Zombie Escape Mini-Event #33 Dark Theme

Zombie Escape Mini Event #33 - Dark Theme
21-1-2021  4PM GMT+0

ze HOLD EM v10
ze UNDERTALE v1_2s2
Good luck!

4 Days of VIP to winners!

Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_hold_em_v10 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_undertale_g_v1_2s2 ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  21-1-2021 4PM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 4 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the map ze_hold_em_v10 will grant you 2 days of VIP!  Winning the map ze_undertale_g_v1_2s2 will grant you 2 days of VIP!
Read more...

Zombie Escape Event #93 - Winter Edition Vol.2

Zombie Escape Event #93 - Winter Edition Vol.2
17-1-2021  2PM GMT+0

Good luck!

11 Days of VIP to winners!
Special kickers on ze lila panic escape : Heal only + Harder boss!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_evernight_a3_4_css2 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_lila_panic_escape_v3_1 ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  17-1-2021 2PM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 11 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the last stage of ze_evernight_a3_4_css2 will grant you 5 days of VIP!  Winning the last stage of ze_lila_panic_escape_v3_1 will grant you 5 days of VIP!
Read more...

Event #92 - Winter Edition Vol.1

Zombie Escape Event #92 - Winter Edition Vol.1
10-1-2021  3PM GMT+0

Good luck!

11 Days of VIP to winners!
Special kickers on ze Siberia : No auto snipers!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_siberia_1990_v1_2c ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_winter_bash_v1fix2 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_antartika_b2 ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  10-1-2021 3PM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 11 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the map ze_siberia_1990_v1_2c will grant you 2 days of VIP!  Winning the last stage of ze_winter_bash_v1fix2 will grant you 4 days of VIP! Winning the last stage of ze_antartika_b2 will grant you 5 days of VIP! Credits to : @DeMoN
Read more...

Hello guys, today will be my last day as server manager I think this is the time where I have to leave my position, since there are problems in my real life I have to deal with them so I am gonna be inactive for amount of time, I don't feel that I have the passion to continue being a staff on nide admins team I would rather to focus my goal, currently I am jobless and I need to find a job bcs I am in bad status in my life,I was thinking to resign for long time ago, you may see that I decided suddenly to leave but I don't have time to explain , I might be able to come when my situation becomes better that would take several months at least, thanks you guys for supporting me I really enjoyed helping Nide and being a staff there for more than a year, best wishes and good luck! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 32

i wish you the best and hope you can find a solid ground to step onto in the real life, i hope you can make the change and achieve whatever goal you want, i just wish you could forgive me if i ever said something rude or harsh towards you and know that i never meant whatever bad thing i said since i just say them as jokes to lighten up the mood and make sure you come pay us a visit from time to time nide will always be your second home and thank you.

Edited by Get into the Flushr
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

May God bless you. You are a great guy and did a perfect duty. I will remember you in my prayers. May all your troubles soon be gone. You are one of those great guys whom are we gonna remember in great words. May God bless you. 

• Like 4

Thanks for everything dear friend, you were always a humble guy and I wish you all the best in your life, good luck Anwar!

• Thanks 1

I also want to add 1 more thing. I know that I've been rude to you a lot of times calling you names and many other insults. Please accept my apology I'm trying to be better and less toxic everyday. And once again Good luck. Sad to see someone like you go like that.

• Like 2

Anwar my guy, you will definitely be missed. Sad to see u part with us especially since I kinda recently gotten back in the server, so you and I haven't really had the time to bond. You are a great guy anwar, never forget that you have friends here if ever. Best of wishes and good luck in life. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG i wasnt expecting that at all.

I hope your situation will be better for you in a near future, focusing yourself on your personal life rather than the virtual world. You were a really good server manager that learns really fast with an open mindset. Whenever you feel like you want to come back, do not hesitate and contact us !

You will be missed by a lot of people, goodbye friend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1