Locked Creepy and Wicked

Plex

Is this your try to back paddle now cause u realize you are wrong?

The thing is if my gag,mute and ban were justified i wouldnt even be here now.
So as an admin which got reported, u dont need to waste ur time and take a look into the report of the people?
So u are writing all this without even checking my both videos or even reading the report?

Cool Admin

• Like 1

Omg i just wanna finish this because i need to wake up early ok if u dont want i will answer to u tomorrow. I gived u a chance now its over.

Edited by Wicked*
  • Haha 1

I really dont mind starting from Zero again between us cause i really enjoyed the "talks" we had.
But atm u are totally overreacting and just abused on us cause u have a personal problem with us which shouldnt be tollerated as an admin

Ofc i have personal problem man. I see that u do every time. Already explained that check my first message. I never overreact iam not a little boy so i always think before do something.  And also this not my first day being admin i can find right decision in every situation in like 2 sec. Same sh*t happens every time u not first and not last.

19 minutes ago, Wicked* said:

I dont need to waste my time and check your report and all this useless demos.  I was on server and i remember clearly all that happened. Man lets finish this, ok? We can start with u and plex from 0. Hope u understand that its mean. Your ban was justified and mute too. Try not to be toxic next time, just join the game, have fun, try to lead maps the best u can. Even if i said that i worse then pivo, iam nazi, it was just joke man. U know why people become admins here? We just wanna play the game we like without trolling, spamming etc. Sometimes we can allow everything for u but only when map is over or its some chill map. I think u understand all of that so pls dont interfere other players to have fun playing this game. This all that i want from u. Respect to be respected.

Wicked, you will literally call anyone a retard when you get the chance. Someone messes up a trigger? They're a retard. Someone f*cks up with an item? They're a retard. Someone dies? They're a retard. Take m4dara's incident on Mako v6 for example. You started sh*t talking because he did a ZM trigger as a ZM. You can't possibly talk about respect when you don't give it, you can't even follow your own word. Like you said, we're here to have fun and play the game. You said you are pivo as a joke so I said you are RZE Pivo. Whats the difference? Is that gag really justified then? If you can't take jokes as simple as this then its on you, not me.

8f213382b242186854e81b889860f97c.png

The same way Rocklee said wah wah before NoRisk did and you didn't say anything to him. But NoRisk says it once and was immediately gagged for 1 day and you let it happen. You can't be hypocritical about these sorts of things.

• Like 2

I never call people retards no reason.

I can call some of my friends retards and it will be joke.  If people die in obvious situation i can also say it cos its truth. f*cking up with items depend on was it on purpose or not. If u troll when people try to win the map u legit retard. 

I mute u because u really deserve it i already explained it in my first message. And also u not my friend to joke with me. 

5 hours ago, AzN said:

if yall got beef go to the bar and have a drink and talk it out like men not like children.

preety much nailed it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Anwar locked this topic