Zombie Revival Event #43 Boosting Time

Zombie Revival Event #43
10/04/2021 - 5pm GMT+0
Welcome back to new event
Good Luck
Up to 10 days of VIP for the winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): zm_lila_panic_ak1 (which you can download manually here) zm_lila_panic_bofa_xxl (which you can download manually here) Special information: RTV,  Resetscore and Blast (Pushing props by a grenade) will be disabled.
Map time: 25 minutes 
Time of the event: 10/04/2021 at 5pm GMT+0 Special rules:  Normal rules will be applied, Edging or letting your team die as a human will result in a ban up to 30 minutes. Rewards: Rewards will be considered by this way: Top5 most scores will be rewarded with 5 days of VIP in every map. Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Revival IP:  149.202.65.122:27000
Read more...

Zombie Escape Mini Event #50 - Sewers Adventure

Zombie Escape Mini Event #50 - Sewers Adventure
10-4-2021  2AM GMT+0
ASIAN EVENT!!!

ze Sewer Escape
ze Infected Sewers V6

Good luck!

Special kickers on Sewer Escape: 1) Mac 10 only. 2) No Grenades. 3) No Rebuys

6 Days of VIP to winners!

Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_sewer_escape_2012_b1 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_infected_sewers_v6_5 ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  10-4-2021 2AM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 6 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the map of ze_sewer_escape_2012_b1 will grant you 2 days of VIP! Winning the map of ze_infected_sewers_v6_5 will grant you 4 days of VIP! Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Escape IP:  149.202.65.122:27072 Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group
Read more...

Zombie Revival Event #42 Sand castle

Zombie Revival Event #42
5/04/2021 - 5pm GMT+0
Welcome back to new event
Good Luck
Up to 10 days of VIP for the winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): zm_dust_cbble_v2 (which you can download manually here) zm_titan_dust_v2(which you can download manually here) Special information: RTV,  Resetscore and Blast (Pushing props by a grenade) will be disabled.
Map time: 25 minutes 
Time of the event: 5/04/2021 at 5pm GMT+0 Special rules:  Normal rules will be applied, Edging or letting your team die as a human will result in a ban up to 30 minutes. Rewards: Rewards will be considered by this way: Top5 most scores will be rewarded with 5 days of VIP in every map. Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Revival IP:  149.202.65.122:27000
Read more...

1. Your Name and Age: Braintwistah 21

2. Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:51456076

3. How long are you playing CSS ?: Since 2009

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? I have previous experience, running, owning, and admnistrating several communities. Upmost priority to me is the preservation of the community and its players.

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?: Owned my own Zombie Escape server at one point and admnistrated on the Hell On Earth servers for quite some time before the community eventually shut down.

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?: I mostly just work and play video games on my freetime. Ill most likely be playing the server alot more frequently now that I found a good ZE server.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  Well right off the bat it would be pretty easy to tell if aim assitance is being used considering how hard it is to hide but I would spec the accused player and just watch to see if the claims are true. If enough evidence is gathered I would immediately ban the player in question and go about my role of admnistrator.

• Haha 1

Even tho you haven't really been on too long

You seem like a good person, this app is pretty good and if I'm correct you've formerly been admin on HOE community.

+1

• Like 1

Hey.

I have seen good and bad things from you in the server till now.

Sometimes you try to lead maps, that's nice. But you also spam rtv in the microphone when you don't like the map or you just spam for the map you want to play when the vote comes and that's not a good start to become an admin.

You just joined NiDE recently, we need to see more from you, so for now it's a no.

But thanks for the effort, i believe you can become a good candidate for an admin role in the future if you keep playing in the server and "behave yourself" in those things i said😛

• Like 1
  • Anwar locked this topic