Locked HeeChan taking away item

Teamster

1: Teamster

2: Steam ID: 76561197986044903

3: HeeChan

4: Nide Zombie escape

5: Ze _ Visualizer 

6: April 19th 2023: 11:20 A.M Est

7: We are on Visualizer and i took freeze item and continued playing, waiting until we were in a doorhugging situation to use it and HeeChan strips the item and gives it boten. I noticed that we were close to the end and there was no urgent need to use the item preemptively just incase we needed to use it later. I died while figuring out what happened. Cts won the round with like 15 - 20 ppl. 

8: I dont have the video but im pretty sure they can pull up the demo

• Angry 1

If u dont even know the map, why r u taking the item? U were doorhuging with ur item THE WHOLE round.

Map is not that easy, so we need good players who knows the map.

In fact, u died at the boss fight :0

Edited by HeeChan
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

• Event Manager
1 hour ago, Teamster said:

1: Teamster

2: Steam ID: 76561197986044903

3: HeeChan

4: Nide Zombie escape

5: Ze _ Visualizer 

6: April 19th 2023: 11:20 A.M Est

7: We are on Visualizer and i took freeze item and continued playing, waiting until we were in a doorhugging situation to use it and HeeChan strips the item and gives it boten. I noticed that we were close to the end and there was no urgent need to use the item preemptively just incase we needed to use it later. I died while figuring out what happened. Cts won the round with like 15 - 20 ppl. 

8: I dont have the video but im pretty sure they can pull up the demo

Hi there, 

For Number 8 you need to provide us with the demo. You need to provide us with proof for this incident. All players have access to it demo archives and it will make the reporting process for us and you much smoother. 

Thank you 

• Thanks 1

Thats the point, I am trying to learn the map and get better, but that does not happen when you simply take away the item. I got no warnings from you saying to use the item and no guidance from anyone else on when to use it. Im there looking at the situation and seeing no urgent need to use it. Yes i did die at the boss fight or close to it but i don't remember when exactly. And yes i did have the item for maybe 2 minutes.

You guys still won the round with a considerable amount of players so i don't see the issue, I was saving the item for a chance came where we needed it. 

It does start with realizing your own weakness, and that's you not trying to help me and guide me, simply remove item and move on. We are all trying to get better at this game and i want to help with items. 

I tried downloading the demo but everytime i try opening it, it says download file incompatible. If anyone could give me help that would be great

Thanks guys - Teamster

Helping Hand GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Teamster
  • Angry 1

u didnt even get eban , just transferred the item cuz U WERE DOORHUGGING (we had a leader). You cant even use item properly, so, i dont know why r u crying here right now. 

Like if u want to get better with an items = just spectate other players who r playing with them.  Because i dont want to type a huge guide on how to properly use an item SPECIAL FOR U, its not my job.

Edited by HeeChan
  • Sad 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
23 minutes ago, Teamster said:

Thats the point, I am trying to learn the map and get better, but that does not happen when you simply take away the item. I got no warnings from you saying to use the item and no guidance from anyone else on when to use it. Im there looking at the situation and seeing no urgent need to use it. Yes i did die at the boss fight or close to it but i don't remember when exactly. And yes i did have the item for maybe 2 minutes.

You guys still won the round with a considerable amount of players so i don't see the issue, I was saving the item for a chance came where we needed it. 

It does start with realizing your own weakness, and that's you not trying to help me and guide me, simply remove item and move on. We are all trying to get better at this game and i want to help with items. 

I tried downloading the demo but everytime i try opening it, it says download file incompatible. If anyone could give me help that would be great

Thanks guys - Teamster

Helping Hand GIFs | Tenor

Drag and drop the .dem file from the zip into "cstrike".
Open the game and type in the console "playdemo <name>".

Although I'm a big advocate for allowing players to learn the maps/game by taking items, I don't believe you should be door hugging but rather trying to use the item and listening to the team. However, I don't agree with HeeChan's stance on learning through spectating because you shouldn't be limited to not playing the game just to understand what's going on. This is a huge topic for debate and it really all depends on the context of the server at the time (i.e., players, map, etc). I've seen you on the server before and you seem like a great player so I'm sure you and HeeChan will work something out.

• Thanks 1

i did ur work and recorded how r u "learning". 

if u already find fault with trifles, so i'll start as well.

- Didnt even use an item in a round

- watched the zombies , but decided to not shoot. (0:40) (0:16)

Edited by HeeChan
  • Sad 1

And in this entire video where did 15 cts die because I didn't use the item? Me not using at the time didn't affect the game play.

The countless cases of many regular players tossing items away to troll are ALSO doorhugging and not using the item resulting in the entire team dying. Never once did i see them get ebaned 

-Didnt uese item the whole round ... because you stripped it away. 

- You cant learn how to use the item properly by spectating. you need to get a feel for it when you are playing 

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

I was not present, so I may get some facts messed up. I am basing this on the video and other people's comments.

@ Teamster  I understand your issue with HeeChan e-transferring the item away from you. It seems like you genuinely wanted to learn how to use items but didn't know how exactly to play them. Next time, if you wanna learn how to use items, be willing to ask questions in chat and avoid door hugging, as most of the time, items are used near the front for defending.

@ HeeChan  I also understand your urgency in trying to beat the map and expecting everyone to use items properly. However, from the looks of it, I don't think people were explaining how to use the item. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume he's new and had no idea what to do. Hence he was door hugging to not die with the item.

These are just my thoughts, and I hope no one takes offense to this.

• Like 1

• Event Manager

Hello there.

We have decided  that the transfer was justified and you didn't had to take the item in a first place. The map had a pretty considerable difficulty and not using an item at the right time could've led to the immediate loss of the round.

I understand that you wanted to learn the map and how the item that you picked works, but if you want to do so, you need to listen to a leader before trying to do everything by yourself.

We have talked with HeeChan about giving the warnings, and next time, you will be notified if you're doing something wrong with items.

Best regards.

• Like 3
  • Super 1

• Sticky locked this topic