Remove hard maps cd for prime time

Wicked*

• Server Admin

Sorry for not replying to everyone individually yet. We are still discussing this internally.

For now the only thing that has been implemented was Tiger's/Heyfumi's idea, which was to reduce (and i did it significantly) the minimum number of players required to play hard maps. 

And also note that this can be temporary only. If the results are bad, we go back to the old minimum number of players.

I will reply to people individually sooner or later.

wicked is right ,i agree most with plex and tea ...

lets not lie , those days nide is struggeling , barely reaching 30 players on non laser/ff maps , there is no argument to say that with a better map rotation filled with boatescape and surf vortex the server will gain more popularity which is not true

also with this cooldown disabling players will stay in the server as much as they enjoy , you can't force skilled and old players to play surf danger or boatescape or else you will be selfish , 

also i didn't see a new player to nide for almost a month now , and you shouldn't sacrifice the old players for new comers who are almost none . everybodyknows every map and if they die at any map  its their personal skill that killed them not their poor knowledge , and also you won't make the playerbase more skilled by playing boatescape which is basically get on the boat and use a smoke grenade at the end , even ff maps need more deffense than those maps you think should have less than 50 cd. doesn't unloze have that " happy hour " where you can nominate good maps ? no doupt players will leave nide and play whatever good map unloze is playing

we are not asking for ff maps 24/7 , we are asking to play anything that is actually nice , not boatescape

you should actually see what is right , this is basically nide's last chance to gain the popularity or it will sink

• Like 2

It's so easy to never have an empty server.
Just remove all cd for all lasers maps, nemesis and populars short maps like sorrento / atix panic / icecap.
Nobody wants to play boring maps anymore in 2020 just admit it.

Edited by Phnix

How r u guys cannot see new players. They're everywhere, also it's more interesting to beat maps which rarely play in here, than playing laser maps with trolls.

17 hours ago, FPTyel said:

How r u guys cannot see new players. They're everywhere, also it's more interesting to beat maps which rarely play in here, than playing laser maps with trolls.

I guess by ''new'' players you mean the Russian/Ukrainian or Tunisian No-steamers that join once in the server and then never return. I don't see anything but the same people everyday. Of course there are new players that just discovered ze (and also own the game) but I can count those people on the fingers of my hand. Ever since CS:GO became free we saw that the playerbase dropped really badly and CSS ZE is struggling.

• Like 1