Locked Application

Plex

1. Your Name and Age:     ;/ and Plex,  17

2. Steam_ID:    STEAM_0:1:107577679

3. How long are you playing CSS ?

I've been playing CS:S for nearly 6 years maybe more,  on multiple accounts. I play cs:s regularly for a few hours, but on this server I've been playing for nearly 2-3 months. Also I'm very active on zombie escape.

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?   

I believe you guys should take me as I'm pretty active, and I'm trying to learn how to create plugins and maps for zombie escape and further grow it. I have good knowledge towards zombie escape maps as I've usually played them on other servers. this one or my own back then. Furthermore  my knowledge is sufficient as I know how to deal with spammers, people who inflate, cheaters, literally everything  in the book. Whats important to me includes activity as a lot of admins on other servers aren't really active unless something serious happens. For example,  this usually happens when I'm stuck or hearing people just screaming into their mics or spamming chat and there aren't really any admins online to help and I don't believe it's really a significant enough issue to call an administrator onto the server (bad  example I know). Also some of you may not know who I am at all as I'm not really talkative in chat and I don't really communicate with a lot of admins or people on the server, I usually just play for fun.

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I've previously been admin on multiple other servers including a jailbreak server, minigames server and I tried creating my own zombie escape a while ago which was almost finished but we had a couple of errors with it and decided to close it off after we couldn't fix them. I'm trying to learn how to code my own sourcemod plugins so  I can help other communities and people in creating their own plugins, the reason I want to learn sourcemod coding is due to the fact that I want to become a software engineer  in the future and I'm trying to get some early experience with it and other programming languages. I'm also learning how to make maps so I can try and make a few zombie escape maps as I enjoy cs:s ze and the maps we play a lot  now are getting older with time.   I hope in the future I can be of some use towards these two areas and further develop the servers and community by creating whats necessary for it to function at its highest as  I want to see this community prosper.

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I'm in grade 12 and I've taken easy courses, with my new semester rolling around the corner I  believe I will be active frequently on zombie escape. Also I'm usually always online and free to talk to whenever anyone needs me or wants to reach me and talk about something.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

If I do get the rights to be an admin and I start off as trial I'm instantly going to kick the so called cheater after getting enough proof from spectating or anything else because I can't ban. But if I do have full administrator, I will ban him for a week (10080 minutes)  no questions asked as you can't really tell them to stop after they've broken a rule. 

Edited by ;/

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello  ;/

Well Witten application, seems you are really motivated to become admin + developer and it's a really good start, your connection time is good too and if i'm right u also a good player.

Two things: we never kick aimbot, if u notice an amibot as trial, call an higher admin to ban him directly and about ban duration 1 Week is 10080 not 10800 ?.

Good luck.

+1

• Like 2

• Server Admin

I saw you in the multiple times, you seems social guy and 

I would suggest to use name "plex"  in the server and forum for more easier communicate if you don't mind 

You wrote a good admin application 

+1

• Like 1

Honestly I have no idea who you are, never heard of you (or maybe I just don't know that I have). But this is a very well written application! I've only got positive things to say about it. Best of luck to you! 

• Like 1

• Lardy locked this topic