Locked wicked's abuse

hamo

1. hamoudatorsgg[Muslim And Proud]

2. not needed

3.wicked

4.ze

5.ze_surf_sahok_t5_9
6.2020-02-16 10:38:51

7.i told the players to vote for genso before the vote even started and while i was explaining on the micro that it's a good hard map with lvls and  lazers wicked gave me a mute and told me to stop spamming...i mean what the hell?we weren't even in the vote when i said that + when other players spamm their maps in the micro just like fierc does for example,when he says"go mako,mako,mako" wicked doesn't do a thing since he likes mako too but when i even say my maps once or twice in the vote he mutes me cuz we dont like the same maps and when i tell him it's ok to say my maps once or twice in the vote cuz it's not considered a spamm that way and that  he has the right to mute me for spamming only if i say my maps more than twice.he tells me no and i'm gonna mute you anyways  even if u only say ur maps once...i mean what is this? is this the soviet union or what? this is not the 1st time he does this to me btw. he did it many other times too and muted me like 7/8 times in a row for just talking on the micro or just for saying my maps twice...even pivo didn't do this to me and he always let me talk freely.i know sometimes i talk too much on the micro but most of the players are cool with it and if someone doesn't like it he can just use !sm command and the players who do that are very rare + i talk too much  only if there are no other players using their micros otherwise i will write in the chat instead so it's really not a problem. i didn't want to report but this time i really had enough you know...i'm real busy these days and i can play only in the weekends and this wicked is annoying me and  ruining my fun with his mutes...he plays 24/7 and he can't even endure me talking on the micro  for 1 or 2 days a week,plz someone tell him to calm down with the mutes... i thought my message was very clear when i talked about this  the 1st time in discord cuz anwar told me that he warned him to stop spamming mutes like that but it seems that he still didn't learn... 

8.check demos

• Wow 2

• Server Admin

If you talked so much in the microphone just like you talked here, i'm pretty sure that he considered that as spam and muted you for that reason.

But let's see what Wicked has to say about it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

@Batatai had to explain everything that's why i wrote too much in the report + u guys are  so lucky that i didn't explain the 7/8 mutes as well... ?  i already said last time in discord that if i'm going to report him it's gonna be a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE paragraph cuz he abused me more than once, that's why i didn't want to waste my time writing the report...i mean who the hell mutes someone 7/8 times in a row? even pivo doesn't do that ? as i said before... pivo is a  good dude if u  compare him to wicked ?

Edited by hamo

Thank you for report finally u did it. Hamo thinks he know all maps better then others (like he know everything better then others) and because of that everybody have to play his maps ("cos its cool maps and he can LEAD it"). He spam literally in every vote (and before vote ofc) when he play server. The worst thing about it what he spam for same boring maps even when we have good team to play smth hard. At the beginning i didnt mute him but as result we played his maps about 3-5 hours in a row. I tried to talk with him about it like 10 times but u know gyus hamo cant understand words thats why i started to mute him almost every time when he spam. Btw as he complain about i didnt mute Fierce like him its just cos he didnt do it in 10/10 cases (5/10 max). I have good decision for this problem I saw it on other servers: can we make a plugin that just mute all players during the votes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 2/16/2020 at 2:06 PM, hamo said:

@Batatai had to explain everything that's why i wrote too much in the report + u guys are  so lucky that i didn't explain the 7/8 mutes as well... ?  i already said last time in discord that if i'm going to report him it's gonna be a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE paragraph cuz he abused me more than once that's why i didn't want to waste my time writing the report...i mean who the hell mutes someone 7/8 times in a row? even pivo doesn't do it ? as i said before... pivo is a  good dude if u  compare him to wick ?

@Wicked* u said "Btw as he complain about i didnt mute Fierce like him its just cos he didnt do it in 10/10 cases (5/10 max). I have good decision for this problem"  why do u  mute me for saying my maps only once or twice  in the vote then? cuz it's not considered a spamm that way but u still do it,you just mute me cuz u dont like my maps and u have just admitted that urself ? so u can stop lying now when u say " i have a good decision for this problem" cuz apparently even u have no clue about what ur saying right now cuz u  dont mute fierc when he spamms his maps since u like mako and his maps ofc...and u mute me even if i dont spamm my  maps that's why the problem here is that u are abusing ur admin powers just so u can play ur maps...+if you think that ze avalanche/ze christmas beta/ze genso v2 are ez boring maps then idk what to say anymore... and if u think that playing my maps with 35/64 to 50/64 is a dead server then plz go learn what a dead server means before you talk to me ? and who the hell said i know everything better than others? ? cuz i never said that ? i know i am stubborn sometimes but if i'm wrong  i realise my mistake in the end and admit it but it will be after some arguing ofc ?

Edited by hamo
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin

I would like to add a few more things 

Hamouda sometimes tbh doing like that when map vote coming
"VOTE FOR GENZO ITS GOOD MAP, genos next map guys, genzo has many stages, genzo  genzo genzo " 

And the same thing goes for Avalanche and Christmas infection. 
 Well i don't mind to say his map 1 time but he is doing that constantly like 10 times per map vote, in both chat and mic. 
Also sometimes he doesn't want other players saying they want to play their maps,like Bowser or something , that time i said " let's go necromanteion next map" , but he said "don't go necromanteion it's bad map, Anwar you should remove/delete that map bcs it's insulting islam in  2nd stage, " but then he realized that it wasnt necromanteion, it was PoncherMonkey xd
although he wants ponchermonkey to be deleted 
But still after the realization he still consists that necrom is a bad map!!! 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 3

@Anwar 1st of all "And the same thing goes for Avalanche and Christmas infection. " it's christmas beta not infection... u mentioned the wrong version.

2nd i thought necrom was ponchermonkey so dont blame me for that one ? +i never said that necrom was a bad map after i realised that it wasn't poncher cuz even me i dont remember how necrom map looks like...i tried to see the map in youtube but i couldn't find any videos of it ? u know that i realised that it wasn't necrom after like 1/2  hours when a player started talking about poncher right? so you rly can't blame me for that one ?

and last and not least i know i used to spamm my maps a lot in the vote and when i do that i 100% deserve the mute and i never complain about it  but wicked is muting me for spamming even if i say my maps once or twice so it's really not a fair mute u know... plz tell pivo v1 (since even pivo doesn't do such mutes and he let us talk freely in the micro...) to stop abusing his powers like that and to know what spamm even means before he mutes people like that for "spamming" thx ? srsly... u guys need to do something about this cuz it feels like i'm playing  in the soviet union not in nide.gg...i even feel scared to join the server when i see him online...i just want to play in peace like any other nide player without any 7/8 mutes in a row that's all...

Edited by hamo

• Batata locked this topic