Locked Admin Application

Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ ) 

Colorado47, 18 years old

Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

Vaskez#5483

STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :

ZE Server | STEAM_0:0:711602378

How long are you playing CSS ?

Not for long time, since 2018/2019

You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

I think i have over 80+ hours

Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

I think there is someone who spotted me on server online 

Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I know server rules (most of them), i want to help this community, i think i can help we will see...  I love ZE mod i played it much more on CS 1.6, but here is different its better...
I think if u take me into team u will not regret it (sorry for my bad english i wish you understand what i try to say)... For knowledge i know some maps not all becase i forgot them.. i played on NiDE with noSTEAM before my break... People on server know i lead maps that i know... For me is important to save this community because this is best community.

Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I don't have much experience with admin on CSS ZE servers, but i know commands and other stuff from 1.6 some of things is same, but i can learn because im fast learner... That is not problem i see work from other admins, lets say i know some commands as Trial... As i said im here for players to help to explain something to players... With time i can learn everything as i said...

Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

Right now im finishing school this month, in June i need to graduate and take diplome... I need to learn for that last exam but i have time for CS dont worry:)... Im 18 years old Im from Serbia... I can play the whole day if im in a good mood... But lets say i can play mostly at day 5-6hours per day...  

here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

Okay, first i will spectate the suspect and start to record demo, then if any other better experienced admin online i will ask him for his opinion and if he said thats an aimbot i will ban him with that admins recommendation... Then i will send the demo on discord in admin chat or what you guys using and ask all for opinion... If there is chance maybe its not an aimbot i will gonna unban him, but its there obviously aimbot ban will be remain... Thats what admins do on 1.6 i used an situation from there. I think i explained correctly, so lets see.

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Neutral as I play during NA times and you are from Serbia, haven't seen you on during mid-late server time either.

• Like 2
  • Homiekiss 1

• Event Manager

Never seen you before, but if you have time come at na time, shit is wild and fun! 
Nice to see more players into being admin! thats good

Either way im remaining NEUTRAL , havent seen you at all at the server.

Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Looks like I met you twice yesterday and 2 days ago near the start of EU time (GMT+2 between at 11 a.m and 13 p.m). I started noticing you chatted with me yesterday.
I suggest you play more time this server and interact with players.

Neutral for now

• Like 2

-1 another player who just about reached admin requirements and is applying. This is  not people wanting to help the server, this is just someone looking for power.

• Like 1

Hi colorado !

I came across you several times, I saw someone who was playing seriously and trying to having fun. You are using your microphone and even trying to lead maps it's a good point ! You are also friendly with the whole server and when you said in your application that you want to help the community I'm sure this is true.

I give you my support. Nevertheless you need to be aware that you have a lack of map's knowledge so you have to learn more. I hope you will override this weakness but I would say this is the reason why there is a trial period.

+1 Good luck

• Like 1

I haven't played enough with you so I will stay neutral for now. If I'm online while you're playing and see you're trying for an admin spot, I will edit my comment. Good luck!

• Like 1

Hi, 
I've been playing for the last few days with you, I like the way you are friendly with everyone and how you try to lead the maps, it makes me think you really want to help out the server but I still feel like it's too early. I think you came back to this game 2 or 3 weeks ago as I've never seen you before.

What I can suggest is that you get along with people whether it is in game or in the Discord server and gather more knowledges about the maps and the gamemode in general since, for example, I heard you ask players during the vote not to extend westersand after beating the normal mode thinking the map was over or when you asked them to overdefend in shroomforest ignoring there was a global teleport.

I'll remain neutral.

On 5/7/2023 at 12:39 AM, HOBGOBLIN said:

Neutral as I play during NA times and you are from Serbia, haven't seen you on during mid-late server time either.

Yea, because i play all day (EU Time GMT+2), and at night im still on server to 00:00 because of school and i need to sleep, but thank you for reply 😄

On 5/7/2023 at 12:51 AM, Aton said:

Never seen you before, but if you have time come at na time, sh*t is wild and fun! 
Nice to see more players into being admin! thats good

Either way im remaining NEUTRAL , havent seen you at all at the server.

Good Luck!

I think i saw you several times (EU Time), we played togehter maybe u didnt realise me, but i understand you. Thanks

On 5/7/2023 at 1:27 AM, Starlight-Dash said:

Looks like I met you twice yesterday and 2 days ago near the start of EU time (GMT+2 between at 11 a.m and 13 p.m). I started noticing you chatted with me yesterday.
I suggest you play more time this server and interact with players.

Neutral for now

Im trying to text with you all the time, sometimes u see my message, sometimes i think u ignore my messages or u dont see but thats okay, u helped me several times thank you for that and for reply...

On 5/8/2023 at 12:21 AM, Mikitou said:

Hi colorado !

I came across you several times, I saw someone who was playing seriously and trying to having fun. You are using your microphone and even trying to lead maps it's a good point ! You are also friendly with the whole server and when you said in your application that you want to help the community I'm sure this is true.

I give you my support. Nevertheless you need to be aware that you have a lack of map's knowledge so you have to learn more. I hope you will override this weakness but I would say this is the reason why there is a trial period.

+1 Good luck

Thank you mikitou, yes i trying to lead maps that i remember and ones that i dont know, i need to play like 1 stage if there is more stages, if we fail 1 stage i need to play like once to get far as much as possible and i can lead that stage... But i need more experience with maps so i can lead the whole map. Yes im trying to be friendly and positive all the time.. As i said in application im fast learner so i think that cant be a big problem.

16 hours ago, Harraga said:

Hi, 
I've been playing for the last few days with you, I like the way you are friendly with everyone and how you try to lead the maps, it makes me think you really want to help out the server but I still feel like it's too early. I think you came back to this game 2 or 3 weeks ago as I've never seen you before.

What I can suggest is that you get along with people whether it is in game or in the Discord server and gather more knowledges about the maps and the gamemode in general since, for example, I heard you ask players during the vote not to extend westersand after beating the normal mode thinking the map was over or when you asked them to overdefend in shroomforest ignoring there was a global teleport.

I'll remain neutral.

Thank you Harraga, we also played together i think i remember you... As u said im friendly and trying to lead maps but that is because i really want players can believe me and they can know that i know how to lead without !leader command xdd. About that westersand map that was my mistake i didnt realise that was first stage because probably i joined server in middle of the map so soryy for that... about shroomforest i think i corrected my self after i said to overdefend, i said to overdefend a little and then i remembered there is teleport and tell people to fall back... If i didnt again sorry i was sick that days i had a fever so im sorry again.

On 5/7/2023 at 2:09 PM, HeeChan said:

Hello HeeChan,

Some special reason for that or? I need to know to fix that if im doing something wrong you are free to tell me...

Thanks.