semi abuse by Kilik

5 posts in this topic

1: Your own ingame name : baracuda
2: Your own steam-ID STEAM_0:1:193273977
3: Name of the admin(s) involved : Kilik
4: What server did it happen on : zombie escape
5: What map : Otakuroom
6: Time and date : 03-15-20 08:49
7: Explain the situation : I knifed a zombie on purpose i admit but whenever that happens i have seen people just being kicked out of server or get 1 to 2 days ban at worst cases,yet i got banned for 1 week.
8: Proof

Example:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hey Baracuda,

You seem to be of the opinion that we tolerate trollers here. Most kicks for knives are because people make mistakes and thus we kicked them so that both parties can acknowledge they have done something wrong,

You, on the other hand, clearly admit to doing the wrong thing, something directly against our rules, and expect to be compensated for it? Instead of complaining about misguided decisions from admins, instead, how about you clean up your act and don't put yourself in positions where you are tempted to troll.

We refute trolling resolutely, and expect you to cease your f*ckery on our server, or else expect a harsher punishment. If you have any other questions, as to what is allowed on nide.gg servers, may I refer you towards the rules and guideline page.

Thanks for submitting a report about your incompetence to follow simple rules.

- Sausage

• Like 3

I agree with everything that Sausage said.

However, i think the ban was too long, since it's your first ban. I will reduce it to 1 day.

I hope that you don't troll again, because the length of the bans are supposed to be increasing everytime a troll happens. So be careful, play properly.

• Like 1

I've never been one to troll and this was really one of a time thing.I assure you it won't happen again.I really don't blame admin for the ban i definetly deserved and expected.I apologize for my actions and hope i won't make more work for admins in the future.

• Like 1

The case already solved so I am gonna close this topic 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Shoutbox

You don't have access to shoutbox
    Load more
    • I said paypal isn't available in my country go check google. And I supposed to play regularly on old NiDE but for some reason I took a break due to exams.And don't interfere in something you can't understand. I want to be an admin not for some trolling and sh*tty stuff.Just to help the community. Read the application carefully.And I.am mature and even I have more experience in Zombie Escape Servers. Want to check my server ask me for IP. Come and check yourself. And also I am buying CSS this month. And about comment and my name, please go and check your name bitch is written. I haven't written an abuse in my name.Everyone abuse so just keep quiet and let the head admins and managers deal with the application.
      First I said neutral ... Then I would say - 1 for t he reasons Anwar said + the comment on the event 63 show a lack of maturity (my point of view)...
      I guess  you should play more, get steam, stop lying (maybe remove lie in your name may be a good start).
      But good luck ! 
    • I gave an application on unloze and yes I wrote my age 13 but It wasn't my real age. And I am also a member on Gfl you can visit if you wish. And why I didn't buy admin during pivo era and CSS on steam? Because Paypal isn't available in my country. And as mentioned above I had to take a break because of my exams.And about server I can give you a proof. You remember BotoX I have his plugins.(Compiled)
    • hey , i remember you from old nide during Pivo era , i also remember you were also active in the server playing some FF maps like feywood ,wester ...etc , also  i remember you were writing  some reports against Pivo's unfair punishments as well , i havent seen bad things from you but i am curious about some stuffs :

1 - your connection time is quite low tbh to recruit you as an admin.

2 -  since you were having personal server with budget and players why you still no steamer/ playing in no steam client ?
      https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=77757 

3 - i remember you wrote an application  in Unloze community forum in at 2018 year but that time you claimed your age was 13 , so according to that you should be around 15  not 24 ?
      https://unloze.com/threads/hifie-and-i-dont-lie-application.1114/ 
  • LATEST TOPICS