"Halloween Event - Part III"
"Even on darkness there is light.
Foggy crazy escape ahead!
Follow your leader to victory.
Keep an eye out for anything!

Good luck!"

"14 Days of VIP to winners!"
Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_dark_souls_ptd_v0_4 (which you can download manually here) ze_moltentemple_a5 (which you can download manually here) ze_crypt_v1_4s  (which you can download manually here) ze_666_crazy_escape_b3s  (which you can download manually here) Time of the event: 24/10/2021 at 3PM GMT+1 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leaders are rewarded extra vip days for helping. On ze_dark_souls_ptd_v0_4 there will be no Flashlight; On ze_moltentemple_a5 there will be no Flashlight; On ze_crypt_v1_4s there will be no Flashlight; On ze_666_crazy_escape_b3s there will be no Flashlight and the map will be played with Fog. Leader: Anyone willing Rewards: 
Winning the last stage of the map ze_dark_souls_prd_v0_4 will grant you 5 days of vip
Winning the last stage of the map ze_moltentemple_a5 will grant you 5 days of vip
Winning the last stage of the map ze_crypt_v1_4s will grant you 2 days of vip
Winning the map ze_666_crazy_escape_b3s will grant you 2 days of vip Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Escape IP:  149.202.65.122:27072 Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group
Read more...

Zombie Escape Event #132 - Halloween Event - Part II

Zombie Escape Event #132
17/10/2021 - 3PM GMT+1
"Halloween Event - Part II"
"We have more scary maps to play.
Protect the beacons at all cost!
Follow your leader to victory.

Good luck!"

"15 Days of VIP to winners!"
Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_destruction_of_exorath_re3 (which you can download manually here) ze_haunted_lab_escape_v2c (which you can download manually here) ze_nightmare_dimension_v2_6fix  (which you can download manually here) Time of the event: 17/10/2021 at 3PM GMT+1 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leaders are rewarded extra vip days for helping. On ze_destruction_of_exorath_re3 there will be no Flashlight; On ze_haunted_lab_escape_v2c there will be no Flashlight, two CTs will get a Beacon, if one Beacon dies the team dies and pistols only. On ze_nightmare_dimension_v2_6fix there will be no Flashlight, random CT will get a Beacon, if the Beacon dies the team dies and pistols only. Leader: Anyone willing Rewards: 
Winning the last stage of the map ze_destruction_of_exorath_re3 will grant you 5 days of vip
Winning the map ze_haunted_lab_escape_v2c will grant you 5 days of vip
Winning the map ze_nightmare_dimension_v2_6fix will grant you 5 days of vip Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Escape IP:  149.202.65.122:27072 Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group
Read more...

Zombie Escape Event #131 - Halloween Event - Part I

Zombie Escape Event #131
10/10/2021 - 3PM GMT+1
"Halloween Event - Part I"
"It's that time of the year,
nope, not Christmas, Halloween!
Let's play some scary maps with a scary team.

Good luck!"

"15 Days of VIP to winners!"
Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_castlevania_64_v1_3_b2 (which you can download manually here) ze_TESV_Skyrim_v4fix (which you can download manually here) ze_notredame_v1_3  (which you can download manually here) Time of the event: 10/10/2021 at 3PM GMT+1 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leaders are rewarded extra vip days for helping. On ze_castlevania_64_v1_3_b2 there will be no Flashlight; On ze_TESV_Skyrim_v4fix there will be no Flashlight and random CT will get a Beacon, if the Beacon dies the team dies. On ze_notredame_v1_3 there will be no Flashlight and random CT will get a Beacon, if the Beacon dies the team dies. Leader: Anyone willing Rewards: 
Winning the last stage of the map ze_castlevania_64_v1_3_b2 will grant you 5 days of vip
Winning the last stage of the map ze_TESV_Skyrim_v4fix will grant you 5 days of vip
Winning the map ze_notredam_v1_3 will grant you 5 days of vip Connect information:
Read more...

