Locked Bro Man Salam Abuse

Creepy_

1: Your own ingame name  ShadowCreepy
2: Your own steam-ID No need
3: Name of the admin(s) involved Bro Man Salam
4: What server did it happen on It happened on zombie escape server.
5: What map  it happened  It happened on ze_dreamin_v2_3s
6: Time and date 12.03.2020 around 19:00
7: Explain the situation On dreamin v2 this administrator decided to skip to stage 2, I assume it was because some sort of bug that occurred during the gameplay. But all I want to say that when map is broken, administrator have to forcertv after 3 cases maximum, instead of abusing and changing level to play map with actually bugs.
8: Proof

check dem

Hi @ShadowCreepy i dont know the situation, but i know that sometimes some bug's happen in map. In this case, as admin whe use noclip and teleport player to unblock the situation first, if the bug isn't fixed whe make a vote to skip the level

Just to let you know ?

1 hour ago, EN CHAIR ET EN sh*t said:

Hi @ShadowCreepy i dont know the situation, but i know that sometimes some bug's happen in map. In this case, as admin whe use noclip and teleport player to unblock the situation first, if the bug isn't fixed whe make a vote to skip the level

Just to let you know ?

Yea I understand, there is much more bugs in some maps where "boss" have 2x more hp.

Some maps are broken because of plugin or whatever it causing it some are not, I'm just saying point of ZE is playing whole map, instead of skipping levels. I get that he wanted good but its better to forcertv if map has specific bugs.

• Server Admin

This report is completely stupid. This is not even close to abuse...

The stage 1 was "bugged", but all he did was to skip the stage and go to the next one. It would be a good decision even if it was true. But it's not. You omitted parts that are important for his decision: "humans were in the last platform where the vertical lasers are , and if u beat lasers is insta win , but the donated admin slayed thinking it was over , but its ok mistakes happens. then me i made a vote , they voted yes for go stage 2 and i change it". Where is this on your report?

Do me a favour (and yourself a favor too) and don't waste our time. Only write meaningful reports, not this crap. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

• Server Admin

Another pointless personal report?
You have been silent for for than 2 months in report section , and as soon as bro man got his admin access back you wrote a report,
even in this report you didnt  reporting about the buy admin who slayed the win round (bcs that buy admin thought it was over ) , instead of that you targeting bro man which he corrected that mistake by skipping the lvl AFTER he made  a vote  ... 
besides you didnt mention he made a good decision actually
all what he did was justified then why you reporting him?

all these are signs of personal hatred nothing else , that what i can understand from this report .

• Like 1

• Server Admin

Resuming
Since this is the 3rd time you wrote meaningless report, we decided to restrict your posting access for
1 week
Learn how to use this section properly .
Topic closed.

• Like 1

• Anwar locked this topic