hifielie Admin Application

28 posts in this topic

1. Your Name and Age:

hifielie - 24 years old

2. Steam_ID: 

STEAM_0:0:1017707155

3. How long are you playing CSS ?

Since 2013

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I know a lot about admin stuff and managing a server since I also created a Zombie Escape Server. I know how to manage the server. How to solve or propose the team if there is a error related to the server. My personally created ZOMBIE ESCAPE Server helped to learn how to manage a server.Before it I didn't know. My first zombie played server was NiDE where I came to know the ZOMBIE ESCAPE MOD and have developed interest in it.

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I know each and every command about SoureMod and ZE. As said before I created a server just like Unloze in the previous year but closed due to insufficient players and budget. I know Visual Studio C++ Programming, SourceMod Programming, Compiling. How to solve or propose an idea for my team to solve any errors or glitches in a server. I am currently playing CS:GO but my mostly I play CSS Zombie Escape. I know a lot about Plugins and stuff. (You can propose me to make a plugin if NiDE hire me). I want to become an admin because on morning there not enough admins online maybe 1-2. But I saw they didn't action on anybody, if someone is pushing Zombies with knife or trolling etc. And  for that reason I want to manage the server on the morning I spend most of my playing time on morning.

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I basically study, and just program on computer. So I spend most of my time on Computer. I play almost 6-8 hours a day. Mostly 5 on morning and 2-3 on Night. As I love playing small maps on morning with a cup of tea. D

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

Well if there is AimBot hacker or any other hacker.First I watch him carefully because I know how they hack and how to deal with hackers. I first make a recording of him using Fraps or take some screenshots in order to get proof . And then I will ban him according to the ADMIN RULES e.g 1 week. And post his report on the forum because if he do that again the ban will be lifted to one month. In case if someone using a Bhop Script, same I will watch, because I am a bhopper. A good bhopper slow down to the 7-10th jump. I know how hackers hack and how to deal with them. If there is a DDOS attack. I will contact Head-Admins. Because in case of DDOS attacks the server console needs to be rebooted.

• Haha 1

+1 nice you should be admin 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Neutral, while the application is great and very well written, I dont see you that often on the server.

However I have heard that you were from old nide

so, Good luck lad

Edited by Lightning Strike
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Old NiDE yep but my connection cut off because my exams were close. So I joined again and yeah I am one of the famous players on NiDE but for somehow NiDE-css.ru was  moved to NiDE.gg. But Batatata, Hope, FOGG not know where he is now, know me very well. But I'll say old NiDE is better, population never less than 50/64. But NiDE made a great change to remove toxic and fuc***g admins e.g Pivovaric. 

Edited by hifielie
  • Confused 1

hey , i remember you from old nide during Pivo era , i also remember you were also active in the server playing some FF maps like feywood ,wester ...etc , also  i remember you were writing  some reports against Pivo's unfair punishments as well , i havent seen bad things from you but i am curious about some stuffs :

1 -
your connection time is quite low tbh to recruit you as an admin.

2 -  since you were having personal server with budget and players why you still no steamer/ playing in no steam client ?
https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=77757 

3 - i remember you wrote an application  in Unloze community forum in at 2018 year but that time you claimed your age was 13 , so according to that you should be around 15  not 24 ?
https://unloze.com/threads/hifie-and-i-dont-lie-application.1114/ 

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I gave an application on unloze and yes I wrote my age 13 but It wasn't my real age. And I am also a member on Gfl you can visit if you wish. And why I didn't buy admin during pivo era and CSS on steam? Because Paypal isn't available in my country. And as mentioned above I had to take a break because of my exams.And about server I can give you a proof. You remember BotoX I have his plugins.(Compiled)

Edited by hifielie
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

First I said neutral ... Then I would say - 1 for t he reasons Anwar said + the comment on the event 63 show a lack of maturity (my point of view)...
I guess  you should play more, get steam, stop lying (maybe remove lie in your name may be a good start).
But good luck ! 

Edited by Life is a Bitch
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

There is such no point as -1 you can give only 1 and neutral and btw there are no such restrictions to become an admin such as connection time,lack of maturity, and so on. NiDE only wants that how can I help the community.And don't interfere in someone's name.Whatever anyone name is.And they want how can I help NiDE.

Edited by hifielie
  • Confused 1

• Confused 1

• Confused 1

Hey guys just be serious I had a lot of work do don't reply unserious messages.

i was serious, can you be serious as well about our -2 and -3 as well? assuming none of us were serious, especially an admin, now that is -999

Guys I haven't did anything wrong to all of you and didn't have any bad reputation. Please stop why everyone is criticizing me?

lying about your age and stating your 13 is very serious especially since now you say you're 24. 

what they've said is true you have shown a lack of maturity.

-1 from me, good luck.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hifielie said:

Guys I haven't did anything wrong to all of you and didn't have any bad reputation. Please stop why everyone is criticizing me?

The problem is that you have been caught lying,and that makes people hesitant to trust you now.You can have all the experience in the world etc but trust is the foundation of it all especually when joining a team,and well some maturity needs to be there.I believe you shouldnt have lied about your age,i see no point, some wasted energy and fun fact in the end you will get caught (liers always get caught).

Anwar already pointed out the other facts,your activity is low and well I dont know what to think about the whole personal server subject.

Have a good day

Edited by Ash
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

+1 for very good admun @hifielie 

Edited by Jin
  • Thanks 1

Big -1. This kid is a retard

• Haha 2

ff fag +1

• Haha 2

Klixus same as pivo

Posted (edited)

Guys what to do with age, whatever I'm 24 or 17 , my experience matters and how I help team and my performance.You're right trust is everything and what I learned in CSGO Matchmaking is that your team is your family.I'm not begging you to make me admin. I want to just help the community and just for fun. I know the low admins don't get many permissions or flags e.g Permission to change the server_cvars. Only Head-Admins could do that.About my name I have this name for over 5 years.It's a unique one, only 1 in the world.I am now saying a truth swearing to GOD, I and my younger brother use a same account. He gave his application on Unloze. Check his typing and mine, what Anwar said that now I maybe 15 years old. But I saw poka admin application he is 14 but he wrote same application as my brother.It is truth whether you believe it or not.But thanks to all for goodluck.

Edited by hifielie
  • Haha 1

@Jin Jin I remember you Nice to see you again.

Neutral everyone deserves a chance but you need more activity. see is as someting to work on 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, hifielie said:

There is such no point as -1 you can give only 1 and neutral and btw there are no such restrictions to become an admin such as connection time,lack of maturity, and so on. NiDE only wants that how can I help the community.And don't interfere in someone's name.Whatever anyone name is.And they want how can I help NiDE.

If you think maturity, connection time, map knowledge and common sense are not important for being an admin, then you don't know anything about being an admin. Wanting to help the community is not enough if you don't know how to help. Automatically rejected.

Neutral. 

why you would ask ? i wouldn't -1 any application , also i know your name and from what i have seen you are taking the game too serious ,you aren't being mature and kind to players whom you should actually help , otherwise you wouldn't do your job as an admin correctly and that will provocate problems.

gl