Locked Vasiliy Admin application

Vasiliy

1. VasyaPupkin

2. Zombie Escape

3. Never was admin on Ze servers but had experience as administrator on other servers

4. I know russian, ukrainian, english, polish languages, so there won't be misunderstandings in communication with people and helping them(as i know russians don't speak english very well and frequently it happens that admin can't get what russian player asks him to do)

5. You know i was a troller for no reason but now i have no desire to troll anymore, so i can swear that i'll never troll again

• Like 2

Dear Vasily,

We could not consider your application for several reasons.

But we still wish you a lot of fun on our server and always stay positive, maybe it will be better next time.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • every map seems cool +1
    • https://bit.ly/3TXTs61
    • General response: Thank you all for getting back to me, glad to see others would be interested in varying up gameplay and I'm glad the suggestion seems to be going over well, I'd love to hear from Lardy and Koen what they think but my main goal here is to have a discussion and whole I'm advocating for me preferred maps I'm open to see if anyone else has any suggestions for old maps to play. My suggested maps are that, suggestions and so I'm not advocating just those maps. While selfishly I'd love to play random v9 and paranoid v10 (bird and turtle items are just the best thing ever) but I'm flexible and do hope anyone else who wants to offers old maps or versions that may also serve to invigorate the playerbase. Individual responses: Thanks Life, always appreciate seeing you as I don't see you much these days! A lot of that comes down to me being antisocial and busy with life I'm happy with two maps being in at the same time and just sharing a cool down and I think it's a great idea. Also Hobitten, my apologies about Mako v3 hadn't realized it crashes the server. Ignore that one. Regarding sticky and Mountain BBO, we don't have to do that one. There's a separate Sonaki version that was played a while ago on GFL and I don't have the file but I'm sure it's out there somewhere and it plays differently so may be worth a shot Sticky.  Thanks everyone for getting back to me on this.
    • Ban for suggesting mako??????   But yea, i like this idea, rotating in some good old maps that dont have lasers are always a great idea to me   +1
    • About the other maps is something the server managers can look into @ Lardy  & @ notkoen  if its something we can apply or not.
  • LATEST TOPICS