Zombie Escape Event #93 - Winter Edition Vol.2

Zombie Escape Event #93 - Winter Edition Vol.2
17-1-2021  2PM GMT+0

Good luck!

11 Days of VIP to winners!
Special kickers on ze lila panic escape : Heal only + Harder boss!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_evernight_a3_4_css2 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_lila_panic_escape_v3_1 ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  17-1-2021 2PM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 11 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the last stage of ze_evernight_a3_4_css2 will grant you 5 days of VIP!  Winning the last stage of ze_lila_panic_escape_v3_1 will grant you 5 days of VIP!
Read more...

Event #92 - Winter Edition Vol.1

Zombie Escape Event #92 - Winter Edition Vol.1
10-1-2021  3PM GMT+0

Good luck!

11 Days of VIP to winners!
Special kickers on ze Siberia : No auto snipers!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_siberia_1990_v1_2c ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_winter_bash_v1fix2 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_antartika_b2 ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  10-1-2021 3PM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 11 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the map ze_siberia_1990_v1_2c will grant you 2 days of VIP!  Winning the last stage of ze_winter_bash_v1fix2 will grant you 4 days of VIP! Winning the last stage of ze_antartika_b2 will grant you 5 days of VIP! Credits to : @DeMoN
Read more...

Zombie Escape Mini-Event #32 FUTURISTIC

Zombie Escape Mini Event #32 - FUTURISTIC
8-1-2021  3PM GMT+0

DEADCORE S7
Good luck!

4 Days of VIP to winners!
Special kicker : No grenades!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_deadcore_s7 ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  8-1-2021 3PM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 4 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the stage D (normal) of ze_deadcore_s7 will grant you 4 days of VIP! 
Read more...

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+) 30

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example) nobody gives a flying f*ck

3. Steam_ID: i think 911

4. How long are you playing CSS ? hell no

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? clean up your sh*tty staff. some of them

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? im very mature and like a good f*ck.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? im very fine thank you.

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .   i would sh*t on my ass, ban him and get nudes from it. im super noice admin

Edited by Bolol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
32 minutes ago, Bolol said:

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+) 30

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example) nobody gives a flying f*ck

3. Steam_ID: i think 911

4. How long are you playing CSS ? hell no

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? clean up your sh*tty staff. some of them

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? im very mature and like a good f*ck.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? im very fine thank you.

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .   i would sh*t on my ass, ban him and get nudes from it. im super noice admin

1-1

Very special guy but does a good job, with his wife Fouzy.

take it with pity,  I don't know how to get rid of him. 😅

• Haha 1
  • Anwar locked this topic