Locked Lightning Strike's Admin Application

1. Your name and age. 

Lightning Strike and 14  

2. Steam_ID: 

STEAM_0:1:176930100

3. How long are you playing CSS ? 

About 3-4 months, however I do have 4-5 years of cs 1.6 exp and about 1.5 years of CSGO exp (both of which we're nosteam) 
then a friend of mine gave me CSS bundle so now im playing CSS

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

So many times ive been in a situation where someone is spamming or breaking rules when there is no admin, by the time admin comes on
the suspect is gone or just not good enough info for admins. I'm pretty active (mostly due to my age) and so I can help with that.
What's important for me is that the server can remain clean without any trouble.
I can also lead quite alot of maps, the more famous ones. I'm still not the best leader but i'm growing.

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I've been admin quite a few times on CS 1.6, on a few dust2 servers and 1 zombie plague server, ive dealt with hackers, trollers etc. before and can spot one without a big problem.
Also I know how to deal with other people like spammers n knifers etc, Oh and though its not as important I do know quite alot of admin cmds on here.
I never left those servers, but what happened is that it just simply got shut down. So I had no choice but to move to another one. 

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

Well I do have an online class now (11:00-14:30) so from those hours i cant be on the server all the time but after that i will be on for maybe 5-10 hours or more.
I currently am just staying inside most of the time so I can be active quite a lot.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot,   
And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . 

I will first spectate said suspect, record demo, see if its true that he has aimbot or not, if im 100% sure I will ban him for a week. 
If im not 100% sure I will send said demo to a higher admin, and let him to decide.

• Like 5

Hey @Lightning Strike

I was impressed by your application and your current connection time to Nide already. Despite your age, you seem to be a mature individual and I am happy to recommend you to our current Administrator Body. 

Please continue to uphold you moral standards, and I have no issue. 

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello @Lightning Strike

Nice too see you applying here to become admin on NIDE.

really well written application, your connection time is good too and as I know your a good guy. 

Nothing to say more exept that i hope you will be accepted.

+1.

• Like 1

• Server Admin

Well written application in general, despite your age but you seems enough mature, reasonable and reliable as well, you did good effort to write proper application, I am sure that you will be able to take the suitable decisions and punishments, and you will be quite helpful and useful and the same time.

+1  good luck my boy!

