Zombie Escape Mini-Event #33 Dark Theme

Zombie Escape Mini Event #33 - Dark Theme
21-1-2021  4PM GMT+0

ze HOLD EM v10
ze UNDERTALE v1_2s2
Good luck!

4 Days of VIP to winners!

Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_hold_em_v10 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_undertale_g_v1_2s2 ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  21-1-2021 4PM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 4 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the map ze_hold_em_v10 will grant you 2 days of VIP!  Winning the map ze_undertale_g_v1_2s2 will grant you 2 days of VIP!
Read more...

Zombie Escape Event #93 - Winter Edition Vol.2

Zombie Escape Event #93 - Winter Edition Vol.2
17-1-2021  2PM GMT+0

Good luck!

11 Days of VIP to winners!
Special kickers on ze lila panic escape : Heal only + Harder boss!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_evernight_a3_4_css2 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_lila_panic_escape_v3_1 ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  17-1-2021 2PM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 11 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the last stage of ze_evernight_a3_4_css2 will grant you 5 days of VIP!  Winning the last stage of ze_lila_panic_escape_v3_1 will grant you 5 days of VIP!
Read more...

Event #92 - Winter Edition Vol.1

Zombie Escape Event #92 - Winter Edition Vol.1
10-1-2021  3PM GMT+0

Good luck!

11 Days of VIP to winners!
Special kickers on ze Siberia : No auto snipers!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_siberia_1990_v1_2c ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_winter_bash_v1fix2 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_antartika_b2 ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  10-1-2021 3PM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 11 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the map ze_siberia_1990_v1_2c will grant you 2 days of VIP!  Winning the last stage of ze_winter_bash_v1fix2 will grant you 4 days of VIP! Winning the last stage of ze_antartika_b2 will grant you 5 days of VIP! Credits to : @DeMoN
Read more...

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+)
Brendan, 23

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

Nibby#2638

3. Steam_ID:

STEAM_0:0:57273215

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

Before getting it on Steam I played a bit, I bought it on steam last week and have 50 hours almost entirely spent on Nide. I would like to say tho that I've been playing ZS (Garry's Mod's version of ZE) for many years and have put thousands of hours into it, wanted to come try out the original zombies and so far it's a lot more fun than sitting in a room for an hour.

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

Frequently when I get on I'll be the only "admin" online and have already had to mute people, eban people, and attempt to ban people for griefing (however as I've come to find out donor admins can't ban, half of the reason I'm applying). I've put a lot of time into online communities as a whole and have run quite a few of them with myself being the head of the community. I clearly understand the rules after having donor admin for a few weeks now and haven't gotten it removed, and have had people tell me to apply so I can have access to proper commands. As for what is important in a community it all depends on the community, you want to create a space that is welcoming to new players however given the nature of ZE you still have to keep it fun and entertaining, I like that this server is relaxed about language and doesn't care about it (N word for example) and I think most people play on Nide because you can be silly and get laughs from people while still beating the maps and having a good time. The server adds good content and updates and listens to their community, which is evident from how they've handled the FF/Atix/Surf maps. As for what happens on the server I think most things are fine as long as noone is being particularly harassed/picked on constantly, it's okay to make fun of people from time to time but doing it every time you see them is just harsh and cruel. Griefing can be a serious issue on the server late at night when other admins aren't online, I've tried to handle it myself but the most I can do to people knifing zombies or griefing with items is to slay them next round/eban them. I'd also like to state that I'm American and am on late at night, as I've mentioned I am frequently the only admin online (I am right now as we speak). I'm not an idiot and have handled a ridiculous number of admin situations in other games and had to resolve serious problems in communities in the past. Last thing that I think is important is that I'm fairly new to the community and don't have an ulterior motive by applying like some people might, I merely wish to help the server further than I am currently able to.

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

Like I stated previously I've been an admin in a number of online communities, even running some of them as the lead admin/head of the community and have had to deal with a number of situations both in game and as a community, I've had to settle disputes and outright remove people from the community for being overtly toxic among other things. I've written/changed rules for servers as well as commnuity/staff guidelines and helped recruit/fire/train an uncountable number of new admins on these communities. I've put in thousands of hours into the source engine and have been playing ZS for years, it might not be ZE but they share some maps (often called Objective maps on garry's mod) so I've seen some of them before and know how the gamemode works. I'm online late at night when a lot of other admins aren't and am pretty active on Discord. I'd like to think I have a level head and remain calm in pretty much any given situation. I've read the rules and guidelines thoroughly and have attempted to reinforce them properly, so far so good.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I live in Indiana (America) and am a line cook at a restaurant. Due to my hours I'm mostly on late at night (9pm-6am EST) are the hours I usually play games. I hop on the server almost every night for at least a few rounds, sometimes sticking around for a long time however if given the opportunity to join the team I can assure that I'd play for longer sessions since I'd feel a need to help keep things in check.

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

The obvious way to see if someone is aimbotting is to spectate them without their knowledge (/spec) and frequently these players will have macros/hyperscroll/auto-bhop which can be checked with sm_stats/sm_streak. Record their gameplay of them using the aimbot before issuing a ban.

Thanks for reading! I realize I haven't been on the server for very long however I've been told by a few people to go apply regardless of that fact because I do want to help the server and see that it continues running. Even if this is denied I'll just stay as a donor admin to help how I can.

• Like 10
58 minutes ago, Niiarks said:

+1 but 2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example) test with anotther pseudo ;D

Not sure what you mean by this, I posted my discord on the line under, Nibby#2638

Hello @Nibster thank you for your interest in becoming an admin on our server.

Your application is really well written, i have seen you on the server for a few times, and u took actions towards toxic players like u muted them and ebanned them.

Seems like you'd take your job serious, that makes me feel comfortable about you.

+1

• Thanks 1

very well written admin application !
i was enjoying reading it with all details , i liked ur good effort to write it , its magnificent !
congratulations you are now a part of  Nide admins team 
Accepted .

• Anwar locked this topic