cosmo
6: Time and date 3/20/2023
7: Explain the situation I was telling people to rtv cosmo cuz server was dead and i wanted to revive server by going icecap! And santa was so upset that he mute me for 10 minutes with reason "so russian", he is litteraly bot and cannot talk english and is toxic often for no reason too. And as title of this topic say he is russphobic and hate russians while 99% of the players are russian on this server
8: Proof check logs you have on discord and see when he used this mute command

Edited by ๑Creepy_
  • Like 1
  • Angry 2
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2

• Event Manager

AS Rushaway put it so well, if the steam ID does not matter than why should the post matter and be taken seriously? The information requested in the template is there for a reason. 

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Creepy,
Due to a lack of required information, I will be closing and locking this report.
Before you repost, I suggest you obtain all the information you can that relates to your report, including your STEAMID and any suitable evidence.
It would also be helpful in our case if you could get the demo of the map where the abuse happened, find roughly which tick the abuse happened on, and post it here as part of your report as this will help us greatly when dealing with reports like this.
For now, this report is being locked. Please create a new one when you have suffiicent evidence/information.
Thread closed, lack of information/evidence

• Like 2

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Creepy,
Thank your for your beautiful report once again.
So all admins were right, first follow the template.
Secondly, we did look after what happen on the map but not only, because I know you have been acting bad since sunday. And indeed you been spamming on several maps to rtv, to kill server. 
I am pissed about your attitude, since you only care about your fun and piss others players who want to play. 
So thanks to your report you have been gagged and muted a month. 
Guess what ? If you do the steam id pending, you ll be ban twice the time of the comms' punishement
Don't thank me it was all because of your report.

And last : sayten was for once right, the only mistake he did and he has been warned is about the reason of the punishement (which actually you also do quite often not putting a good reason). He muted you because you acted bad and 4/5 players like you were spamming rtv, while same amount of players asked you to stop. 

Have a beautiful silent month

• Like 7