12 posts in this topic

1.Your own ingame name Фунтик [N4A]

2: Your own steam-ID STEAM_0:1:461173194

3. Name of the player(s) involved Glockkk

4. Steam-ID of the player(s) involved STEAM_0:0:2145899251

6. What server did it happen on Zombie Reviva 

7. What map  zm_bruce_factory

8. Time and date 23.06.2020 17:09

9. Explain the situation хотел бы обеснить по русский хочу сказать мне надоел унижать игрок по имени Glockkk захожу иногда поиграть вечно слышу его маты на сервере примите мои меры чтоо сним сделать реально надоел 

9. Proof выложу 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Confused 1

Glockkk: ты просто утишаешь себя
Glockkk: ему как то на всех похуй
Glockkk: он просто на этом проекте делает бабки
Glockkk: и все
Glockkk: отъебись пиздуй на свой ноживой
Glockkk: нахуй надо сервак хуйня
Glockkk: нет онлайна

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Thanks for the report.

I do not understand Russian, and I would like to say that insulting other players is not allowed in any language, since I do not understand Russian, I will give this task to Russian admins, if Glockk insults you in the game as you say, then this means that we have to punish him. And if he does not insult you, we will punish you, and if he insults you and you insult him as well, then this means that you both must be punished.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I look and think a normal kid wouldn’t write one

• Confused 1

I want to say that I repeatedly went to the server and watched as funtik provoked the player glockkk, and when I appeared, he stopped doing it vystovlyaya all so allegedly glockkk first insulted him, I also watched as funtik insulted other players in particular and me and the same glockkk for no reason! I want to say that in this case I am neutral! Since one starts insulting players for no reason, calling them morons, freaks, etc., and the second just responds to him! I have repeatedly told glockkk to write a complaint or senior admins!
  • Haha 1

he insulted me, plus he humiliated again I say

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

And what funtik posted as evidence, I want to say they are not insults in his direction! Glockkk it just pisses him off that he can respond to it when funtik insults him!

• Confused 1

Just going more than once with the no Steam version I saw and heard how this funtik player insults Glock and other players

• Confused 1

Hey, well first of all the player was not even playing on the map you mentioned but I checked the demo of previous map where the dialogue took place. I translated everything from rus to eng and I can't see any direct insults from him towards you, pretty much just some swearing like in the messages you posted. I don't really see any point in this topic. Closed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1