Locked Lightning strike abuse

Creepy_

1: Your own ingame name Creepy
2: Your own steam-ID no need
3: Name of the admin(s) involved Lightning Strike
4: What server did it happen on ZE
5: What map westersand v8
6: Time and date 31/12/2020 17:00+ server time idk exact time might be wrong 
7: Explain the situation So I use holy at sh*t spot on stage 1 in wester v8 for fun and jokes, I got eban like 1 minute after, on stage 1 we still win the round and we didnt lost and holy is not needed at all on stage 1, and it was alot humans alive, and it was last westersand and worst one in 2020 because of that kiddo. Cant even have fun and chill, and when 1 guy did yek on god he didnt get eban, weird haha... nice sh*t admin.
8: Proof feel free to check demo of the worst westersand

Edited by ShadowCreepy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ShadowCreepy said:

So I use holy at sh*t spot on stage 1 in wester v8 

This easily explains why I ebanned u. Your holy was even worse than last time because in this situation, ur holy literally killed 0 zms.

on stage 1 we still win the round and we didnt lost and holy is not needed at all on stage 1

I already repeated myself last time and i will say it again:
If someguy trolls and we still win the round, should the guy be ebanned or not? ofc he should. Its the same thing here.
I also like how u say this, thinking that u wouldnt eban me yourself in this case. If the situation was reversed u would instantly eban me, just as I did with you (coz its the right action to do)

and when 1 guy did yek on god he didnt get eban, weird haha... nice sh*t admin.

Lol what are you talking about? Nice making up lies, I ebanned the guy after he yekked but I think he reconnected and avoided the eban which I didnt see (I might be wrong in this since I didnt see him pick up any items anyways)
I rly love how u say "check demo" while u dont even check demo in the first place to make ur point clear

Speaking of avoiding ebans u already did this in that session full well knowing its not allowed. I was being kind by ebanning you for map thinking that you would accept it was a sh*t holy and move on but u avoided it and after I had to re-eban you for 1 hour.

And it seems as if I wasnt clear on my last point. After I ebanned you, u started calling me a nazi and saying I have a personal vendetta against you which is obviously not true. I have nothing against you or anyone in ze (which is partly why I gave u a low eban and allowed some autism in the last ff sessions, coz i dont care anymore im just here to have fun) And I hope I dont have to mention again that you have a personal vendetta against many many many people in ze which you used your admin to give much more harsh punishments against them. I wont mention their names because I dont want ppl to get involved in drama they dont have any business in. 

Edited by Lightning Strike

10 hours ago, Lightning Strike said:

This easily explains why I ebanned u. Your holy was even worse than last time because in this situation, ur holy literally killed 0 zms.

I already repeated myself last time and i will say it again:
If someguy trolls and we still win the round, should the guy be ebanned or not? ofc he should. Its the same thing here.
I also like how u say this, thinking that u wouldnt eban me yourself in this case. If the situation was reversed u would instantly eban me, just as I did with you (coz its the right action to do)

Lol what are you talking about? Nice making up lies, I ebanned the guy after he yekked but I think he reconnected and avoided the eban which I didnt see (I might be wrong in this since I didnt see him pick up any items anyways)
I rly love how u say "check demo" while u dont even check demo in the first place to make ur point clear

Speaking of avoiding ebans u already did this in that session full well knowing its not allowed. I was being kind by ebanning you for map thinking that you would accept it was a sh*t holy and move on but u avoided it and after I had to re-eban you for 1 hour.

And it seems as if I wasnt clear on my last point. After I ebanned you, u started calling me a nazi and saying I have a personal vendetta against you which is obviously not true. I have nothing against you or anyone in ze (which is partly why I gave u a low eban and allowed some autism in the last ff sessions, coz i dont care anymore im just here to have fun) And I hope I dont have to mention again that you have a personal vendetta against many many many people in ze which you used your admin to give much more harsh punishments against them. I wont mention their names because I dont want ppl to get involved in drama they dont have any business in. 

The people are norisk, plex, haziwa, idk who else.

And it wasnt any teamkill, or something else. Just use holy at bad spot, I would accept eban if we lost the round obviously, and I dont eban people at moments like that westersand before new year, because all of us want to have fun on last westersand and chill. And I avoided eban because it wasnt justified, we win the round and even all other admins say "If you yek and we lose you get eban", why dont you do same on that bad spot holy use on stage 1? It's the same but instead blind on lasers you just use holy on sh*t spot. Why cant everyone just accept css ze will die someday if people will be too strict with small stuff like that and punish people for it, especially when we win round. And it would be 1 time I do it for whole westersand cuz I'm not even troller although in your opinion I seem to be one of them like norisk or plex.

And idc if someone troll most time, except if its yek because its for fun. But if someone troll like earth team then its bitch move all I gonna say. Now let higher up decide cuz not gonna respond anymore to this thread if necessary.

Edited by ShadowCreepy

9 minutes ago, NoRisk said:

NoRisk? I never did a yek yet cause i never take holy lol

I don't talk about yek, talking other trolls u did sometimes but forget it, just examples 

3 hours ago, DeMoN said:

So u basically admitted that u did it(trolled)? Creepy,stop with the hilarious reports.

It wasnt troll, I didnt teamkill anyone or blind on lasers

Definition of troll is when someone ruin other experience in game or any other online place. Did I ruin someone experience? No because everyone was ok with it and we still win. So what was point of eban. I already said I would accept it if we lost that round.

And I always ask admin if I can troll, maybe I trolled 2 times only but it was only yek, if you call that holy use a troll while no one was affected by it and no one complained then honestly dont know what else I should say at this point

Edited by ShadowCreepy

• Server Admin

you got eban for misusing an item not for trolling , that's mean using it improperly  and the guy who did the yek got ebanned already but Lightning forgot to  add time that's why he avoided it , anyway i told Lightning about that thing and noted that .

topic closed 

• Like 3

• Anwar locked this topic