Locked Aplication ZR

Metalizer.-.

1- Metalizer, 17 years

2- ZaiGames = Metalizer# 2290

3- STEAM_0:0:1998611368

4- 2 years 

5- because I like to help other administrators and have fun

6- I am currently donated admin and I play very often

7-If I am playing and I see a player with cheats, I ban it for a week  {10080} minutes

Admin Aplication ZR

Edited by Metalizer.-.

Hey, thanks for the application.

Looking at your activity and connection time on the server, this thing may give you a small hope to be an official admin on the server.

You wrote the applicarion very badly and it is too short and you forgot to answer 1 question, i will give you -1 because you may make big mistakes, with best wishes and have a nice day, this is just my opinion, the decision is  up to ire.

• Like 1

I play with you alot. you do spectate abuse but other than that you are okay. Neutral 

Juego mucho contigo.  si eres espectador del abuso, pero aparte de eso, estás bien. Neutral

For me one of the best admins being only donated, is good manager, does not let others destroy other people's props so be very friendly of a certain player also takes cards in the matter giving them kill for destroying, as many people do, mutes at the necessary time, plays with the players without insulting them, like other admins who do, keeps active, takes care of the sv in a certain way , when he sees something illegal, he acts instantly, for me a good administrator.

Edited by PsychOx
  • Like 1

I gave you my opinion already your application is not complete moreover you give Nothing 

-1you Don't have the head on the shoulders i could attract my you are not able to be an admin for my part too childish...

and moreover on several occasions i mute you because you have fun insulting even the most calm and faitgful player, plus the admin who slay and kick you because you break and shoot the props...

the point where i have trouble you dare to talk about the competition "papy apero"....

• ire locked this topic