Locked Plex and some others eban abuse

Creepy_

Just now, ShadowCreepy said:

Will you grow up? 

No creepy, will you grow up? You're complaining about something that I already proved is wrong, at this point you're talking to yourself.

1 minute ago, Plex said:

No creepy, will you grow up? You're complaining about something that I already proved is wrong, at this point you're talking to yourself.

I'm talking to you, and you proved nothing yet. You didnt even decompiled the map. So please do it and you will see that holy dmg the boss.

The only abuse i can see here , is that plex ebanned u 1 day , what is clearly so much since u are regular and no troller player

But the eban is totally justified , i was there and for me i saw u using holy cause u get mad cause soemone stucked the boss , but even if im wrong , and u wanted use holy to dicrease the boss hp , is most dumb decision i have ever seen ( u used holy at start when we were like 40 and didnt trim anyone yet + holy does so few damage ) .

I only see holy on boss , when the boss trim so many people and holy is used to kill the boss faster for stop the trim , for me still bad decision 

I see this kind of holy so few times

Anyways u are eunbanned since this morning 

• Like 1

It dealed ~1.5-1.6k (from 4k+-100 to 2.6k+-100) dmg on boss fight as I remembered correctly (I was in-game)

There is no way to check on demo, since BOT does not have feature with bhud (boss hud). Only possible to proof by people who were in-game

What is this drama l0l

Edited by FPTyel

• Guest locked this topic