Event #52 - All for one and one for all

4 posts in this topic

nide_forum.png.e1abe9e4e5a972a9a6f1955fd

d75qxr2-83d34cfd-cb1c-4aa6-8988-0652a933

Zombie Escape Event #52

22/03/2020 - 3 pm GMT+0

All for one and one for all

Welcome to another event!

On this one, we will play some tryharding defense maps...
But with a special twist!
The mission is very clear!
Win together or...

Die together!

Goodluck!

Up to 12 Days of VIP to winners!

Event information:

• We will play the following map(s):
    • ze_taboo_carnation_v2 (which you can download manually here)
    • ze_abandoned_project_v1_2 (which you can download manually here)
    • ze_dev_r4a (which you can download manually here)

Special information: Good ending in stage 2 of taboo carnation (don't let the doctor die + finding the good code combination). No need to repeat stage 1 everytime we lose stage 2. One random CT will have a beacon at the beginning of the round and if he dies, the round is over. That will apply to every map, except to stage 3 of dev. Along with that, stage 1 of dev with items bonus mode. Stage 2 of dev with darkness bonus mode. Stage 3 of dev with drift/slippery floor bonus mode.

• Time of the event: 22/03/2020 at 3 pm GMT+0
  • Special rules:  Normaly rules will apply during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. In hard stages, those rules will be enforced strictly.
  • Leader: Any willing one.
  • Rewards: Up to 12 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: 
  • Winning last stage of taboo carnation (2 stage) gives you 2 day of VIP.
  • Winning last stage of abandoned project (3 stage) gives you 3 days of VIP.
  • Winning stage 1, 2 and 3 of dev gives you 1 day, 2 days and 4 days respectively.

Connect information:

• Server:  Zombie Escape
  • IP:  149.202.65.122:27072
  • Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group

View full record

• Like 1

I'm Ready To Fail  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Great job guys! We have beaten all the maps in a short time, i must say!

Winners have been rewarded!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Shoutbox

You don't have access to shoutbox
    Load more
    • The manager of the server really needs to see this... Oh wait
    • Hey, Thanks for apply
      I have known you for a long time, and i respect that, but the problems are:
      1- Too young, i mean you don't have any knowledge about the admin
      2- your English is bad (not good that much) you have to develop your English language
      3-, Question 7, The answer is bad, You can decide alone, i mean if he really uses an aimbot, it will be very easy to check, so after checking if he really uses aimbot, ban him for 10080 minutes (1 week) without a warning. I still wish you luck and fun in the server.
    • 1. Glockkk, 12 лет 2.id 2145899251 (non steam)  3. Играю 2+ года 4.важно развитие сервера и сообщества  5.я знаю команды админа, знаю что можно админу что нет, долго играю на сервере 6.сейчас я развиваюсь на сервере, и планирую ещё долго играть на сервере 7.если игрок подозревается в aimbot то я переключусь в наблюдатели и буду за ним наблюдать, то как он играет, если сам не смогу определить то отправлю дело старшему админу и он решит что делать. 
    • So in regards to your slay, as I'm sure you've played Jurassic park before, and most of the time we play it, only one person wins, i.e. solo. On a lot of maps in zombie escape there are possible ways to solo maps, whether it be jumping on top of a helicopter, hiding, solo winning lasers, using an item to outplay everyone else, etc. and in this case, almost all the time when we play jurassic park, people solo, or duo, just generally getting few players to win, and it's not hard, it's due to how the map works, i.e. freeze nades, and a helicopter you can jump on top of. You freeze zms with your grenade, hide, time it will, etc. That is why your slay was entirely unjustified.    I'd also like to point out, as an admin, I have seen you confidently making admin decisions without properly understanding many map mechanics, while 9/10 times, it's not a bad thing, but it's incredibly unnerving if you're getting a solo win, just to be slayed by an admin, or else sh*t talking maps, while 9/10 players are enjoying it, i.e. santassination, and you specifically telling me to be quiet, as I was speaking too loud (I was leading the map for reference, and for those who have ever heard me lead I tend to be somewhat repetitive, and loud, in order to ensure everyone can hear, understand, and properly know what to do) while I can see where you're coming from, it's things such as this, slaying solo wins, telling leaders to be quiet, etc. that demonstrate that you haven't played enough zombie escape to understand all the mechanics and properly admin. In my opinion, if you want to be a better admin, first learn the gamemode a bit more intimately, it's quite unique and has intricacies that need some status to understand, if you're ever unsure of something ask your fellow admins, they're there for a reason, also if you're new to admining, just wait, see what other people do, and try to act accordingly with the other admins.    I wish you the best of luck, and hope you are fine and do well, but in order to properly administrate anything, you need to have a deep understanding of what you're administrating, i.e. being an admin.    P.s. (I just wanted to make my points and I'm not a head admin or anything, but I just wanted to air my opinion on your admining, etc. so please take my statement with a grain of salt).
  • LATEST TOPICS