Zombie Escape Event #121 - The Lord of the Rings MARATHON... 

Zombie Escape Event #121 - The Lord of the Rings MARATHON... 
1/08/2021 - 2PM GMT+0

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard.... GOOD LUCK!
20 Days of VIP to winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_v6_3testfix (which you can download manually here) ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5 (which you can download manually here) ze_lotr_mount_doom_v3 (which you can download manually here) ze_lotr_isengard_v2_3 (which you can download manually here) ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 - extreme stages only (which you can download manually here)

Time of the event: 1/08/2021 at 2PM GMT+0

Special rules: Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. On the map ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 extreme stages will only be played + all players will be set to level 4
  Leader: Any willing one.

Rewards:

Winning the following map ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_v6_3testfix will grant you the following amount 2 day of vip

Winning the following map ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5 will grant you the following amount 2 days of VIP

Winning the following map ze_lotr_mount_doom_v3 will grant you the following amount 2 days of VIP

Winning the following stages of this map ze_lotr_isengard_v2_3 will grant you the following amount written below

Stage 3  5 days of VIP

Winning the following stages of this map ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 will grant you the following amount written below

Stage 7  3 days of VIP
Stage 8  6 days of VIP

Read more...

Chill Zombie Escape Mini-Event #1

Chill Zombie Escape Mini-Event #1
31/07/2021 - 3PM GMT+0

Good luck!
2 Days of VIP to winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): ze_laboratory_escape_v2_3b (which you can download manually here) Time of the event: 31/07/2021 at 3PM GMT+0
  Special rules: Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning.
  Rewards:
Winning the following map ze_laboratory_escape_v2_3b will grant you the following amount VIP written below

Winning 1 extreme stage will grant you 1 days of VIP
Winning 2 extreme stage will grant you 1 days of VIP
Read more...

Zombie Escape Mini Event #63 - Minecraft Experience

Zombie Escape Mini Event #63 - Minecraft Experience
24-7-2021  6AM GMT+0
ASIAN EVENT!!!

ze Minecraft Adventure V1
ze Minecraft V1

Good luck!

Special kickers for this event: 1) Fail Nades. 2) 2000 ammo. 3) No Rebuys

7 Days of VIP to winners!

Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_minecraft_v1_1a ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  24-7-2021 6AM GMT+0
  Special rules
Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning.

Rewards: Up to  days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the map of ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2 will grant you 6 days of VIP! Winning the map of ze_minecraft_v1_1a will grant you  1 days of VIP! Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Escape IP:  149.202.65.122:27072 Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group
Read more...

Admin Applications (Edited)

Rin

Admin application is nothing nowadays. We know Rin. He is really smart guy. He know  about css ze more then 99,9% players/admins here. I can say it. He is one of the best players ever on this game. Ofc he dont want to write good application. U gyus having fun  here cos he one more russian who apply for admin. Check my app. Its almost same. But u can ask people am i good admin or not. This guy should be server admin even without trial. 

• Dislike 1
  • Haha 3

I look at the old players, those who know me still can't recognize my style and skill of the game.Envy is a terrible thing.It's enough for me to count on my fingers who is a really good administrator here, and who is a whiner and worthless.Let everything remain as it is)

• Like 2

8 часов назад, Life is a Bitch сказал:

- 1 : imagine considering the application as a sh*tty thing and not putting effort inside. This show a state of mind which is really bad 
And being a good player wont make a good admin

said the guy who never was even close to be good. keep sucking life.

• Dislike 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Wicked* said:

said the guy who never was even close to be good. keep sucking life.

Wicked can you connect 2 synaps at least for once? Putting effort is not about being good or bad. It means put implication and motivation. But as you only care about your personal care and call most of the players retard I think I am done arguing or trying to argue with you.
Keep insulting players as retard or anything else shows a lot of motivation

Edited by Life is a Bitch
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello, the application tells a lot on your desire to help the community, as Sausage said above, put some efforts in the application before we even consider taking you into the admin team. Beside this, your lack of english is another thing. Feel free to apply again in the future if this "desire" hits you. For now, denied. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Deepn locked this topic