Locked cerocool881 application

CeroCooL882

1. Your name and age: cerocool881, 21

2. Steam_ID: STEAM_1: 1: 155863207

3. How long have you been playing CSS ?: Not much but when I play css I almost spent some time in the nest

4. Why do you think we should take you to the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important to you ON a server or in the community ?: I know what is correct or incorrect. Sometimes I can see people walking around on the server. Kill the zombie because he does not want to play this card. I want to punish him so that he knows what to do.

5. What experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can help us get you as an administrator ?: I have no experience as an administrator but I know what to do when I become an administrator.

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you will be playing on the server ?: I can do my job when no administrator is online, I'm a student moment but I am very active.

7. here is a small question to answer, imagine if you are a new administrator on the server and there is a gamer who is specious to use Aimbot, and you have to deal with him how are you manage this? : When I think it uses aimbot in the server, I will specify it for 3 to 4 turns and take a video. when i'm sure he's using aimbot, i'll ban him so he can't join nest anymore

Thanks for reading my poor English

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin

Really poor English in general, you probably used a Google translate to make your application, lacking of good English can be huge obstacle when trying to communicate with others, besides you didn't include which server you are applying for is it zombie ESCAPE ZE or zombie revival ZR besides you wrote the wrong steam id ( STEAM_1:1:155863207)  this is the correct one (STEAM_0:1:155863207), also not to mention I haven't seen you before in the and damn low connection time to Ze server which is 1:30 hour, https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=5815,

Your connection time isn't really motivated to accept you to be honest but you improve it and also we have to see how you acting/behaving in the server, everyone has equal opportunity to apply but your current situation isn't really promising, so my vote will be - 1, have a nice day 

• Like 1

• Killik locked this topic