• Like 1

• Killik locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • - Name: Kether - Link to Steam Profile :https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kether0228/ - Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:216233570 - Reason for using VPN : reduce high ping - Your location : Taiwan
    • You can find all commands existing in Zombie:Reloaded here NiDE servers are filtering all commands who can be run by the server from the map. Here is a list of what allow/clamp. If a command is not in this list, that mean it's blocked to be run from the map. This list can be update anytime. If you need a command to be unlocked feel free to reply to this topic. "PointServerCommandFilter" { "say" {} "echo" {} // Ammo "ammo_338mag_max" {} "ammo_357sig_max" {} "ammo_45acp_max" {} "ammo_50AE_max" {} "ammo_556mm_box_max" {} "ammo_556mm_max" {} "ammo_57mm_max" {} "ammo_762mm_max" {} "ammo_9mm_max" {} "ammo_buckshot_max" {} "ammo_flashbang_max" {} "ammo_hegrenade_max" {} "ammo_smokegrenade_max" {} // sv_* "sv_enablebunnyhopping" {} "sv_airaccelerate" {} "sv_accelerate" { "clamp" { "min" "-10" "max" "10" } } "sv_turbophysics" {} "sv_gravity" { "clamp" { "min" "100" "max" "1000" } } "sv_friction" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "4" } } "phys_timescale" {} "phys_pushscale" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "5" } } // mp_ * "mp_buytime" {} "mp_flashlight" {} "mp_freezetime" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "6" } } "mp_restartgame" { "clamp" { "value" "1" } } "mp_roundtime" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "90" } } "mp_timelimit" { "clamp" { "min" "25" "max" "85" } } // sm_* "sm_gravity" {} "sm_freeze" {} "sm_slay" {} "sm_say" {} "sm_csay" {} "sm_extendmap" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "20" } } // Hitmarker "sm_hitmarker_enable" {} // Football "sm_toggle_respawn" {} // Top Def - Top Inf "sm_topdefenders_hat" {} "sm_topinfectors_hat" {} // MakoVote + Mako VScripts "sm_makovote" {} "sm_racebhop" {} "sm_cancelrace" {} "sm_startrace" {} "sm_endrace" {} // PotcVote "sm_potcvote" {} "sm_cancelcvote" {} // EntWatch "sm_ewblock" {} "sm_ewsetname" {} "sm_ewsetshortname" {} "sm_setcooldown" {} "sm_clearlevelcache" {} "sm_setcooldown" {} "sm_setmaxuses" {} "sm_addmaxuses" {} "sm_ewsetmode" {} "sm_ewlockbutton" {} "sm_setcooldown2" {} "sm_setmaxuses2" {} "sm_addmaxuses2" {} "sm_ewsetmode2" {} "sm_ewlockbutton2" {} // mce_* "mce_extend" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "4" } } // zr_* "zr_class_modify" {} "zr_class_set_multiplier" {} "zr_class_reload" {} "zr_config_reload" {} "zr_restrict" {} "zr_unrestrict" {} //"zr_ambientsounds" {} //"zr_ambientsounds_file" {} //"zr_ambientsounds_volume" {} //"zr_ambientsounds_length" {} "zr_roundend_overlay" {} "zr_roundend_overlays_human" {} "zr_roundend_overlays_zombie" {} //"zr_account_cashdmg" {} "zr_respawn" {} "zr_respawn_delay" { "clamp" { "min" "1.0" } } "zr_zspawn" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "1" } } "zr_zspawn_timelimit" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "60" } } "zr_zspawn_timelimit_time" { "clamp" { "min" "5" "max" "60" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_min" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "64" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_max" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "64" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_ratio" {} "zr_infect_mzombie_respawn" {} "zr_infect_spawntime_min" {} "zr_infect_spawntime_max" {} "zr_infect_sound" {} "zr_ztele_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_human_before" {} "zr_ztele_human_after" {} "zr_ztele_delay_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_delay_human" {} "zr_ztele_max_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_max_human" {} "zr_ztele_autocancel" {} "zr_ztele_autocancel_distance" {} "zr_ztele_random_spawn" {} "zr_ztele_force" {} "zr_zspawn_force" {} "zr_killrepeator" {} "zr_weapons_infect_removeknife" {} }  
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #322 28/04/24 - 4PM GMT+2 (Server Time) Let The Games Begin! 15 Days of VIP to winners! 🗺️ Maps to be played ze_sonic3_b2_2 [Download Here] ze_squidzer_final_v3_a [Download Here] ze_squid_game_css [Download Here] ze_huggy_wuggy_chap4_halloween [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 28/04/24 @ 4PM GMT+2:00  🇺🇸 USA (New York) 28/04/24 @ 10AM GMT-5:00  🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 28/04/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30   🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 29/04/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 28/04/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link. 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! 👑 Leader Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Winning any stage of the map ze_sonic3_b2_2 will grant you 2 days of vip.  Winning the map ze_squidzer_final_v3_a will grant you 3 days of vip. Winning the map ze_squid_game_css will grant you 4 days of vip.  Winning the map ze_huggy_wuggy_chap4_halloween will grant you 4 days of vip.  ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • ━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)💖💖💖✿♥‿♥✿
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #321     23/4/2024 - 12AM GMT+1 (Server Time)     Tuesday afternoon at 6PM in New York / 3PM in Los Angeles, or Wednesday morning 12AM Frenchie time!     Video Games (PART 1)     15 Days of VIP to winners!     🗺️ Maps to be played ze_castle_crashers_v1_1 [Download Here]      ze_terraria_v3_2 [Download Here] ze_megaman_a6 [Download Here]      ⏰ Times of the event ⏰ 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 24/4/24 @ 12AM GMT+2:00 🇺🇸 USA (New York) 23/4/24 @ 6PM GMT-4:00 🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 24/4/24 @ 4:30AM GMT+5:30 🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 24/4/24 @ 11AM GMT+10:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 24/4/24 @ 2AM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link.     📰 Special rules Rules will be strictly enforced during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.     👑 Leader     Anyone willing to lead.     Leaders will receive EXTRA VIP!     🎁 Rewards Winning the map ze_castle_crashers_v1_1 will grant you 6 days of vip! Winning the map ze_terraria_v3_2 will grant you 5 days of vip! Winning the map ze_megaman_a6 will grant you 4 days of vip! ◽ Server: CSS Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
  • LATEST TOPICS