Locked Zloy force rtv pan!c ose sk2

1: My ingame name: soul of sparta
2: My SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:23220243
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: zloy
4: What server did it happen on: zr
5: Map: the one and only og map zm_l!la_pan!c_ose_sk2
6: Time and date: May 3, 2024 8:55:37 pm
7: Explanation of the situation: force rtv the legendary map, please revoke admin perms from this kid and also ban him for this disgrace he did to himself
8: Proof: logs

• Server Admin

Thank you for the report, Predator. One of the LSA will take a look at your report & will get to you with any comments regarding your report.

• Server Admin
7 hours ago, PrEdAtOr said:

1: Моё игровое имя : Soul of sparta
2: Мой SteamID : STEAM_0:1:23220243
3: Имя задействованного администратора(ов) : zloy
4: На каком сервере это произошло : zr
5: Карта : единственный и неповторимый og карта zm_l!la_pan!c_ose_sk2
6: Время и дата : 3 мая 2024 г., 20:55:37
7: Объяснение ситуации : принудительно включите легендарную карту RTV, пожалуйста, отзовите права администратора у этого ребенка, а также забаньте его за этот позор, он сделал себе
8: Доказательство : логи

many players write rtv, I vote then when players vote YES CHANGE MAP I change it 

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

hello @ PrEdAtOr

Thank you for the report.

It was a small thing so I don't see any reason to revoke admin perms from this "kid", especially ban him, map as map like any other. Players used to do worse things / abuse.
Everyone just wants to play, have fun together and enjoy the game, so I understand zloy's decision cuz some players wrote / asked about change the map also about use "forcertv" if the % of the vote was big enough, it was 62% as we could see so it was high enough and basically the result was "yes",
but true this could have been better to "forcertv" if the vote has at least 80%.
I will take care of that the "mistake", i don't really know how to call this incident, won't happen again.

Best Regards
ZR LSA.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1