Locked Wicked's Application

Wicked*

1. Michael, 25 years

2. STEAM_0:1:525795054

3. 10 years

4. I perfectly know this server, players and all maps

5. I never was admin in css but also perfectly know how to be

6. I play very often

7. I'll make him to understand that it's not allowed, warn, kick and if it not help - ban.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello Wicked,

i really feel like that your application is: i don't have enough time to write it so let's do it fastly...

About 5: how can u "perfectly" know how to be admin without having already been an admin? i tell you, you can't... it's like i tell u: i know how to win Mako ext3 i already saw some players doing it without even playing this map 1 time; 

Also, if u have already been admin on other(s) server(s) then, this mean u didn't take the time to write your application properly.

about 6: the question is : Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? "i play very often" it's not enough.

about 7: then, u want to be admin but u Don't take the time to write your application properly BUT u want to take the time to warn, kick and then ban this player who using an aimbot. i'm jealous...Seriously, we NEVER warn, kick a player who are suspected to use an aimbot, we ban him on the second when the aimbot is confirmed. 

this last answer made me understand all your application: you Don't know the job but you think you know it and you wrote this in your application without even trying to justify your choice by a possible experience as an admin or maybe it seemed to you logical.

Edited by Lardy

• Server Admin

Well like other said your admin application is too short and you didn't show your best abilities on it and didn't do good effort to write proper one specially on points 4, 6 and 7

On 4 you didn't write that you are able to manage almost all maps since you have very good maps knowledge also about ability in managing items as well on several maps (Eban and etransfer ) 

Also what languages you speak what other abilities you have 

On point 6 we need to know somethings about you like are you working /studying /what you are doing /what you like .. etc

For the aimbot question we don't give warning or telling the user to stop or whatever,instead of that, if confirmed that the player is using an aimbot  , take a fast  and given  immediately a kick (since trial don't have access to ban also call an admin with access to ban to deal with him )  or ban with the proper duration (if you have the access ) 

But despite that since I know you well and believing in your abilities I am going with

+1

Lmao gyus so funny.

I was not going to be admin. U gyus ASKED me to be. Now u want to know everything about me. WTF? It simple good player can be good admin. U can always demote me. So if u think what I have to tell u everything about my life to be admin u r wrong. 

• Like 2

For Lardy.

Lmao man. I play ze several years in lots of server and have seen lots of admins (at least 50) doing their job. Only few of them was really good. Its not hard to be admin on this server like u say. Main options of ze admin to transfer items and ban knifers and thats almost all (ban cheaters, extend maps , mute players and ?). Managing items needs good map knowledge and ofc players (as already said I have it). 

I didnt know what u do with aimbots and? Now I know whats the problem? 

If u dont like me personaly its not mean that I will be bad admin )

Details about myself? For what? OK

Just finished my 2 years army service. Now I dont work. After holidays I will be back to  my job in bank. I love basketball, poker and  sport bets. 

Is it enough? Or I have to make CV?

• Like 1

I thought its just formality cos u invited me.  People can write everything here it dont mean its true. U perfectly know me  as player so there is no point to doubt  that i wont be able to do admin job. Its easy for me

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

EYo Wicked, I don’t have anything against u personally + I said to others admins I appreciate u as a player because u legit, trustable and u active, but don’t mix everything xD it’s not because ur a good player that ur a good admin, and it’s not because someone invited u to apply that u can think it’s jus a formality especially when u write this really short application and pretend in u perfectly know how to be admin without even being an admin before.

but nvm, anyway I’ll do always my best to help others admins to progress including u if u need help.

Edited by Lardy
  • Like 1

+1 for this guy i mean a lot of people wrote essays for their admin application and we saw the results absolute sh*tters  

Wicked is by far better then all of them and we don't need a well written application because we saw the results  don't judge a book by its cover

Wicked  is a veteran when it comes to ze he knows most of the maps ,the rules and the playerbase unlike other admins you guys recruited  

And he speaks russian so he can communicate  with the retarded russian players(not all obviously but most of them )

Again admin application is overrated and should not take it that seriously 

Thats just my opinion  everyone have his own

• Like 2

lol Wicked wtf this application bro ?

+1 I know you for very long time ! My +1 is really because its you, normally this kind of application is directly -1. But i know he can be a good admin, he know lot of map, he is active and he have sometimes the same mentality of me

• Killik locked this topic