Map player requirements

Is it possible to reduce Map player requirements? cause some maps need like.. over 40 players, the only time the server has 40 players is when there's some sort of event or if the time is right..  3 years ago.. I don't think player req was there since we spammed fapescape and pirates all the time with very few players... but what Im trying to say is there would probably be other people who would like to practice items and the feel of the map without 40 players.. or without the "pros" to gain confidence.. and map awareness.. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• Server Admin

Reducing players requirements for some maps can turn too bad for some maps, since most of hard maps needs 40/45/50 at least to play the map properly without wasting it or having a problem with few population or who taking the items , also not to mention there always some players in spec (like 5 - 6 players ) and those counted as online players. 

At the moment I don't see any map that needs to be decreased, feel free to mention me what maps you think it has too high players requirements I may take a look. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Well honestly.. I understand the need to not waste maps.. Considering how degraded ze servers have become over the past years.. Personally.. I don't see a problem with the map capacity.. Since it's very understandable.. Considering the stages.. I just wanted to express how I think on players.. Since they don't have much experience on other maps.. Since 40 players is rare.. Like.. I feel that other maps don't get to shine.. Since it requires 40 players.. At the same time.. It's just a repeat of other maps thats enough for 20 players.. Players won't be able to get used to big maps.. At the same time.. Their knowledge on items will be low.. Since experience people takes it all the time.. So yeah.. But then again.. I'm basing this on my opinion and how I feel.. 

• Wow 1

@Anwar I thought about it.. and maybe you could reduce the capacity for both pirates and fapescape.. there are 2 pirates map... and 3+ fapescape maps.. so u could reduce 1 of each maps... and let the other remain as is.. 

Edited by NikaTech
  • Wow 1

• Server Admin

Pirates and fapescape has the suitable players requirements in my opinion bcs both of them having 40 as minimum players requirements don't forget it counted players in spec bcs basically 35 players playing in the server and 5 players usually set in spec, also another thing to mention both maps are overplayed played a bit especially pirates, it's being overplayed for long time. 

We have many maps that we barely playing them and when someone nominating them usually players voting for something overplayed as well, the fact we have around 200 maps in the server and only 50 maps being played, I already increased pirates cool down to make better maps diversity.