Economy in ZE

William! :D

The economy in nide is a bit too OP for humans in my opinion. 
As far as I know, there is no cap for max cash earned. This together with a weapon like TMP only costing $1250.

Combining the facts that the TMP has 50 bullets, is so cheap and the knockback on nide is close to highest, as well as the money earned per damage is high. I basically have a powerful unlimited rebuys of TMP. 

My suggestion is to set a cap on the max cash we can have. Maybe 20 000. 
Further, increase the price of TMP and other possible similar weapons (such as mp5). My suggestion is to double it to 2500. 

As it is now, I don't feel that is it very rewarding at all to earn the top defender spot as I can abuse the economy to do so and it's very easy. 

Edited by William! :D
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

• Server Admin

Even with these settings we barely playing hard/extreme maps and beating them quickly, bcs the playerbase most the time we don't play rather than an ff map/laser or nemesis and crowd spawn maps 

I would see the server playing more of those maps, Especially the maps that contain hard triggers, traps and hard boss fights 

But setting a limited money like 20k not a bad idea 

• Like 3

• Server Admin

Yea, i share the same thoughts as Anwar.

The cap of maximum money could be a thing, but for the rest i think it's just making the game harder, and taking into account that we already lose hard maps with these settings, i don't think it would be that good to increase the difficulty of the gameplay right now...

• Like 3

If all the changes done is a cap to max cash then it won't change your ability to "abuse" the zmarket rebuy system. Prices are to low and money gained is to high to counter it with just a cap.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Klixus said:

If all the changes done is a cap to max cash then it won't change your ability to "abuse" the zmarket rebuy system. Prices are to low and money gained is to high to counter it with just a cap.

Could just limit weapon  rebuys to 1-2chances.

The moment the round starts,you choose your weapons etc.After that you would have only 1-2 chances to rebuy whatever you want.

Could also add a cooldown for zmarket,but yeah.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1