7. ➥ Time and date; may 31 mako time
  8. ➥ Explain the situation; i got ulti but didnt want it
  9. ➥ Proof;  

• Like 1
  • Angry 2
  • Haha 2

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello zeo,
Amazing report. U been taking item, dropping it on purpose so people don't get it, you take ulti to drop it knowing it s being shot like it was with earth rounds before.
You killed teamates on ex2 with earth at the end. 
Your eban been increased to a month.
Topic closed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • i lead best laser maps  STEAM_0:0:91064570
    • I'll give you a try again but if you happen to abuse it again it will be removed. Such as - Nominating a leader map and then leaving the server - Nominating a leader map without leading it - Knowing when the server is ready to play the specific map you nominated for in leader nomination.
    • https://bit.ly/3TXTs61
    • General response: Thank you all for getting back to me, glad to see others would be interested in varying up gameplay and I'm glad the suggestion seems to be going over well, I'd love to hear from Lardy and Koen what they think but my main goal here is to have a discussion and whole I'm advocating for me preferred maps I'm open to see if anyone else has any suggestions for old maps to play. My suggested maps are that, suggestions and so I'm not advocating just those maps. While selfishly I'd love to play random v9 and paranoid v10 (bird and turtle items are just the best thing ever) but I'm flexible and do hope anyone else who wants to offers old maps or versions that may also serve to invigorate the playerbase. Individual responses: Thanks Life, always appreciate seeing you as I don't see you much these days! A lot of that comes down to me being antisocial and busy with life I'm happy with two maps being in at the same time and just sharing a cool down and I think it's a great idea. Also Hobitten, my apologies about Mako v3 hadn't realized it crashes the server. Ignore that one. Regarding sticky and Mountain BBO, we don't have to do that one. There's a separate Sonaki version that was played a while ago on GFL and I don't have the file but I'm sure it's out there somewhere and it plays differently so may be worth a shot Sticky.  Thanks everyone for getting back to me on this.
  • LATEST TOPICS