Jump to content

Zombie Escape Event #121 - The Lord of the Rings MARATHON... 

Zombie Escape Event #121 - The Lord of the Rings MARATHON... 
1/08/2021 - 2PM GMT+0
 
They're taking the hobbits to Isengard.... GOOD LUCK!
20 Days of VIP to winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_v6_3testfix (which you can download manually here) ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5 (which you can download manually here) ze_lotr_mount_doom_v3 (which you can download manually here) ze_lotr_isengard_v2_3 (which you can download manually here) ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 - extreme stages only (which you can download manually here)

  Time of the event: 1/08/2021 at 2PM GMT+0

  Special rules: Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. On the map ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 extreme stages will only be played + all players will be set to level 4
  Leader: Any willing one.

  Rewards:

Winning the following map ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_v6_3testfix will grant you the following amount 2 day of vip



Winning the following map ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5 will grant you the following amount 2 days of VIP



Winning the following map ze_lotr_mount_doom_v3 will grant you the following amount 2 days of VIP



Winning the following stages of this map ze_lotr_isengard_v2_3 will grant you the following amount written below

Stage 3  5 days of VIP



Winning the following stages of this map ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 will grant you the following amount written below

Stage 7  3 days of VIP
Stage 8  6 days of VIP
 
Read more...

Chill Zombie Escape Mini-Event #1

Chill Zombie Escape Mini-Event #1
31/07/2021 - 3PM GMT+0
 
Good luck!
2 Days of VIP to winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): ze_laboratory_escape_v2_3b (which you can download manually here) Time of the event: 31/07/2021 at 3PM GMT+0
  Special rules: Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning.
  Leader: Any willing one.
  Rewards:
Winning the following map ze_laboratory_escape_v2_3b will grant you the following amount VIP written below

Winning 1 extreme stage will grant you 1 days of VIP
Winning 2 extreme stage will grant you 1 days of VIP
Read more...

Zombie Escape Mini Event #63 - Minecraft Experience

Zombie Escape Mini Event #63 - Minecraft Experience
24-7-2021  6AM GMT+0
ASIAN EVENT!!!
 
ze Minecraft Adventure V1
ze Minecraft V1


Good luck!
 
Special kickers for this event: 1) Fail Nades. 2) 2000 ammo. 3) No Rebuys
 
7 Days of VIP to winners!
 
 
Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_minecraft_v1_1a ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  24-7-2021 6AM GMT+0
  Special rules
Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning.

  Leader: Any willing one.

  Rewards: Up to  days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the map of ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2 will grant you 6 days of VIP! Winning the map of ze_minecraft_v1_1a will grant you  1 days of VIP! Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Escape IP:  149.202.65.122:27072 Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group
Read more...

pickle+yosh


chet
 Share

Recommended Posts

Your own ingame name chet
2: Your own steam-ID STEAM_0:0:41303250
3: Name of the player(s) involved yoshmax+pickle
4: Steam-ID of the player(s) involved STEAM_0:0:26975345  STEAM_0:0:158394035
5: What server did it happen on:ze
6: What map: mako
7: Time and date: around 10pm gmt+3
8: Explain the situation:yoshmi troll with earth more then once

when he got eban he gave pickle earth and teamkill people at the end
9: Proof:

ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v5_3 06.10.2020 @ 20:32 demo

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

These so called pros called ESK showing their class again by trolling kek, honestly it's not first and last time they troll on nide, Sanjizz, Pickle, Yoshmi always troll or drop items to each other just so they troll and ruin gameplay for others as well as for noobs, and people are curious why some people hate FF maps. I think it's time to do something about these trollers who troll regularly on nide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ShadowCreepy said:

These so called pros called ESK showing their class again by trolling kek, honestly it's not first and last time they troll on nide, Sanjizz, Pickle, Yoshmi always troll or drop items to each other just so they troll and ruin gameplay for others as well as for noobs, and people are curious why some people hate FF maps. I think it's time to do something about these trollers who troll regularly on nide

wow i wonder why you want to be admin, can't be a personal vendetta or anything

  • Dislike 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ni**er said:

wow i wonder why you want to be admin, can't be a personal vendetta or 

Lol stop protecting these trollers, you say admin supposed to allow trolling? Nice thinking Malala.