Rocklee Admin Abuse

Romkiller

rocklee we both know why 3 of the most active admins retired , lets no't open it here or now , i am bringing equality here as a retired admin and you are just trying to make your word the highest

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rocklee we both know why 3 of the most active admins retired , lets no't open it here or now , i am bringing equality here as a retired admin and you are just trying to make your word the highest

Watching that video makes me think this was actually a troll, specially knowing that WaitingBacon is already an experienced player. 1) I've already played dreamin for a long time and never had is

Plex read what he said my man. "I tried to jump" . Do you see him in the video jumping or anything ? Because I don't. 

Watching that video makes me think this was actually a troll, specially knowing that WaitingBacon is already an experienced player.

1) I've already played dreamin for a long time and never had issues with using items. Bug with using heal? Maybe, but for me that's rare.

2) A guy that is experienced knows that when he's failing to use an item, he should spam E on every possible way and try to jump by pressing E to use it for once. He didn't do that, nor he tried to use Heal later, after everyone died. That should be the natural instinct of someone trying to use the heal at any cost. But ok, move on.

3) Why would he write a lenny face in the chat when he was (hypotetically) trying to reach his team to save them? So he has time to put a lenny face, but doesn't have time to use the heal? If you didn't watch this detail, review the video. When everyone's dying, he's going for the team and putting a lenny face. in the chat. 

So everything together makes me think this was just a troll. And i'm saying this based on what i've seen in that video. Might be wrong, might be right. But the evidences are more pointing to a bad intention. 

Either way, as you can see, from ingame it must have been hard to tell if it was a troll or not, so even if the admin that banned is wrong, it's hard to judge.

But again, i'm more keen to think this was a troll, so the ban stays, but the duration will be reduced.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I was trying to run off the platform because you can take less damage if you go to the sides. I thought my teammates could make it, clearly they didnt so I ran back to try and make it. I pressed E it didnt work, so I started spamming it still didnt work. Finally when the boss was finished i kept spamming it and it finally worked

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Batata said:

Watching that video makes me think this was actually a troll, specially knowing that WaitingBacon is already an experienced player.

1) I've already played dreamin for a long time and never had issues with using items. Bug with using heal? Maybe, but for me that's rare.

2) A guy that is experienced knows that when he's failing to use an item, he should spam E on every possible way and try to jump by pressing E to use it for once. He didn't do that, nor he tried to use Heal later, after everyone died. That should be the natural instinct of someone trying to use the heal at any cost. But ok, move on.

3) Why would he write a lenny face in the chat when he was (hypotetically) trying to reach his team to save them? So he has time to put a lenny face, but doesn't have time to use the heal? If you didn't watch this detail, review the video. When everyone's dying, he's going for the team and putting a lenny face. in the chat. 

So everything together makes me think this was just a troll. And i'm saying this based on what i've seen in that video. Might be wrong, might be right. But the evidences are more pointing to a bad intention. 

Either way, as you can see, from ingame it must have been hard to tell if it was a troll or not, so even if the admin that banned is wrong, it's hard to judge.

But again, i'm more keen to think this was a troll, so the ban stays, but the duration will be reduced.

1. I've played dreamin too, you can have bugs with items including heal

2. Why does it matter if hes experienced, why would he jump? He was spamming E in the heat of the moment. 

3. Pushing a lenny is literally one click.

How is this just a troll, justify it. Instead of going with rocklee's side tell us how it was his fault fully. How is the evidence pointing to a bad intention when all of their points have been debunked.

And yes it is hard to judge so why would you keep the ban?

You're more "keen" Hes been banned once.

