CS:S ZE and ZR connection issues should now be fixed ×

Locked Missing map error and can't download files

Tinned

It's happend for month (or few weeks),  every time server change to a new map, unless the maps have been downloaded before, i can't join server because i can't download these map files. The downloading from other servers are ok, but only Nide. I tried typing such console command, redownload the game,  "allow download all custom files from server" were set, but can't solve. I played Nide since middle of the year and it suddenly happend. HELP                                                         

(sorry for bad english)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dolly locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • During this time of eban, try to learn respect. Closed.
    • can you give the demo and the tick where it happened so we can know what happened (cause you clearly dont explain it too well) demos.nide.gg
    • 1: My ingame name: UZB ZEUS 2: My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44142775 3: Name of the admin(s) involved: Kayn retard  4: What server did it happen on: restricted me for 1 day because i used item correctly at teleport  5: Map:Egypt 6: Time and date:     2024-02-25 04:02:20 7: Explanation of the situation: hes retarded idiot  8: Proof: some one eban me please 
    • Putting aside the lack of effort you put into this appeal, I've watched the demo and I was not impressed by your actions. Parta was trying to lead frozentemple, and you were talking over him most of the time. He was putting effort in by attempting to lead the map for everyone, and you were shittalking him on mic for everybody to hear. I'd also want to point out that I didn't see "causual shit talking", but rather the kind that was directly targetting an individual. You should know this is considered to be harrassment and isn't tolerated. The mute was justified on all ends as a result, and will not be removed. Closed
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #308 12/11/23 - 4PM GMT+1 (Server Time) T.U.D.I by @ Mini. 6 Days of VIP to winners! 🗺️ Maps to be played ze_totemo_roka_b5s [Download Here] ze_ut2004_convoy_v2_2_1 [Download Here] ze_deepice_v8 [Download Here] ze_italy_town_v3 [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 25/02/24 @ 4PM GMT+1:00  🇺🇸 USA (New York) 25/02/24 @ 10AM GMT-5:00  🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 25/02/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30   🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 26/02/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 25/02/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link. 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Leaders are rewarded with extra VIP days for helping. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! All the maps will be played with FOG! Similar fog like in Santa Extreme Stages. 👑 Leader Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Winning the map ze_totemo_roka_b5s will grant you 2 day of vip. Winning the map ze_ut2004_convoy_v2_2_1 will grant you 2 days of vip. Winning the map ze_deepice_v8 will grant you 1 days of vip. Winning the map ze_italy_town_v3 will grant you 1 days of vip. ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
  • LATEST TOPICS