Locked Wanderer application

. Your Name and Age : Lunala or wanderer , 18 

2. Steam_ID:   [U:1:330155922]  

3. How long are you playing CSS ? i started playing on the steam version in 2016-2017 , on old nide.css.ru

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? i would like to join a the admin team of nide even though i dislike what some admins do , i am really careful to see the trolls and i am ready to give them the punishment they deserve , i also have old experiences as admin that canhelp me to see diffrent suspicious stuff on players like trolling or scripting or hyperscrolling etc , i also know that some people dislike me but i really dont like the way things are happning in the server and would like to improve them

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? i have been an admin on alot of servers on different games , and i know what to do as an admin , also i wouldn't be abusing my self as an admin , just doing what i must to keep the gameplay fair for everyone

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? i am a student right now and i play on nide the most as it is one of the communities who stayed alive , i also can play around 35 hours a week , 2-6 everyday , and i can do my job on the early time when there is no other admin

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question : that is very rare to happen on ze tbh buti would surely spectate him as soon as he start being suspicious , check him and see if its obvious then i would ban him , if its not that obvious then i would ask a higher admin than me to check it again , then we would take a decision ofcourse

thanks for reading :D

• Like 4

• Server Admin

Hey Loveless 

I have read your application, it's seems nice, gracefull and short at the same time but the important things are there 

I liked your honesty  "I would like to join nide admin team " and " I am really careful to see trollers" and "I must keep the game fair for everyone " 

You almost answered very well in all questions with short answers those contains the main things 

You seems motivated and serious in your application, I would be happy if you prove that and improving your personality as well , so I will be +1 more towards neutral, good luck! 

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello wanderer, 

really good and short application , I’m happy to see a good player like you applying to become admin on Nide but seems you apparently already been, it shouldn’t be difficult for you to deal with those powers.

u also said that u sometimes disagree with some decisions of our team and if you good as admin like you are good as player, it could be interesting to talk about that with you if you are promoted to server admin after your trial period because, first you are accepted and second like I always say, nothing is definitive.

congrats and welcome to the Nide admin team.

Edited by Lardy

• Lardy locked this topic