• Confused 1

what if his lenny bind is a button close to either the use button or to the jump button ? i am already sure i played dreamin since it came out on css and that bug is common , you guys just don't play the map at all , also i don't believe in he is my friend or no , he literally got banned because of poor mapping and you are taking the argument of a lenny face

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

i am still waiting to hear your opinions , since you guys just forgot the part of rules where trolling with items for non trollers is just an eban not a ban , you just went to rocklee side of the story

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

then here you go rocklee

you just proved the majority of the staff have a very poor knowledge about anything , you know i can take this up and ask both the mapper and the porter and perhaps you can understand the situation and tell that higher up admin too

• Haha 1

Lunala, are you WaitingBacon? Do you know which binds WaitingBacon uses for lenny now? Lenny faces are normally used as an expression of laughing or when you think something is funny. Why would you lenny in a moment where everyone is dying/died? Only a troller would laugh of a high number of people dying like that. You should be totally focused in using heal on that part, not in pressing a bind to lenny face, lol.

And if the item was used (or let's say, not used at all) to team-kill, then the action is bannable. If i use wind in stalker for example, where the zms teleport, and make them go forward into the lasers part, that is BANNABLE. Team-kill intentionally = ban. Bad use of item, which is  1) team-killing but without knowing, because you don't know how to use your item or 2) Using your item badly, but without causing any harm, it's only a eban. 

I only want to hear Bacon now, before i close this topic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

batata if you always rely on your admins to be right , then you can kick the players and play zombie escape with your trusted players

i am done ,i don't feel i can talk sense to you anymore , you literally can deffend rocklee but i can't deffend romkiller which is sooo equal

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Batata said:

Lunala, are you WaitingBacon? Do you know which binds WaitingBacon uses for lenny now? Lenny faces are normally used as an expression of laughing or when you think something is funny. Why would you lenny in a moment where everyone is dying/died? Only a troller would laugh of a high number of people dying like that. You should be totally focused in using heal on that part, not in pressing a bind to lenny face, lol.

And if the item was used (or let's say, not used at all) to team-kill, then the action is bannable. If i use wind in stalker for example, where the zms teleport, and make them go forward into the lasers part, that is BANNABLE. Team-kill intentionally = ban. Bad use of item, which is  1) team-killing but without knowing, because you don't know how to use your item or 2) Using your item badly, but without causing any harm, it's only a eban. 

I only want to hear Bacon now, before i close this topic.

1. No he isn't bacon, For all we know bacon could've hit the bind by accident. You're keeping the ban over a f*cking LENNY.

2. You still haven't answered my questions.

16 minutes ago, Plex said:

How is this just a troll, justify it. Instead of going with rocklee's side tell us how it was his fault fully. How is the evidence pointing to a bad intention when all of their points have been debunked.

And yes it is hard to judge so why would you keep the ban?

You're more "keen" Hes been banned once.

Yah lets talk about the lenny, he couldn't shoot the boss already dead, he was being pulled in by gravity so he was trying to get away. He most likely thought in the moment theres nothing I can do.

Edited by Plex
  • Confused 1

Just now, Monkey D Luffy said:

Lunala just talking out of hatred without bein presence or knowing about anything. Funny 🙂 

Didn't batata make a decision and he wasnt present. Funny 🙂 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Monkey D Luffy said:

SPEC plex : bacon trim the team SPEC plex : dont use heal SPEC plex : save heal for mako SPEC plex : trust me

If you really take what I said as being serious thats f*cking hilarious. 

" dont use heal , save it for mako" big lolz if you think that is a serious line

Everyone has said this rocklee, but what do I expect you sit in spec all day and talk about random bullsh*t.

+ mako wasnt nextmap nor was it in nomlist since we played it yesterday but good point rock lee.

Edited by Plex
  • Confused 1

rocklee do you know what is really funny ?

i am not on the server 24/7 , but when i am , i am sure to play , not to sit on spectator like you

also ask anyone who really know me , i won't hate people over a videogame , i basically don't hate anyone on ze , and still i am sure my knowledge is way afar from yours

atleast when iretired from being admin  i made people remember my name as the guy who tried to save the server , not talk behind my back like somepeople i know

Edited by Lunala
hate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Batata locked this topic