Zombie Escape Mini-Event #34 Black and Orange

Zombie Escape Mini Event #34 - Black and Orange
27-1-2021  4PM GMT+0

ze BLACKORANGE
ze DEV r4a
Good luck!

4 Days of VIP to winners!

Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_blackorange ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_dev_r4a ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  27-1-2021 4PM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 4 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the map ze_blackorange will grant you 1 days of VIP!  Winning the last stage of ze_dev_r4a will grant you 3 days of VIP!
Read more...

ZR Event #35 - Happy New Year

Zombie Revival Event #35
24/01/2021 - 5 PM GMT +0 
Welcome to another event
Happy New Year
Good Luck!
Up to 10 days of VIP for the winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): zm_lila_nide_ak1_night_v1a (which you can download manually here) zm_devils_survive_v1_d (which you can download manually here) Special information: RTV,  Resetscore and Blast (Pushing props by a grenade) will be disabled.
Map time: 25 minutes 
Time of the event: 24/01/2021 at 5pm GMT+0 Special rules:  Normal rules will be applied, Edging or letting your team die as a human will result in a ban up to 30 minutes. Rewards: Rewards will be considered by this way: Top5 most scores will be rewarded with 5 days of VIP in every map. Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Revival IP:  149.202.65.122:27000 Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group Note: I know that this event is too late, and it should be announced in the first day of 2021, but for some reasons, we stopped announcing events, but now we are back again!
Read more...

Zombie Escape Event #94 - Nintendo Event

Zombie Escape Event #94 - Nintendo Event
24-1-2021  1PM GMT+0

Good luck!

10 Days of VIP to winners!

Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_crashbandicoot_v1fix ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_bowser_in_the_fire_sea_v1_remastered ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_luigismanison_fix2 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_super_mario_64_v2_b9 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_PKMN_Adventure_v9s_fix ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  24-1-2021 1PM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 10 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning 2 maps of this event will grant you 3 days VIP! Winning 3 maps of this event will grant you 5 days VIP! Winning 4 maps of this event will grant you 7 days VIP! Winning 5 maps of this event will grant you 10 days VIP!
Read more...

Free VIP/Admin/Skin

Hello, since Bolol has gone for some reasons i will keep alive his concept with free VIP 1 month by guessing a number. 

You can participate either as no-steam or steam.

Obviously it will be for all servers, ZR/ZE. This time it will be a bit different, the first month will be as reward 1 month VIP or 1 month Donated Admin ( only with people that i think will be able to show their capacity in being responsible and want to learn how to be an admin on NiDE, and don't think you can trick me i play on both servers, so if you are a known troller obviously the Donated Admin reward won't be able for you ).

So about Personal Skins, if i notice that this thread is alive and people likes it the first month, the second one, the winner will be able to choose a Skin. 

Hope you guys will appreciate it but i think you will since it's free and who doesn't like free things =D.

So we will start with a number between 1 - 75.

You can check which numbers has been already given below this topic.

We are at the moment the 16th november, the first reward will be given the 16th december. ( If it's VIP as reward i will buy it for the winner after the New Year's free VIP month )

Good Luck !

EDIT : if people choose a same number and by luck it's the good one, both will be rewarded.

The winner of the 1st month : @AzN 

Edited by Deepn
  • Like 2
  • Killik featured and pinned this topic