Locked NikaTech's ZE Admin Application

1. Your Name and Age

NikaTech and I am 17 years old (turning 18 in july 29)

2. Steam_ID:

STEAM_0:0:51999314

3. How long are you playing CSS ?

5 Years. I've been playing CSS since 2011, it was a childhood game. Growing up in the Philippines, games like Dota or counter strike were very famous back then. It was something YOU have to play as a kid. First 4 years of playing CSS was with my friends and it was always on LAN, no servers whatsoever. It was a very competitive era during my childhood which allowed me to make friends along the way. I stopped playing CSS after 4 years (Other games became the "hype"). I moved out of my house and decided to go back playing CSS, but since I had no friends, I decided to give servers a try. My very first ZE server was on NIDE. It was an amazing first experience honestly, the people were very welcoming and funny, they were amazing people, but because of WIFI problems, I had to quit playing anything related to "online". I have the same amount of game time in cs1.6 and approximately 2 years of game time in csgo.

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

As admins, its our responsibility to make a safe, comfortable, and non-toxic community. I will try my best to uphold the server's honor and punish those who are unfit. I have knowledge on some maps, but I'm kinda rusty since the last time I played on NIDE was back in 2017. I am indeed trying my best to relearn things I have lost. What's important for me in a server or a community is the atmosphere. A server with a good atmosphere tends to draw more players and that is what I felt back when I played in 2017. A server without hackers or griefers is what's important keeping it at a comfortable level.

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I used to be an admin in cs1.6 for approximately 2 years, however that was a long time ago. Cs1.6 and CSS admins have different privileges and a different admin system. The server I was an admin back then was a ZM server so ZM and ZE have their own command system. I am a enthusiastic person and very optimistic, I am reasonable and very open minded. I also like to share my opinions and reason out with other players regarding other topics.

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I am a 17 year old boy living in the Philippines, I read manga, watch anime, and love eating. I am currently not doing anything since I'm 17. In the philippines, 90% of the population start working at 20+ so all I do is play, eat, and sleep. I play every 2 days since I take turns using the pc with my brother, so it's something out of my control, but I play at 7AM-5PM on weekdays and 7PM-1AM on weekends.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

The most logical and only action/s you can do to someone who is suspected of using aimbot as a new admin is you warn him first. If he insists that he is not using aimbot and I find him suspicious, I will record him and present it to the appropriate authorities. Honestly, just record, call for another admin, or use some sort of plugin/command to be sure. If I am 100% sure, I will just give him a 1week ban according to the server rules if he ignores any warnings or does not act accordingly.

+1. Make him admin quick he is most of the time playing and is one of the most friendliest g*y(just kidding I mean GUY ) I have ever come across..You are too good Nika , I have complete faith in you and since our time difference is almost same it will be best to have you around as an admin..+1..

STAY BLESSED DEAR.

• Haha 1

Ahh NikaTech, I knew it one day you would apply for an admin. You are one of the most active player in the community, I always get to see you in the morning - evening. Though sometimes, we also get to see each other at night. ^^ Other than that.. You're the friendliest and positive person I've ever met, either in game server or the forum. Also, the server is so much fun to play with you, and then double combo fun by having CNe, Professor Ninja, Rocklee and more.

Additionally, well written application, and talkative person. Hm.. there is one thing, that I am unsure about the answer for question number 7. Buut,

+1 from me!

• Thanks 1

• Server Admin

Hey Nikatech 

I have played with you few times but I believe you have the right mindset to handle the admin, you are active at forums and sharing you ideas /thoughts and that what I like, I admire your honesty to make the community safe, comfortable and enjoyable, taking the responsibility of it., besides your application is well written. 

Nevertheless, please wait patiently while  high admins discussing your admin application, thanks for applying and have a nice day! 

• Thanks 1

• Killik locked this topic