Locked bolbol

Bolol

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+) 30

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example) nobody gives a flying f*ck

3. Steam_ID: i think 911

4. How long are you playing CSS ? hell no

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? clean up your sh*tty staff. some of them

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? im very mature and like a good f*ck.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? im very fine thank you.

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .   i would sh*t on my ass, ban him and get nudes from it. im super noice admin

Edited by Bolol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Bolol said:

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+) 30

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example) nobody gives a flying f*ck

3. Steam_ID: i think 911

4. How long are you playing CSS ? hell no

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? clean up your sh*tty staff. some of them

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? im very mature and like a good f*ck.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? im very fine thank you.

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .   i would sh*t on my ass, ban him and get nudes from it. im super noice admin

1-1

• Technical Administrator

Very special guy but does a good job, with his wife Fouzy.

take it with pity,  I don't know how to get rid of him. ?

• Haha 1

• Anwar locked this topic