Low Sound Microphone Fix

FierceG

Hey guys,

Ever since I have a new microphone I had issues with mic sounding too low sometimes. Now I found an easy way to fix this and this goes for any device!

I got this from reddit but this works for any case.

You download first the equalizerAPO, here you add your microphone as capture device.

Afterwards download the program Peace. Here you add your device again to the bottomright. Afterwards you can easily adjust the sound of your mic with the top slider, just drag the cursor to higher decibels and you will create more sound.

So if you were never able to lead or just talk about fun stuff on server because of a too low mic, this an easy and free method change this.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 4

@FierceG There was an option for Microphone in Css, Did you try that?

CSS-voice.jpg

You can change how loud u want players to hear you at the same time how loud u want to hear other players.

Edited by ღდ❦NikaTech
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

45 minutes ago, ღდ❦NikaTech said:

@FierceG There was an option for Microphone in Css, Did you try that?

CSS-voice.jpg

You can change how loud u want players to hear you at the same time how loud u want to hear other players.

This is always too low. Every mic I ever used I had to put on max to be even heard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@FierceG Quite weird, I always use a very low budgeted headphones but even I have to put it in the middle to make sure I don't speak too loud. It's probably a setting in the headphones or something with the manufacturing but then again, thanks for sharing a solution to this ?.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

the problem is that you may suffer from static sound, it will be louder, in some cases it gets so annoying, so keep an eye on this don't rape some ears  :3

Edited by GHOSTIE