Locked Admin Application (Hope)

e: Your name: Hope
2: What server you wish to administrate: Zombie escape
3: Previous experience: Was admin for about 2 year & lead server admin for couple of months, back in the previous old Nide & know some basic knowledge usage of Sourcemod Admin commands. 
4: Reason for applying: Well.... Tbh, I don't wanna go with all those bullshit boasting around and gunna keep this 100% straight up. Since this community has become another whole new- level, I'll love to participate at this brand new good ass community and of course, helping the server as an Admin by taking action on unfair situation.
  • Like 1

Since we can't edit our application, I'd decide to remake another application cuz I totally forgot to include the 5: option in my previous application so..
Represent*
: Your name: Hope
2: What server you wish to administrate: Zombie escape
3: Previous experience: Was admin for about 2 year & lead server admin for couple of months, back in the previous old Nide & know some basic knowledge usage of Sourcemod Admin commands. 
4: Reason for applying: Well.... Tbh, I don't wanna go with all those bullshit boasting around and gunna keep this 100% straight up!
Since this community has become another whole new- level, I'll love to participate at this brand new good ass community and of course, helping the server as an Admin by taking action on all those unfair situations.

5: Other things that we might need to know about you: I'm 22 and graduate with bachelor degree 8 months ago and I'd travel often. 4 time a month and already booked for Thailand and finna take off on this upcoming Friday, wish me save flight. 

• Like 1

Hey Hope i will talk with batata about your application, because right now we are not looking for any admins.. we had too many applications..and we had to do a exclusion process.

Still enjoy your time on Nide

• Server Admin

Hello Hope!

We appreciate your application again! We are glad to announce that you are now part of the admin team! 

Congratulations, your application is ACCEPTED! ?

• Like 3

• Klixus locked this topic