Locked batatatata abuse

chet

this is follow up from previous post

first off why lowparty closed the topic? it should be open for next 24hours at least to i can replay to your message

now back in the topic

i got slayed because i have low chance of winning according to lowparty on the last topic

but why did batatata did it to me and not himself?

i rewatch the demo again and it took over 2 minutes from the last boat and dying in the last platform

for my case i didn't even get to the lift

so why it allowed for batatata to delay over 2minutes for him to give weapons to zombies then dying to them and losing the round and not me?

this is so stupid and dumb and it shouldn't be allowed for admins to slay humans even if its the last round because i was simply following the map and i was infront of the zombies and therefore not delaying

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, chet said:

first off why lowparty closed the topic? it should be open for next 24hours at least to i can replay to your message

Sorry for this.

1 hour ago, chet said:

i got slayed because i have low chance of winning according to lowparty on the last topic

I don't find other reason of why he would slay too early

1 hour ago, chet said:

but why did batatata did it to me and not himself?

Batata could have do the opposite of what he did, but he did it like that

1 hour ago, chet said:

so why it allowed for batatata to delay over 2minutes for him to give weapons to zombies then dying to them and losing the round and not me?

I'll keep this one open so he can also explain the reason of why he decided to give ak47 on his round and why he did timebomb on you

On 9/23/2020 at 9:52 PM, LowParty said:

I'll keep this one open so he can also explain the reason of why he decided to give ak47 on his round and why he did timebomb on you

7 hours ago, Batata said:

@Batata answer please

yeh please answer

• Killik locked this topic