Anyway your words dont concern me so say whatever you want

Edited by ShadowCreepy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ShadowCreepy said:

Lol stop protecting these trollers, you say admin supposed to allow trolling? Nice thinking Malala

how are you taking uni in the UK if your english comprehension is on par with a mickey 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ni**er said:

how are you taking uni in the UK if your english comprehension is on par with a mickey 

Because this is internet, and on internet you dont have to type like english king 😄

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear that you feel this way about some of our members. We have talked about it and made some hard internal desicions. From now on ESK will be rebranded to FTE, French Troll Elite. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Klixus said:

Sorry to hear that you feel this way about some of our members. We have talked about it and made some hard internal desicions. From now on ESK will be rebranded to FTE, French Troll Elite. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

free ngk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Time for ESK to accept Alcolo then 
Alcolo Oasis : f*ck this
Alcolo Oasis : i go troll on nide

:classic_biggrin:

BTW that mako session was cancer : spamming / muting / spamming / chet spamming also a lot / ebanning my little baguettes 
Dont check the demo or you ll get cancer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Life is a Bitch said:

Time for ESK to accept Alcolo then 
Alcolo Oasis : f*ck this
Alcolo Oasis : i go troll on nide

:classic_biggrin:

BTW that mako session was cancer : spamming / muting / spamming / chet spamming also a lot / ebanning my little baguettes 
Dont check the demo or you ll get cancer

was it cancer? yes

but u saw them trolling and didn't do anything about it

if u gone let it slip and letting players to troll then u should allow everyone to troll and not some members

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wont argue with you.... but you checked the demo right ?
I muted lot of people + I ebanned also players so stop saying i dont do anything about it.

And yes I m gone, I will let it slip when it will be mako... Be sure I won't be here to manage that cancer time again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Life is a Bitch said:

Wont argue with you.... but you checked the demo right ?
I muted lot of people + I ebanned also players so stop saying i dont do anything about it.

And yes I m gone, I will let it slip when it will be mako... Be sure I won't be here to manage that cancer time again

glad to know nide allow admins who won't do they job

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These so called pros called ESK showing their class again by trolling kek, honestly it's not first and last time they troll on nide, Sanjizz, Pickle, Yoshmi always troll or drop items to each other just so they troll and ruin gameplay for others as well as for noobs, and people are curious why some people hate FF maps. I think it's time to do something about these trollers who troll regularly on nide

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Listen to me you cunt, you keep trash talking EPC while you ur self keep sucking ESK people dick coz they hate epc, so either you shut the f*ck up. You think you are coolest but you are dumbest one, I regret I met you, cya and f*ck off from EPC because it's not dead, and it will never die you piece of sh*t

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have voted. William has the best mouth.

- ESK

**Edit**

For the sucking of the cock

 

Edited by Klixus
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tea said:

Listen to me you cunt, you keep trash talking EPC while you ur self keep sucking ESK people dick coz they hate epc, so either you shut the f*ck up. You think you are coolest but you are dumbest one, I regret I met you, cya and f*ck off from EPC because it's not dead, and it will never die you piece of sh*t

what the f*ck is epc? and esk?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ni**er said:

can you just shut up? go start sh*t somewhere else. its either epc or esk jesus

makes no sense bro. im asking a question you f*cktard eat sh*t and die

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AzN said:

makes no sense bro. im asking a question you f*cktard eat sh*t and die

Being a loser that makes fun of  losers doesn't make you any less of a  loser. Pretending you're too stupid to understand how you spend your free time doesn't make it any less pathetic to spend your free time that way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

wtfdidijustread.jpg

I guess...I'm just gonna close this sh*tshow if anyone doesn't mind. But, I'm just quickly gonna answer a question :

8 hours ago, AzN said:

what the f*ck is epc? and esk?

EPC / ESK are both CS:S and CS:GO clans. If you wanna know more about both of them, just use the search bar on Google and type the clan's name or ask someone else who will explain it to you with more details. I have nothing to say more.

Also, if you can please stop fighting each other like this @AzN and @ni**er, just finish this in DMs.

Closed.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...