Locked Lowparty slayed me in laser/ shaurma

MMRandy

1: Your own ingame name MMRandy
2: Your own steam-ID ID: STEAM_0:0:242684829
3: Name of the admin(s) involved Lowparty
4: What server did it happen on Zombie Escape ● NiDE.GG ● Rank|FastDL|SSD
5: What map Shaurma
6: Time and date  17:46  idk
7: Explain the situation i was dodging the  laser with 15 cts then i decide to not shot while there alot of cts  and they all was shoting  and aaa mohmmued also wasnot shoting then  LowParty slayed me and aaa mohmmued and LowParty said i warned you in chat  but actaully i wasnot reading the chat because i was focsing on laser and if i saw his warns i will shot beacuse ofc i was trying hard to win last stage   and also aaa mohmmued said the same he also didnt see any warns from lowparty in chat also this isnt first time i see someone doesnt shot in shaurma laser also we was 10 cts theres no need to slay 2 cts while there others shooting
8: Proof

Edited by MMRandy

We have a rule about "shooting in lasers". If you don't shoot, you get slay. Usually we warn about it before slaying someone, just like I did. At this moment active players like you and aaa should know that no shooting in lasers have consequences.

20 hours ago, MMRandy said:

also this isnt first time i see someone doesnt shot in shaurma laser

About this, I think you mean its not the first time you see someone not getting slay for no shooting. So I will try that every admin follows this rule so it's fair for everyone.

20 hours ago, MMRandy said:

also we was 10 cts theres no need to slay 2 cts while there others shooting

This makes no sense.

Edited by LowParty
  • Like 2

• LowParty locked and unlocked this topic

I watched demo and I saw half of cts doesn't shoot the laser and you slayed only me and aaa

also next time try to warn in different place because when people focusing on laser they dont have time to read the chat !.   because of you I lost 1k points in last stage that I tried hard to get it

Thanks for doing your job!!

Edited by MMRandy